Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:24 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
*drags everyone into a group huggle for no apparent raisin*

Can raisins be apparent? xd

*group hugs*

Ai, they're sneaky little devils.... << >> XP I actually say raisin cus of a funny slip of the tongue that occurred once when I was talked to my brother. Meant to say 'no apparent reason' but it came out as 'no apparent raisin', and at the time it just cracked us both up for some reason, and I've used that instead ever since. =p

Can't argue with that logic xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:26 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

*group hugs*

Ai, they're sneaky little devils.... << >> XP I actually say raisin cus of a funny slip of the tongue that occurred once when I was talked to my brother. Meant to say 'no apparent reason' but it came out as 'no apparent raisin', and at the time it just cracked us both up for some reason, and I've used that instead ever since. =p

Indeed! Do not dispute the small dried fruit! >=o XP  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:26 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

*group hugs*

As logic as that sound is, I CAN! But I don't like arguing about something as trivial as logic.(doesn't really exist.) Not much I do like arguing about, except for just about everything...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:29 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

*group hugs*

As logic as that sound is, I CAN! But I don't like arguing about something as trivial as logic.(doesn't really exist.) Not much I do like arguing about, except for just about everything...

But then again, everything can be anything and since nothing is something, everything could be nothing! So if everything is nothing and you like arguing about just about everything... uh... what was I saying?
*toast pops out of ears with some smoke*
Uh oh, brain overheating XP  

Sonya Khatsworth

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:32 pm
DoomNeko
But then again, everything can be anything and since nothing is something, everything could be nothing! So if everything is nothing and you like arguing about just about everything... uh... what was I saying?
I know the answer! 42.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:33 pm
DoomNeko

XD! Ah, I see a young grasshopper has been studying my philosephy of confusionism, yusyus. *sagely nod* XB  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:34 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
I know the answer! 42.

CORRECT! .... but what if 42 is the question? Ah, there is a real poser... perhaps, negative 42?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:37 pm
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
I know the answer! 42.

CORRECT! .... but what if 42 is the question? Ah, there is a real poser... perhaps, negative 42?
Wrong! The question, of the life, the universe, and everything is what do you get when you multiply six by seven.
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42. I know! I read it... In a BOOK!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:38 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
I know the answer! 42.

Yesh, the mighty Ultimate Answer for the Fondamental Question. ^^

Lloxie
XD! Ah, I see a young grasshopper has been studying my philosephy of confusionism, yusyus. *sagely nod* XB

Confushiziwhatta? o.O;;
No matter. I never study. I assimilate! Just like an axolotl absorbs stuff through it's evil, evil little pearl eyes... the same way they turn people in fish! Except, well, I don't turn people into fish xp
Have to admit that'd be useful for using against school bullies though!

"Hey you! Lunch money!"
~ ZAP! ~

Hahaha, they shall all squirm in their fish-like, uh... fishiness!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:39 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
I know the answer! 42.

Wrong! The question, of the life, the universe, and everything is what do you get when you multiply six by seven.
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42. I know! I read it... In a BOOK!

Nonono, that wasn't the REAL question. It still hasn't been ascertained exactly. We must concentrate all our minds on confusionism to find out just how much of a waste of time it is! Only when we don't care about it anymore will the true question and answer become clear! << >> (And yus, I read the same book, by the way. Hitchiker's Guide RULES. XD)  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:41 pm
Lloxie
Nonono, that wasn't the REAL question. It still hasn't been ascertained exactly. We must concentrate all our minds on confusionism to find out just how much of a waste of time it is! Only when we don't care about it anymore will the true question and answer become clear! << >> (And yus, I read the same book, by the way. Hitchiker's Guide RULES. XD)
Totally! And if you wanna talk philosophy, Learn about mine! Christianism(working name) will be covered in-depth in my upcoming book!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:42 pm
Hello I'm new to the guild  

Azalin

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:43 pm
Azalin
kewl. go you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:44 pm
DoomNeko
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
I know the answer! 42.

Yesh, the mighty Ultimate Answer for the Fondamental Question. ^^

Lloxie

Confushiziwhatta? o.O;;
No matter. I never study. I assimilate! Just like an axolotl absorbs stuff through it's evil, evil little pearl eyes... the same way they turn people in fish! Except, well, I don't turn people into fish xp
Have to admit that'd be useful for using against school bullies though!

"Hey you! Lunch money!"
~ ZAP! ~

Hahaha, they shall all squirm in their fish-like, uh... fishiness!

Or the way tiberium infects every form of life it comes into contact with and mutates it into wierd lifeforms like giant blobs made of human body parts and slime called Visceroids, or huge floating jellyfish with electric tentacles, or horse-sized boars that throw explosive tiberium shards from its back, or.... xP  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:45 pm
Azalin

*pops up infront of him outta nowhere and shakes paws*

Hiyo! Welcome to the guild! ^___^
Hang around, have a chat, have a blast! ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games