Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:47 pm
For every smile in the world
There's someone out there crying
And each time something is born
Then something dies
Still the river keeps on floating
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff โ”‚ third year โ”‚ halfblood

Another year of quidditch meant she had another year of quidditch under her belt, and that put her ever closer to making first string. Of course, Donella knew she stood no chance of it until Ivar graduated, but at least she was on her way. She smiled politely at Balder as she took a form to fill out, and when she was done, started on her stretches.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Donella Brown
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser?

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

For every sunny sky
There's a sky that's grey with warning
And in the darkest night somewhere is morning
Still the wind keeps on blowing
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going
Bound together with something

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 pm
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

๐š•๐šข๐š๐š’๐šŠ
๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›

muggleborn โ”‚ fourth year โ”‚ hufflepuff

Lydia was pretty sure she was making first string next year, after Balder graduated. In the mean time, she didn't mind being the reserve keeper. Happy to be back out on the pitch, she took a form with a bright smile and carefully filled it out before beginning her stretches, hoping her growth spurt would help, rather than hinder her on the pitch.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Lydia Spencer
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ€ ๐น๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐ป๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป๐“๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป โ€ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“๐’ป-๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น โ€

Nani watched a few other people wander to the pitch, all filling out their papers and stretching. One of them, an older blonde girl, decided to speak with Nani. She introduced herself as Candace, then asked about her spot on the team. "Nice ta meetcha, Candace! I'm Nani Heulwen. I'm trying for Chaser, 'cause they get the most action, y'know? But honestly, I'd be happy with any of the spots." She grinned brightly, halting her yoga while talking to the older girl. "What spot do you play?" Her eyes were wide, burning with both curiosity and excitement, as they usually were. This whole experience had just been so awesome!

murruelecreuset

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Stealing} +2 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [โ€] [โ€] [โ€]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:16 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

ยป Owl Eษดั‚ะฝฯ…ั•ฮนฮฑั•ั‚ ยป Hแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“ Fฮนrั•ั‚ Yeฮฑr

.ยธยธ.โ€ขยดยดยฏ`โ€ขLaili ran out to the pitch with a school broom in her hand and a large grin on her face.For as long as she could remember she'd been looking forward to trying out and flying with an actual Quidditch team and now she was just moments away from doing it! She absolutely couldn't wait! Once she got to the small group of students she waved over at Nani and stopped suddenly when she spotted Chance immediately going pink in the face. She hadn't known he was on the Quidditch team! Why didn't Dris warn her?! She didn't want to make a fool of herself in front of him! Laili sidled away from him while also trying not to stare because goodnessgracious he was just so...something! Luckily she could distract herself with the form and then some light stretches.

Username: Yukina101
                                              Character's Name: Laili Abrams
                                              Year: 1
                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Catch, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: Where I'm needed!

