Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm

"Alright, I looke forward to it." Judith smiled at him, wondering if she'd be able to eat whatever he brought.

[I'm going to be heading off too. I've got to take a shower, I have the worst hat hair right now. xD]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

((Everybody leaves me.... crying .....haha. Remember to think of your man...in the shower.....soap bubbles slowly making their way downwards....hehe *cough* I wonder if my dirty thinking only increases when ill because I'm too tired to focus on homework.))

"I hope you do," Patrick replied and looked at the time on his watch. If he was to have the dessert ready in time for dinner he would have to get going soon. "Sorry to be so ungentlemanly to kiss and leave but Sam will beat me if I don't have her sugar intake for the day prepared," he said with a frown. "If you're free tomorrow night-would you like to go for another stroll?" he asked. "Or I can do some rescheduling in my day if you would rather have a sunlite stroll."

He cellphone rang in inturruption before she could respond. It was Sam.....probably wondering why he wasn't slaving away in the kitchen. "I'm afraid I must be going," he replied finding paper and pencil to write down his cell number. "You can call me later for your response," he smiled hopefully and kissed her hand. He turned and took a few steps to leave, but paused.....he turned back and swept her off her feet to give her a passionate farewell kiss. "Ok....now I must be going," he panted with smile as he looked at her startled and dazed expression.

He waved good-bye to the love-birds at the counter as he passed them. "Get a room," he teased as he left for home.

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm

[FFFFFFF. It's okay. I was thinking of him, just cursing myself for not having the guts to say hi to him when I saw him earlier at the store. Not... bubbles.. in the shower... >//> My innuendo making center is on all the time, it goes into overdrive when I'm tired though]

Judith gasped at the sudden passionate kiss, she was not expecting that. She waved weakly as he left, still dazed by the kiss. So she wouldn't lose it Judith put the note in her pocket making a mental note to call him later.
She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room for a moment before wandering back into the front of the store to see what Koko and Drake were doing.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 am

"Feh!" Drake snorted, and then let koko go. he leant aroudn to try and spot Judith and smiled as she entered to see them.
"Well....?" he asked with a smile

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:09 am

"Well what?" Judith said, crossing her arms, knowing very well what he was asking about. She was already smiling so the pretending to be annoyed at his question effect wasn't working as well as she'd planned.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:16 am

Drake made an act of clearing his throat and started singing
"Judith and Patrick sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. here comes the love, here comes the marriage, here comes the baby in the golden carriage!"

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:25 am

Judith laughed.
"Well I could say the same for you two."

[And now school. Dx ]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am

[boo. lol have a good one]

Drake stuck out a tongue.
"At least we're not being sneaky about it."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:22 am

Koko had blushed at Patrick's comment. Then when Judith appeared she could tell something good had happened....and hopefully nothing too unappropreaite in the back.....at least not while the shop was open.

Then at Drake's last comment she wasn't sure whether to be a little embarrassed or not.

---

THe family was still at the auto shop when Patrick got home and immediately started dinner. As he cooked he thought about what he should made Judith.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm

[omg we just ahd a guy try to break into our house O.O i'll stop shaking any minute now...]

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 pm

dragontamer363
[omg we just ahd a guy try to break into our house O.O i'll stop shaking any minute now...]

(( eek Holy sh-*grab iron skillet*......*huggles* ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:18 pm

[thankyou smile luckily the police were good and our neighbours seem to have looked out for us. we saw 2 guys, but I think 1 was apparently our neightbour apprehending him. the guy still broke into our garden tho ><]

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm

dragontamer363
[thankyou smile luckily the police were good and our neighbours seem to have looked out for us. we saw 2 guys, but I think 1 was apparently our neightbour apprehending him. the guy still broke into our garden tho ><]

((That's good.)...hope he didn't damage the garden though.)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:55 pm

[nah/ garden's crappy and the fence was already broken because our crappy landlords never fixed the gate (hence why he could get in) - we're giving them all hell about it tmrw haha]

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 pm

(lol-yes, give'em hell)

Patrick cooked a simple quick meal of chicken alfredo and salad. For dessert at Sam's request he baked a carrot cake with lots of cream cheese icing.

As he finished the last bit of preparation he thought of Judith and what to make her. He then decided on Flambeed Morello Cherries...hopefully she would like it.

---

"So, what would either of you like to do tonight?" Koko asked.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games