Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Niaro enjoyed the fly with him and she smiled a bit. She felt like this demon was different.
She looked down and then up and it was really good to fly again. She smiled in her eyes and she was feeling really good actually. He was not very hard holding her and he really took care of her in a different way then Lucifer. “If I only could talk to you ….”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:14 pm
Dougal was a tad bit curious now....but felt a little embarrassed to ask at the same time. Then he mentally smacked himself. He should be more concerned about what's going on at hand and Adam. He really hoped Adam was alright.....although he doubt he was.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:18 pm
(argh...i can't draw today. everyone's the wrong size and look wierd. And adam&Gabriel look like conjoined twins -haha ah well, nevermind XD)

Mestopheles reached the enterance of hell and shifted through. Soon he found hismlef in the mountains somewhere on Earth. he put Niaro down.
"Here we are, although i don't quite know where 'here' is..."

--

Natasha looked over at dougal and patted his arm.
"Adam was brave, but there's nothing we can do right now. you're worrying about him, aren't you?"
Gabriel looekd over and nodded.
"He's been through worse, no doubt. he's an old man, he knows patience. The best thing we can do is keep on working."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:30 pm
((lol....conjoined twins-haha.....))

Dougal blushed at Natasha's concern when she touched him. He hadn't touched or been touched by another mortal girl since Aisling he realized. "Y-yeah...." was all he managed to say.

((Did I just start having Dougal crushing on Natasha.....slightly maybe? oh jeepers....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 pm
Niaro looked at him and then around the mountains that they were. She shivered a bit and then looked at him with a smile in her eyes but then got a bit serious. She then looked a bit around and then she holds her hand and a light came from it and took a shape as an arrow. She then looks at him. She then looked at him and then writes down with a bit of her blood. “We are a bit away from the relic and I have got some senses that it’s in that way that we can get it. I have also neutral your energy so the other would not feel the presence of you and we can earn time by that and we have to get the relics at least one to cause problem to them. “
She knew that she hadn’t used her angelic magic to locate the relics but she only did it so Lucifer would get power and also so she can give him power so she could talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 pm
(haha aww bless)

Gabriel started climbing a large hilltop and paused, loking out over the part rocky-part sandy landscape.
"You know, it's funny that no one really pays much attention tp this place, after so many people died here." he looked down at his feet. "No bloodstains. time washes everything away."

natasha shivered. "So was here where they..uh...crucified people?"

Gabriel nodded. "They put them up here. Over in the city they'd convicct them, and wlak them to the base of the hill where they'd nail them up. Then they'd either carry them up here, or nail them at the top. Either way. You should have seen how many crows there were here, just circling. Waiting."
he sniffed.
"The human imagination for suffering outdoes itsekf every day. It's fascinatingly morbid."  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 pm
Mestopheles nodde.d he was reluctant to ask her too much incase she started hurting herlsef again, but felt he had to.
"Which relic are we looking for now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:47 pm
Niaro sighed and looked at him. She then wrote in the air a golden text and then replied “Don’t tell my master about this he will kill me for this but you want an answer and I can tell you that we need the gift that they gave Jesus and I think we start there.” She then felt the cold air and they were in a very high mountain. She then looked at the sky.” You will pay for doing this to me “  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:48 pm
"There are similiar forms of torment in hell...only we're usually hung upside down and have scavenger demons instead of crow," Dougal quickly said to distract himself from the sudden sensation he got from Natasha.

(( whee I'm gonna roll with it....-there was something else I was going to add but.....for somereason I feel embarrassed to say.....although I find it funny.....-))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 pm
Mestopheles nodded.
"Jesus...so the frankinsense, gold and myrrh?"

--

((Ooh what? you can tell ickle old us...:3))

Gabriel wrinkled his nose. "Terrible. I-I..." he folded his arms. "I never want to watch someone die like that aagin. Slowly their humanity slips away and they become beasts again, wiating for death. Praying for it."

Natasha winced. "You were there?"

"Of course. he's my s-" Gabriel said, cutting shorta nd shaking his head, deciding against saying the last part.. "I sat on the cross and waited for Adam to come, so i could tell him it would be all over soon. It took hours. He needed me there, and I couldn't leave him. I'd been with him all his life."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Niaro nooded “They are in that way and we better get going.” She wrote. Then she looks at him in a serious look “Please don’t tell him about this, he don’t like when I don’t carve my body, he will kill me for this if he knows” She looked worried that he would tell Lucifer about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm
"Of course, I won't say anything." Mestopheles said, his eyes softening in sympathy. "But i stil thin a pnecil and paper are better, if you want to talk. No point overdoing your sufering, being in hell is bad enough."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:04 pm
((*cough* The earlier post on the planewith Natasha's dream of a family + Dougal's crushing on her..... = "Natasha might have her babies yet!!" *cough*)) redface

Opal glanced up at Gabriel when he stopped his one sentence. She knew what he almost said and reached up to squeeze his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Niaro looked at him and then showed him a sign of that she had no book or pencil and they didn’t have it in hand. She then was figuring out if she would shape shift into a human or stay as she was. She knew that Lucifer wanted power and one relic they had to him would make him stronger.
(Then after he is stronger he is SATAN XP)  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:11 pm
Gabriel gave a weak smile as Opal squeezed his hand and put an arm around her.
"Not a good day for anyone. But it's in the past - he went to Heaven, the heavenly trupets blew, confetti was thrown, Christianity was born and it's all dandy." he gave a not-too-genuine laugh to try and shrug it off.
"Anyway, his tomb should be over there." he pointed off to oen direction. "If my memory serves me."

----

(haha true duh-duh-duuuuhn!)

Mestopheles nodded and scoope dher up to fly again. He woudl be abel to cloak themselves so the humans woudl not see them.
"Just point teh way. and i'll find you some paper at some point"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games