Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:03 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Meep. x_X I'm the same way, heh... I'm still under 130, and I'm over 6 ft. tall. Needless, to say, quite underweight. And I even was still in the 90s as early as 2-3 years ago, and I haven't grown much taller in that time. I dunno what the big deal is about being so skinny, its actually not fun at all. I freeze so easily and have no physical strength or stamina at all. x_x

You should tell her it's silly that she try and lose weight. Just let her know you love her no matter what, and what matters is what's on the inside, not the outside, as they say. *huggles* At any rate, I hope you can talk some sense into her....

Well, she seems to be feeling better now. Hopefully she'll stop trying to starve herself to lose weight...

Yeah, heh... =\ *nuzzes*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:05 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Yeah. Besides, it's been my experience that most overwieght people have awesome personalities. Perticularly of the humorous type in many cases, which is a big plus to me. I don't mean to generalize or anything, but hey, at least it's a good one, hehe. =p

And seriously. I don't care HOW good someone looks. If they're a jerk/b***h/whatever, I won't want to have anything to do with 'em. <-<
Am I funny? I try... When I feel like it. We live in such a stupid world... lets all move to Venus! They have Skee-ball!
But really, we need to start an underground city. we can call it... Phil-opolis! And you can call me... Fat-Joel! (Only residential zones tho. Not even a power plant. If THEY want the power, they have to go to greyskull like I did!)

xd *snickers* =p  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:09 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Meep. x_X I'm the same way, heh... I'm still under 130, and I'm over 6 ft. tall. Needless, to say, quite underweight. And I even was still in the 90s as early as 2-3 years ago, and I haven't grown much taller in that time. I dunno what the big deal is about being so skinny, its actually not fun at all. I freeze so easily and have no physical strength or stamina at all. x_x

You should tell her it's silly that she try and lose weight. Just let her know you love her no matter what, and what matters is what's on the inside, not the outside, as they say. *huggles* At any rate, I hope you can talk some sense into her....

Well, she seems to be feeling better now. Hopefully she'll stop trying to starve herself to lose weight...

Yeah, heh... =\ *nuzzes*

*nuzzles back*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:15 pm
~is bored~  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:16 pm
Audi Kitty
~is bored~

*pokes kimono*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:17 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
~is bored~

*pokes kimono*

~pokes it too~ ~is that bored~

hmm.. i wanna talk to one of my guy friends.....ho hum...  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:18 pm
*drags everyone into a group huggle for no apparent raisin*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:20 pm
Lloxie

raisin? ~doesnt like raisins~ theyre gross....  

Zanzarus

Eddily

Lloxie

Can raisins be apparent? xd

*group hugs*  
~is here~  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:21 pm
~leaves~sorry gotta go.. see you laterz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:21 pm
Audi Kitty

Okies, bai bai Audi ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:23 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

*group hugs*
sure! Mine is a ninja raisin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:23 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

*group hugs*

Ai, they're sneaky little devils.... << >> XP I actually say raisin cus of a funny slip of the tongue that occurred once when I was talked to my brother. Meant to say 'no apparent reason' but it came out as 'no apparent raisin', and at the time it just cracked us both up for some reason, and I've used that instead ever since. =p  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:24 pm
Audi Kitty

Meep, laters Audi! <^^>  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games