Position: IDK
Modifiers: +2 to Swipe, +2 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxPuffs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฮน โ„“ฯƒฯƒะบ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ั‚ฮฑัั” ั•ฯƒ โˆ‚ั”ั”ฯ ฮนะธ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ั”ัƒั”ั•, ฮน ั‚ฯƒฯ…ยขะฝ ฯƒะธ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะผฯƒัั” ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ะผฯƒัั” ั”ฮฝั”ััƒ ั‚ฮนะผั”xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฯ‰ะฝั”ะธ ัƒฯƒฯ… โ„“ั”ฮฑฮฝั” ฮน'ะผ ะฒั”ggฮนะธg ัƒฯƒฯ… ะธฯƒั‚ ั‚ฯƒ gฯƒ, ยขฮฑโ„“โ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ะธฮฑะผั” ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ ฯƒั ั‚ะฝัั”ั” ั‚ฮนะผั”ั• ฮนะธ ฮฑ ัฯƒฯ‰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั•ฯ…ยขะฝ ฮฑ fฯ…ะธะธัƒ ั‚ะฝฮนะธg fฯƒั ะผั” ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ััƒ ั‚ฯƒ ั”ฯ‡ฯโ„“ฮฑฮนะธ, ะฝฯƒฯ‰ ฮน'ะผ fั”ั”โ„“ฮนะธg ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ะผัƒ ฯัฮนโˆ‚ั” ฮนั• ั‚ะฝั” ฯƒะธั” ั‚ฯƒ ะฒโ„“ฮฑะผั”xxxxxx
                                                          'ยขฯ…z ฮน ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ฯ…ะธโˆ‚ั”ัั•ั‚ฮฑะธโˆ‚, ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะฝฯƒฯ‰ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ยขฮฑะธ โˆ‚ฯƒ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ะธฯƒ ฯƒะธั” ั”โ„“ั•ั” ยขฮฑะธxxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceAt this point, Kiki didn't even know why she was here. Surely to God they had enough players to bulk up the roster and make her unnecessary. But, it was her last year, and Balder's last year, and his last year as captain, so she felt sort of bad thinking about bailing on him. She felt bad about bailing on him every year, to be fair, but it'd be especially horrible to do it now, she figured. Especially with them being engaged and all. Not that many people knew about that just yet, thank God. It was bad enough that Rory was still holding it over her head. With a sigh, she took a form and filled it out, half hoping that this year Balder would actually just drop her from the team. Or put her on reserve, maybe. She could deal with that.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxgฯƒั‚ ะผั” โ„“ฯƒฯƒะบฮนะธg, ั•ฯƒ ยขัฮฑzัƒ, ะผัƒ ะฒฮฑะฒัƒ - ฮน'ะผ ะธฯƒั‚ ะผัƒั•ั”โ„“f โ„“ฮฑั‚ั”โ„“ัƒ
                                                          xxxxxxฮน'ะผ fฯƒฯƒโ„“ฮนั•ะฝ, ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝฮนั•, ฮน'ฮฝั” ะฒั”ั”ะธ ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒฮนะธg ะผัƒั•ั”โ„“f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxะฒฮฑะฒัƒ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ยขฮฑัั” 'ยขฯ…z ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”'ั• gฯƒั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ะฒั”ั•ั‚ ฯƒf ะผั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxฮฑะธโˆ‚ ะฒฮฑะฒัƒ ัƒฯƒฯ…'ัั” ะผฮฑะบฮนะธg ฮฑ fฯƒฯƒโ„“ ฯƒf ะผั”, ัƒฯƒฯ… gฯƒั‚ ะผั” ั•ฯัฯ…ะธg ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ยขฮฑัั” ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ ั•ั”ั”ั•
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'ยขฯ…z ะฒฮฑะฒัƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… gฯƒั‚ ะผั”, ัƒฯƒฯ… gฯƒั‚ ะผั”, ั•ฯƒ ยขัฮฑzัƒ ะฒฮฑะฒัƒ, gฯƒั‚ ะผั” โ„“ฯƒฯƒะบฮนะธg ั•ฯƒ ยขัฮฑzัƒ ฮนะธ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Kiera Murdoch
                                                          Year: Seventh
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Second Choice Position: ???

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:57 am
                                              ใ€ Autumn 2038 ใ€‘

space(โœถ) Iแด แด€ส€ Eส€ษชแด‹ssแดษด
                                              spxxxxxxxxxceโžฅ ใ€ Muggleborn ๏ฟญ Sixth Year Hufflepuff ๏ฟญ Vice Captain, Team Beater ใ€‘

spaceI saw you dance by the fire, right through the shadows that you fear
                                              space'Til no one was here; I held the light left behind you
                                              spaceYou whispered something in my ear- told me all was clear.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Ivar was dreading for things to come because Balder will graduate in the next many month and will give the responsibility to Ivar. And then, he'll have to pick a good candidate for Vice Captaincy. Donella seems promising, though she was giving a vibe of someone who would coddle everybody younger than her. Candace is promising too with her athletic nature and being dependable, but... she's kind of clumsy? Maybe Chance given his friendliness to people, except Ivar wasn't sure if Chance was the type to take responsibility. Ugh! Decisions, he supposed he'll try to ask Balder about this. "Hey Balder," Ivar called as he went to Balder, looking worried, (1)"Med tanke pรฅ att du ska examen nรคsta รฅr tรคnkte jag pรฅ vem jag skulle marknadsfรถra nรฅgon som vice kapten? Eller var det fรถr tidigt att tรคnka pรฅ?"

