Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:45 pm
Azalin
Hello I'm new to the guild

Hey there!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:48 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Nonono, that wasn't the REAL question. It still hasn't been ascertained exactly. We must concentrate all our minds on confusionism to find out just how much of a waste of time it is! Only when we don't care about it anymore will the true question and answer become clear! << >> (And yus, I read the same book, by the way. Hitchiker's Guide RULES. XD)
Totally! And if you wanna talk philosophy, Learn about mine! Christianism(working name) will be covered in-depth in my upcoming book!

<0-o> Christianism eh? Hmm.  

Lloxie

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:48 pm
how is everyone tonight, I set up a profile in the new members forum. Also feel free to read my journal (please do i have no views and its kind of sad, well makes me sadder anyway) so how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:49 pm
Azalin

Hellu there! Welcome to the AFG. Hope you enjoy it here. Just make yourself at home. <^^>  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:49 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Confushiziwhatta? o.O;;
No matter. I never study. I assimilate! Just like an axolotl absorbs stuff through it's evil, evil little pearl eyes... the same way they turn people in fish! Except, well, I don't turn people into fish xp
Have to admit that'd be useful for using against school bullies though!

"Hey you! Lunch money!"
~ ZAP! ~

Hahaha, they shall all squirm in their fish-like, uh... fishiness!

Or the way tiberium infects every form of life it comes into contact with and mutates it into wierd lifeforms like giant blobs made of human body parts and slime called Visceroids, or huge floating jellyfish with electric tentacles, or horse-sized boars that throw explosive tiberium shards from its back, or.... xP

Yesh, the same tiberium that affected the evolution of Whoppers, turning into big bad evil Similiburgerbeings! These same Similiburgerbeings who then hovered over the Pacific Ocean so they could go take a bite in the biggest buildings of Japan before trying to fly over the Everest, where they sadly ran out of mustard, thus ending prematurely their airborn-ness and landing them into a tight burger brochette, causing all the BigFoot family caverns to collapse, whihc is why we find them in our garages using the sanding belts every now and then. Why they need the sanders? We may never know o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:51 pm
Azalin
how is everyone tonight, I set up a profile in the new members forum. Also feel free to read my journal (please do i have no views and its kind of sad, well makes me sadder anyway) so how is everyone?

I'm feeling okay. That last soda seems to have gone down the wrong pipe though... weeeird feelings. xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:51 pm
Azalin

Doin alright. Did a midterm earlier that took a few hours. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:52 pm
Azalin

Awww.... well, I suppose I could take a glance at it. <^.^> *nuzzes*  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:53 pm
Azalin
Pretty good. Which Table RPGS you play? D&D?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:55 pm
Lloxie
Azalin

Hellu there! Welcome to the AFG. Hope you enjoy it here. Just make yourself at home. <^^>

Thank you I just might have to. smile  

Azalin

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:57 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Azalin
Pretty good. Which Table RPGS you play? D&D?

Why yes I am a D&D player. I Dm and play............. I made a cool character I think though. Lawful evil monk (he's a lil violent) He blames his viol;ence on low sugar razz As I dm i run some Npcs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:57 pm
Lloxie
Azalin

Oh, but nobody will read mine? stare

I feel so loved.  

Eddily

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:58 pm
I never even done one...  
.... Ai, unfortunately I can't seem to find a link to it. x_X; What ever happened to the link for journals anyways? It's such a pain getting to them. ><; Gimme a link? X-x;  

Lloxie

Azalin

Lloxie
Azalin

thanks ^_^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games