Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:54 am

So did everyone go out and vote today?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:58 am

Johnny Malone
So did everyone go out and vote today?

Nope.
Forgot to register.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:03 pm

I sadly lost my form to request an absentee ballot. Not that it mattered much the race for Governor is a joke, it was over after the primaries. and I'm sure that Nelson will retain his seat in the Senate. And those that were the elections that I really cared about.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:05 pm

Theres no damn way in hell that Rickets could ever topple Nelson. Believe me. Ive seen Rickets' Ad Campaign.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:06 pm

I wish I could vote. But unfortunately I've yet to find someone to vote for. I didn't think monkeys could be elected, but apparantly they can..
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:08 pm

I did too, I was glad to finally get away from all of his attack ads. I still don't know his stands on most issues all he did was say Nelson was bad. (With no good proof to back up his claims.)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:09 pm

Nelowulf
I wish I could vote. But unfortunately I've yet to find someone to vote for. I didn't think monkeys could be elected, but apparantly they can..

Dude, i could have told you that back in 2000.
We elected a Monkey twice!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:11 pm

Johnny Malone
I did too, I was glad to finally get away from all of his attack ads. I still don't know his stands on most issues all he did was say Nelson was bad. (With no good proof to back up his claims.)

You see the one that said Nelson went on safari and killed all those African animals?
That was the worst.
Not only are a good chunk of Nebraskans hunters, the Lynx isnt even native to Africa!

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:14 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You see the one that said Nelson went on safari and killed all those African animals?
That was the worst.
Not only are a good chunk of Nebraskans hunters, the Lynx isnt even native to Africa!

No, but that's just funny. Ricketts the "conservative Republican" should know not to piss off the Nebraskan hunters. Hell, I'm a Republican and I don't like him. Of course I have always liked Nelson. I don't know many people who don't like Nelson.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:17 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Dude, i could have told you that back in 2000.
We elected a Monkey twice!!

xd

I'll be voting a li'l later today. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 pm

And, on another note, it seems Loki'd better make a mighty strong case for that Jedi of his.

Though in fairness, one would assume that the Jedi are big enough in this day and age to not have everyone be recognizable.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:22 pm

Celestia Whitesword
And, on another note, it seems Loki'd better make a mighty strong case for that Jedi of his.

Though in fairness, one would assume that the Jedi are big enough in this day and age to not have everyone be recognizable.

I recieved no profile or anything from him regarding said character.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:23 pm

Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

Yeah. I'm feeling pretty iffy on him, as well. Still, until he posts, we're flying blind.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:25 pm

Jamie Kirkpatrick
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

Yeah. I'm feeling pretty iffy on him, as well. Still, until he posts, we're flying blind.

By the way, did you see my "Lines you'll never hear" post about Freya and Angel?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:30 pm

Cale Darksun
Jamie Kirkpatrick
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

By the way, did you see my "Lines you'll never hear" post about Freya and Angel?

*laughs!*

Yeah. ^^

I'm hoping she'll post, so Freya can hire her and stuff. I kinda had something cute/funny/romantic in mind.
Then, go see the queen, then ... I'm kinda stumped as to what to do afterwards.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games