Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:58 am
Azure Desiderium

Manda has informed that she is breaking Sorai's co-ownership and taking back full ownership heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the original owner, at Lunadriel's request, I am breaking this agreement and all agreements we have. Tawingo will return solely to me  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:25 pm
Mia Lovasz

As the original owner, at Lunadriel's request, I am breaking this agreement and all agreements we have. Tawingo will return solely to me
Again, not my request. I stated Mia could do what she wanted to do. I support Mia's decision.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:08 pm
Co-Ownership agreement for Da-Hye between Sexpot188 and Leez0rz

• Both share sig rights
  • Both share teepee rights
  • Both share breeding rights
  • Both share RP rights
  • Lifemating and other life altering decisions must be discussed beforehand.
  • Breaking is forbidden unless one of the other owner goes MIA for a year for whatever reason.

Sexpot188

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

SexPot188

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:11 pm
Leez0rz
Co-Ownership agreement for Da-Hye between Sexpot188 and Leez0rz

• Both share sig rights
  • Both share teepee rights
  • Both share breeding rights
  • Both share RP rights
  • Lifemating and other life altering decisions must be discussed beforehand.
  • Breaking is forbidden unless one of the other owner goes MIA for a year for whatever reason.

Sexpot188

I agree heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:07 pm
I am giving full ownership rights of this unnamed soq to Kyjoto
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:29 pm
AislingJuno
I am giving full ownership rights of this unnamed soq to Kyjoto
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I agree! Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 1:30 pm
Temporary Co-Ownership Agreement for Genichiro

Keantha
  • For the purposes of obtaining a purewalker, Keantha may breed Genichiro once with any purewalker of their choosing. Shi Berry has no rights to the offspring attained by this breeding.
  • Signature rights as desired.

Shi Berry
  • Retains all other rights, and signature rights as well.
  • Ownership of will return to Shi Berry once this breeding is complete.

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 4:14 pm
Shi Berry
Temporary Co-Ownership Agreement for Genichiro

Keantha
  • For the purposes of obtaining a purewalker, Keantha may breed Genichiro once with any purewalker of their choosing. Shi Berry has no rights to the offspring attained by this breeding.
  • Signature rights as desired.

Shi Berry
  • Retains all other rights, and signature rights as well.
  • Ownership of will return to Shi Berry once this breeding is complete.

I 100% agree! Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:59 pm
Manda, via Discord, has given me ownership of the following.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Screenie 1 & Screenie 2

Phail Ninja

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 3:02 am
Co-Ownership Agreement for Nin

Shi Berry
  • General signature/teepee rights
  • Roleplay rights [plots will be checked with NymiiNym]
  • May select any breeding partners without clearance from NymiiNym
  • May enter breedings without permission from NymiiNym
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slots
  • Will not have any rights to the children from any breedings won by NymiiNym
  • Major life decisions will still be up to Shi Berry (charming, severe injury/disablement, death, Elder, et cetera)
  • Retains the right to break co-ownership

NymiiNym
  • Roleplay rights [plots will be cleared with Shi Berry]
  • May select any breeding partners without clearance from Shi Berry
  • May enter breedings without permission from Shi Berry
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enter with her slots
  • Will not have any rights to the children from any breedings won by Shi Berry

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:37 am
DeeJaye
Niyaru Delacroix
I, Niyaru Delacroix give DeeJaye co-ownership rights to Zarina.

User Image

Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye both have::
- Sig Rights
- RP rights
- Teepee Rights

Niyaru Delacroix::
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye.
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding and Niyaru Delacroix has informed DeeJaye of a temporary hiatus, DeeJaye must quote, pm, e-mail and try to get in touch with Niyaru Delacroix on discord. In that time, DeeJaye must wait a total of two weeks via each for a reply before choosing a basket for Niyaru Delacroix.
- Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye have rights to make final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions, RP partners, breedings and breeding partners.
- Niyaru Delacroix has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Zarina if Niyaru Delacroix feels that the co-ownership isn’t working.
- When making any decisions for Zarina be it RP, plots, or breedings; Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye have to discuss the decisions before any action to finalize the decision is taken.
- Niyaru Delacroix has to check in with DeeJaye at least once every three months to show that Niyaru Delacroix is still active.

DeeJaye::
- DeeJaye has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every three months to show that DeeJaye is still active.
- If DeeJaye take a hiatus, DeeJaye must inform Niyaru Delacroix of the temporary inactivity.
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both DeeJaye and Niyaru Delacroix.
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding and DeeJaye has informed Niyaru Delacroix of a temporary hiatus, Niyaru Delacroix must quote, PM, E-mail, and get in touch with DeeJaye on discord. In that time, Niyaru Delacroix must wait a total of two weeks via each for a reply before choosing a basket for DeeJaye.
- DeeJaye has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every three months to show that DeeJaye is still active.
agreed !! ty /)w(
voiding due to inactivity :<  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 3:45 pm
Shi Berry
Co-Ownership Agreement for Nin

Shi Berry
  • Roleplay rights [plots will be checked with NymiiNym]
  • May select any breeding partners without clearance from NymiiNym
  • May enter breedings without permission from NymiiNym
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slots
  • Will not have any rights to the children from any breedings won by NymiiNym
  • Major life decisions will still be up to Shi Berry (charming, severe injury/disablement, death, Elder, et cetera)
  • Retains the right to break co-ownership

NymiiNym
  • Roleplay rights [plots will be cleared with Shi Berry]
  • May select any breeding partners without clearance from Shi Berry
  • May enter breedings without permission from Shi Berry
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enter with her slots
  • Will not have any rights to the children from any breedings won by Shi Berry

I agree! ; u ; Ty so so much!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:58 pm
Cheyriddle4

All these ponies are going to Chey, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
The ponies/familiars just don't speak to me anymore.
Enjoy them, love <3

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:01 pm
Calixita

All these ponies are going to Cal, no questions asked, she can co-own, breed however. all of this is full ownership to her.
She just don't speak to me anymore.
Enjoy them, love <3

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games