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                              spaceThe simple way that you're moving, I'd wait for hours 'til you'd call
                                              spaceRemember me at all? I parted ways with the sunlight,
                                              spaceI'd know the songs that you would sing, the memories you would bring.
                                              spaceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                              spaceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

WITH [Hufflepuff Team] AT [Pitch]
                                              โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                              ใ€ SIGNATURE SONG ใ€‘-ใ€ ATTIRE ใ€‘-ใ€ PERSONAL FILES ใ€‘

Position : Beater
                                              AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 3 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 20
                                              Modifiers : Hitting ( +8 )
                                              Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives : O O O
                                              Final Roll : equation = #

Targeting : ---------
                                              Defending : --------

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

OOC xxx
                                              ((1 - "Given that you're going to graduate next year, I was thinking of who I should promote someone as Vice Captain? Or was it too early to think about?" ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผคx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโœฟxxx๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฆ๏ผฆxxxโœฟxxx๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผง๏ผง๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฎ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

It took some time and a lot of encouragement and enthusiasm from Rey, Drew and Gi for Lizzy to work up the nerve to join the Hufflepuff quidditch tryouts. She loved the flying classes last year and she'd accompanied Gi to some of the games last year and the players looked like they were having so much fun! She'd first approached her cousin then Drew to satisfy her curiosity but that wasn't enough; she just wanted to try herself. So, taking a school broom and wearing the most practical clothes she had, Lizzy made her way through the grounds.

When she finally arrived at the frankly huge pitch, she had to stop to gather her courage before she could actually walk in. Rey said it didn't matter if she sucked because everyone did at first, and while Lizzy knew that it was true, she still felt a niggling doubt that she'd be too bad to even make the reserves. But she forcefully pushed that tiny voice away and joined the group of students already there. Lizzy waved quickly to be polite before ducking her head and making her way to the captain to fill out the form. "Um, I hope you don't mind, I'm uh, I'm a second year," she stuttered out before hurrying away to start stretching.

Username:
                                                        Character's Name: Elizabeth Whyte, but just call me Lizzy
                                                        Year: Second year
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Not yet
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Wherever you want me

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

H U F F L E P U F FxxS E E K E R
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        sharp eyesโ”ƒdeft dodgerโ”ƒgreat catch
                                                        AC: 12 โ”ƒ Modifiers: +2
                                                        โ™ฆxโ™ฆxโ™ฆ
                                                        Chasing: x/3 โ”ƒ Spotting: x/2
                                                        Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team hopefuls
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxโ™ก แด ั” สŸ แด แด… ส โ™กxxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody got to the field just in time.
                                                          She handed in her form before beginning to stretch her muscles out and ready herself for tryouts. She was very excited for this year.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                          Character's Name: Melody Blythe
                                                          Year: Sixth
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ใ€Œ แด แด c. ใ€
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:03 pm

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan had been talked into trying out for quidditch by Nani and so she arrived on the pitch with enthusiasm and bounded over to where Nani was.
                                                        She quickly filled out one of the forms and turned it in before stretching with her new best friend. "Heya Nani. You excited? We're gonna be great chasers together!"

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                        Character's Name: Tegan Rhydderch
                                                        Year: First
                                                        Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                        Second Choice Position: Whatever is needed

Position: Chaser
                                                        Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

If they say
                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:12 am
                                              ใ€ date ใ€‘xxx
                                              space(โ˜ฟ) Lฯ…cฮนั”ฮท Mฮฑัะบฯƒฮฝ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxceโžฅ ใ€ Pureblood ๏ฟญ Hufflepuff First Year ๏ฟญ Dancer ใ€‘

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

Lucien has a school broom on hand, willing to give this sport a try if he could. His Uncle Dimitri was very thrilled to hear that his nephew was landed to Hufflepuff like him... but it's not like his dad wasn't proud; Gregori was just as happy to his own son, too. Maybe it was just the house pride moment Dimitri was having, for someone who had dressed like a punk- albeit water-down compared to what his husband Uncle Angelo joked about. Getting a sheet given by a brunette sixth year before he went to talk to a very tall seventh year in a different language, Lucien applied the form and decided to do some basic stretches.

