Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:36 am
Mira nodded sleepily and fallowed him down quietly.Her mind was on other things as they landed, her stumbling slightly to catch her balence.She knew there were smaller creatures in the cave hiding from the storm as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 pm
Oblen slowly came down and landed near the cave's entrence. He peaked in to see a few small animals on the ground along with some bats on the ceiling. He nods, glancing to Mira. "Alright... there's some animals in here... so we'll have to be sure not to bother them..." He says, looking in to see a great spot with not too many animals near it and no place for a bat to hang above to light a fire. He tugs Mira in with him before placing one hand on the ground to start a fire, the cave lighting to show the many bats on the ceiling along with a few animals that scurried in another direction, spooked by the light. The cave started to warm up as Oblen sat down by the fire.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 am
Mira nodded slightly, her mind elsewhere.Dropping the pack from her waist, she curled her knees to her chest and stared at the fire "What would you do if I really did try and kill you...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:18 pm
Oblen sat, looking into the fire, remaining silent for a moment, as in to think of a responce. He shrugs his shoulders finally. "Well, it'd depend... but I'd probably try and calm you down or convince you not to continue to try and kill me... and if that doesn't work... I'd probably try and defend myself and at the same time, try to retain you or prevent you from making too many more attacks on me... if I can't defend myself or prevent you from killing me... well... then I'd, perhaps, either flee or close my eyes and stay still and let you do what you must to hope you come to some of your senses before you slay me..." He says, honestly, before looking to Mira. After a moment of taking a look at Mira, Oblen returns his gaze into the fire. "... and what about you?... how do you think you'll respond to it if you come to and you have killed me?... or what if you come to and I'm fighting back and attacking you, thinking that you are still trying to kill me?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:55 am
Mira stared at the fire, knowing that at some point, it may come to that.Silent tears ran down her face, hidden by the hood of her jacket "If I find you dead..I'll probably end it myself or go to Reaver for him to end it for me....If I come to and your still fighting...I'll probably just let you continue...." She wrapped her arms around her knees "I don't want to kill anyone....."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm
Oblen looks to Mira to shake his head. "This world is the centerfold of killing, violence, and all sins... here is the only place you can do all the good you can to everything sinful you can... you may not want to kill, but it's going to need to be done for ultimate survival... I honestly don't want you, if you do kill me, to just... kill me and die... it'd represent something horrible, in my opinion... it's like if a lion hunted a deer and then jumps off a cliff... just unnatural... if you kill me, I want you to do everything you can to continue and survive... I wouldn't want to die and know you'd just get killed as well, when I could of probably been able to handle the one that kills you... no... I die, you go after Reaver... if Reaver's dead when you have killed me, then you go about your life... I find it a bit disrespectful if you go about killing me and then kill yourself, like... I'm weak and you kill me, but you're weak without me?... no, no... please don't kill yourself if I die... that's all I ask by all this."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "I don't know anymore....I don't want to kill you and I don't want to die..But I know both are inevitable..If I kill you, even if you did turn your back on them, the others will come for me for vengeance.You know that as well as I do, even more so...." She kept her eyes on the fire, not wanting him to see her tears again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm
Oblen sighs, scooting a bit closer to wrap his arms around her and close his eyes. "I know, but... if I managed to live for as long as you have, you can as well."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm
Mira leaned against him and bit her lip slightly "I hope your right...." She tucked her face into his shoulder, shivering slightly despite the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm
"... I hope I'm right as well..." He thought as he closes his eyes. He could feel the slight shiver, and the cold of her, so he pulls her in slightly to keep her a bit more warm. He smiles slightly. "... Things will get better... you'll see..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:01 am
Mira sighed slightly "Promise...?" She knew it was childish but at the moment she needed some kind of assurance that everything would end up alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:04 pm
Oblen nods slightly. "I promise..." He said, though at the same time wondered exactly how things may end up.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:17 pm
Mira smiled slightly and closed her eyes.Despite having slept so much before she was tired, and yet she was afraid to sleep.Curling against him she sighed slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:00 pm
He smiles a bit, looking into the fire then a little bit. He then closes his eyes. He couldn't quite tell if this was a moment that called for sleep, or just lying close to each other still... or if she was giving him some sort of signal for intercourse, but he pretty much rules out the intercourse, being that it appeared that intercourse had required a soft surface to be laying on. He then realizes the cat was still in his pocket when it began to wiggle its way out of his pocket with a mew. It then walked a hair closer to the fire to lay down.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm
Tucking her face into Oblen's jacket, Mira closed her eyes.Almost instantly sleep overwhelmed her.Dreams started to swarm in but they unsettled her slightly, they were more of a child she didn't know with dark hair and pale blue eyes.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games