Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:59 pm
elvisnake
To change the subject, if the IK's must never have met the real Fel, or else they wouldn't have thought that he was dead when it was his double that died. Perhaps the double has always been on the throne, with Fel behind the scenes, like a creepy, old Padme Amidala.

I made it out that Fel and his double alternate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:46 pm
Before we get down to business on Kashyyyk, are we going by the uber tall trees described in the EU, or the seemingly sparser forests as seen in Ep 3?  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:50 pm
I would stick with teh ubertall trees.

That E3 scene is almost bogus. Its pretty much the only place (Outside of Battlefront video games) that even shows a harbor and water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:02 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
elvisnake
To change the subject, if the IK's must never have met the real Fel, or else they wouldn't have thought that he was dead when it was his double that died. Perhaps the double has always been on the throne, with Fel behind the scenes, like a creepy, old Padme Amidala.

I made it out that Fel and his double alternate.
But wouldn't the IKs entrusted with his life notice the different life signatures of Fel and the Double? Unless they were taught that the double was the real Fel, and the person switching out was the double, a real Force user wouldn't be fooled.

CW: Nelo's right. Kashyyyk is less forested by water, and I envisioned the current leader living near the heart of a Wroshyr forest, at the top of the tallest one.  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:07 pm
Could it be that the double could also be a masterfully created clone?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:12 pm
Perhaps, and then it would probably have been force sensitive, and Krayt noticed that the double wasn't in Legacy #1.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:08 pm
But none of the other sith did. Krayt only knew because Fel didnt fight back nearly hard enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:50 pm
I like how it's my RP and I still don't have any of the legacy comics.

Maybe someone could scan it...  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:12 pm
Once I move into my dorm, I can start buying the comics. But I'll still need a scanner....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:25 am
I would have bought them, but by the time that i had any money at all, the comic store nearest me didn't have 0 or 1 anymore, and I didn't want to start my collection with #2, especially since we're not doing the years-jump between 1 and 2, so it'd be useless for me.  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:29 pm
FP: How would you like to play out stuff at Bespin?
I pretty much had the idea that in the meantime, Veron made way for Naboo, with Freya and the gang at Kashyyyk ...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:44 pm
Ooh.

I thought Veron was still on Bespin, that's the only reason I chose to go there..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:14 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Ooh.

I thought Veron was still on Bespin, that's the only reason I chose to go there..

you should keep up with everyone's posts, not just your own. Its easier to manipulate the events.

Though with veron's disappearance, you get a chance to start thinking "Well, why isn't he here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:16 pm
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32
Ooh.

you should keep up with everyone's posts, not just your own. Its easier to manipulate the events.

Though with veron's disappearance, you get a chance to start thinking "Well, why isn't he here..."

I do keep up with everyone's posts.

I just don't remember Veron actually leaving yet. I remember talk of him suggesting he go to Naboo.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:18 pm
Right...

I still love Ferno... heart I even found a species for him that can kill without leaving a mark. Brilliant!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games