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                              Character's Name: Lucien Markov
                                              Year: One
                                              Advanced Flying I: N
                                              Advanced Flying II: N
                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Hufflepuff Team] at [Pitch]
                                              โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                              ใ€ SIGNATURE SONG ใ€‘-ใ€ ATTIRE ใ€‘-ใ€ PERSONAL FILES ใ€‘

Position : Chaser
                                              AC : DD + NF = 14
                                              Modifiers : +2 for Stealing, +0 for Goaling
                                              Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives : O O O
                                              Final Roll : equation = #

No. of Posts to Goals : x/3

Reminders :

< If you beat their AC, you take the ball into your team's possession. >
                                              < Steal during Interceptions between either Keeper and Chaser, or Chaser and Chaser in ball passing.>

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:15 pm
Fifth Year
Team Chaser - - -
Photographer - - -

Location : Quiddtich Pitch - Hufflepuff Tryouts

Candace smiled as Nani spoke. It was nice to hear the young girl was looking forward to the game of Quidditch. โ€œI sure do.โ€ She agreed with Naniโ€™s assessment. Chasers did get a lot of action part of the reason she enjoyed it. Although she did enjoy playing keeper too. Before Candy could answer on what position she played another first year came bounding over. As it turned out the two both wanted to be chasers. That used to be her and Skylar. โ€œAs it turns out I play chaser.โ€ She finally replied rather brightly. Looking to the two she smiled. โ€œYou must be a friend of Naniโ€™s. Iโ€™m Candace.โ€ She greeted the other girl.

With : Hufflepuff Team... Nani & Tegan

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Devlyn Maycry

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxHufflepuffs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ ั•ฮนะธg ฮฑะธโˆ‚ โˆ‚ฮฑะธยขั” ฮฑัฯƒฯ…ะธโˆ‚xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ะฒั”ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฯ‰ั” ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ฯ‰ั” ยขฮฑะธ'ั‚ ะฒั” fฯƒฯ…ะธโˆ‚xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮน'โˆ‚ โ„“ฮนะบั” ั‚ฯƒ ะฒั” ฯ…ะธโˆ‚ั”ั ั‚ะฝั” ั•ั”ฮฑxxxxxx
                                                          ฮนะธ ฮฑะธ ฯƒยขั‚ฯƒฯฯ…ั•'ั• gฮฑัโˆ‚ั”ะธ ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ะฝฮฑโˆ‚ั”xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceSher was nervous as he approached the group of students at the pitch; head ducked low, he speedwalked up towards the captain, taking a form and filling it out quickly, and silently. He still wasn't so sure this was the best idea, but part of him wanted to try it. He'd shied away from it at first, namely because he didn't want to upset Chrys. He was pretty sure his older sister would give her left leg to be allowed to play Quidditch. He hadn't breathed a word of his interest to anyone, because even without that, it was a silly idea. Why would he play Quidditch? He wasn't athletic, or competitive, or outgoing. He didn't even know why he wanted to do it, except that he enjoyed flying. But there was a lot more to Quidditch than just flying, and you could fly without playing Quidditch, so why did he want to play?

spaceIt didn't matter much now; without any prompting, Chrys had suggested he try out. "It might be good for you," she'd said. Apparently, Quidditch was an easy way to bond with other students, without a lot of chatter, which he admitted was appealing. Plus she wanted him to 'push himself,' whatever that meant. The fourth year had practically shoved him out to the pitch, and now sat in the stands to watch (though he suspected she was also watching Liddie and Chance). He was still pretty nervous about making a fool of himself. But, no one would expect him to be good, she'd said. He was only a first year, after all. And he was in Hufflepuff, so he didn't have the 'crazy drill sergeant' for a captain like she would if she'd gotten to play. His team would be nice, she'd promised. Still, he was trying out for Keeper, if he got his choice anyway. It was the position with the least pressure, since even if you let a couple goals in, your team could still win the match if the seeker caught the snitch. Plus, the captain was the team Keeper, and Liddie had been a reserve, so as long as she hadn't changed her mind about what she wanted to play, he wouldn't even have a dream of making first string for a good, long while. This... this wouldn't be so bad. He hoped.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ ั•ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ฯ‰ฮนะผ ฮฑะฒฯƒฯ…ั‚
                                                          xxxxxxั‚ะฝั” ยขฯƒัฮฑโ„“ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ โ„“ฮนั”ั• ะฒั”ะธั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑฮฝั”ั•
                                                          xxxxxxxxxฯƒะฝ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ื ฯƒัƒ fฯƒั ั”ฮฝั”ััƒ gฮนัโ„“ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ะฒฯƒัƒ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxะบะธฯƒฯ‰ฮนะธg ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ'ัั” ะฝฮฑฯฯัƒ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ'ัั” ั•ฮฑfั”

