Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:37 pm
I was told to ask my question about the WEWY event here:
Do the pets for the minipets challenges have to be completely different (like for the track wishing kitpins: 01, 02, 03....etc.) or can there be repeats (like two 01's)?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:21 pm
For the event challenges, I didn't notice them until I had been playing a bit. Is it ok to say, for the challenge 01 link the two pets the tutorial gave me instead of screen-shoting the end tutorial page?

Also >w>
Did we start a new AIM chat group? I seem to remember a notice from when i popped in a while back but I can't find it now.  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 pm
Horticulturalist
For the event challenges, I didn't notice them until I had been playing a bit. Is it ok to say, for the challenge 01 link the two pets the tutorial gave me instead of screen-shoting the end tutorial page?

Also >w>
Did we start a new AIM chat group? I seem to remember a notice from when i popped in a while back but I can't find it now.

what's your aim? i can invite you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:25 pm
astrabot
Horticulturalist

Also >w>

what's your aim? i can invite you!

HortyHorticulture  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 pm
I have a question about Horsemen and 'wings'. Mainly because Mjoll's death and she basically has buttwings... and I'm kind of curious about the limitations to them?

Vamps showed me what she had for a working guide - information gained from the admins - here. The only place it mentions wings is the first part, where you cannot have both wings and horns and in war where they have fully functional.

Now I don't care about Mjoll having fully functional wings as I've never used them that way. However, I would like to know what is and isn't possible with them?

Thanks in advance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:43 am
So hopefully this is the right place to ask but I have an OC I had created as a custom in another shop... I want to use the picture as a ref for my quest for a student and wanted to make sure it is ok... I plan to add a tiny bit to him/her as a student but is it ok to use it since I had it made for my own shop? (the OC's personality and type just fits in better in this setting than he has in my shop XD )  

Dracier

Devoted Survivor

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:22 pm
I have a question.

I have a quest that is based off of Charlotte from Puelle Magi Madoka Magica.

I dunno if I'm allowed, but she's an Avarice Demon of Gluttony who likes sweets and that she's a persona interpretation of Charlotte in human-ish form.

Is this allowed or are there some changes I need to make or is it best to pursue another quest.

(I have a reaper quest that is sorta in the works and I can quickly fill the form out)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:04 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
I have a question.

I have a quest that is based off of Charlotte from Puelle Magi Madoka Magica.

I dunno if I'm allowed, but she's an Avarice Demon of Gluttony who likes sweets and that she's a persona interpretation of Charlotte in human-ish form.

Is this allowed or are there some changes I need to make or is it best to pursue another quest.

(I have a reaper quest that is sorta in the works and I can quickly fill the form out)

In the future, please provide a link to your quest to make it easier to find, thank you!

After viewing your quest, it looks to me that you're taking Charlotte directly from the show and turning her into a character. We consider this a direct cosplay, and we do not allow this sort of character here in TiH.

Please take a look at our thread regarding cosplays:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23759895

It is okay to have a character whose race is based OFF this witch from the show, but not the character itself. If you want to pursue this quest, you will need to come up with your own version of this sweet witch and turn it from a cosplay into an OC. You will also need so expand on her species. "Gluttony" reads more as a TYPE of avarice demon, rather than a natural ability.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. You can also view our World Information subforum here in this guild to check out our character and questing guides for more inspiration too!  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 am
Dracier
So hopefully this is the right place to ask but I have an OC I had created as a custom in another shop... I want to use the picture as a ref for my quest for a student and wanted to make sure it is ok... I plan to add a tiny bit to him/her as a student but is it ok to use it since I had it made for my own shop? (the OC's personality and type just fits in better in this setting than he has in my shop XD )

This is fine, but please make sure you get permission from the artist who made that character's art before you do!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 pm
Zoobey

The word in chat has it that the reqs for graduating--such as field classes, open classes, and battle spars can span over the three years of school, and include metas for the battles. Is that true?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:08 pm
cross posting from hallowchat last night for everyone to see:

Quote:
ninjazoosmut
On top of hitting Y3, that is when you hit Y3, it takes another 50 points to graduate. As this is a school, it does have very specific school curricula: - In addition a graduation requires: At least 10 battle spars At least 5 classes attended At least 5 open classes finished
2:23 AM
ninjazoosmut
and that's like OVERALL
not just in Y3
XD that's like snce Y1

hope that helps to clarify for the people who have had questions regarding grad requirements!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Ice Queen
Zoobey

The word in chat has it that the reqs for graduating--such as field classes, open classes, and battle spars can span over the three years of school, and include metas for the battles. Is that true?

Check out the updated grad guide! It now reflects this information! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23921205  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:48 am
IGNORE MEEEEEEE  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:34 pm
Forgive me if this question has already been asked somewhere! Would students have access to human stories, like the knights of the round table?  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:10 pm
I didn't see the requirement for where each of the minipets posted for a challenge has to be a different type--IE the natural puppy reqs say

Quote:
CHALLENGE M16: Collect 5 NATURAL PUPPY (scent) pets: Find and collect 5 NATURAL PUPPY (scent) pets!
Requirement: BBCODE link the pet! Please note if you link this pet this ID becomes invalid for anyone else. This means someone else posted a pet with the SAME id, then it is invalid.

Nowhere in that description does it say you can't have two wonder magnums that have different ids--ones that aren't used by someone else first. But I got called out on that twice so far. Is it me missing something?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games