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Sherwood Meadows
                                                          Year: 1
                                                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser?

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:58 pm
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Quidditch Team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope there's enough players, there seemed to be quite a number of people here.
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

Kazu was late to the pitch, but he'd had to deal with some late night shenanigans from some younger students during his patrols and had overslept. He yawned and grabbed a form and filled it out. Hopefully they had enough players. It certainly looked like it.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                Year: Sixth
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me

OOC:

Position: Chaser
                                                                AC: 17
                                                                Modifiers: +7 for stealing, +7 for goals
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ฯŸโ„ฎโˆšโ„ฏฮทั‚โ„Œ ยฅโ„ฏฮฑั |แ›Š| โ„‹ฯ…แธŸฦ’โ„“ฮตโ„˜ฯ…ฦ’แธŸ โ„™า‘โ„ฎแธŸโ„ฏยขั‚ |แ›Š| แธฐฮตฮตฯฮตา‘ & โ˜พฮฑฯั‚ฮฑแธฏฮท

Balder looked over to Ivar as he asked about the vice captaincy for next year. Balder wasn't too sure, to be honest. He wasn't going to be there, and he wasn't sure how the team dynamic was going to be as a result. He hoped that it wasn't terrible, but the older teen wasn't sure. "Jag รคr inte sรคker รคn. Jag skulle sรคga vรคnta tills senare pรฅ รฅret, och du kanske har en bรคttre idรฉ. Vem vet, nรฅgon kan รถverraska dig."

Gathering up applications as he was going along and giving everyone encouraging smiles, he was shocked to see how many first years were trying out. He blinked toward Ivar, confused, wondering where everyone was last year. Wait, first years, not second. Which meant that the second years were still not represented, but Balder could deal with that. "Hei alle sammen. I'm Balder Borson, captain of Hufflepuff's quidditch team, and this is my vice captain Ivar Eriksson. Ivar will be captain next year, so I want everyone to pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Now, since there's a lot of new faces, we're going to go ahead and aplit off into two teams. I'm mixing in the older players with the new ones, so pay attention to what the older students are doing. They've been doing it for far longer. Yellow team's chasers will be Candace, Nani, and Laili, with Ivar and Donella for beaters and Lydia as the keeper. Black team will be Kazu, Tegan, and Lucien as chasers, Kiki and Chance as the beaters, and Sherwood as the keeper. Seekers, I'm sticking Charlie and Lizzie with Melody so pay attention to what she's doing and learn from her. I'm going to be on standby with potions in case you need it and making notes. No one, and I mean no one aims at the seekers. Go ahead and run three laps and I'll go ahead and release the balls afterward." After that, Balder went ahead and released the balls and tossed up the quaffle, ready to intervene if necessary.

Yellow Team:
                                                  Chasers: Candace, Nani, Laili
                                                  Beaters: Ivar, Donella
                                                  Keeper: Lydia

Black Team:
                                                  Chasers: Kazu, Tegan, Lucien
                                                  Beaters: Kiki, Chance
                                                  Keeper: Sherwood

Seekers: Melody, Charlie, Lizzie

Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: โค โค โคโ˜ฃ
                                                  Final Roll: --

Thinking: Wow, my last year as captain. I wonder how I'll do?
                                                  OOC: Translation: I'm not sure yet. I'd say wait until later in the year, and you might have a better idea. Who knows? Someone might surprise you.

-โ™ก-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxโ™ก แด ั” สŸ แด แด… ส โ™กxxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody ran her laps and then began to search for the snitch silently. She was happy to show the new kids the ropes, but she was still determined to win.

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ใ€Œ แด แด c. ใ€
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games