Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had felt Loki’s annoyance at his movement, but had ignored it. With the awkward attempt at a greeting, he slowly moved back to Loki’s side. Looking up at his lover as the two jotuns introduced themselves. He slowly reached up and moved Loki’s hood back. There was no need to hide here. These were friends and family, and considering the fact that there were two full blooded giants, Loki was not that attention grabbing.

Bruce closly stepped into the room beside Thor, having waited outside in case there was an actual fight. “I am Bruce Banner. Friend of the family I guess you could say.” He said, bowing his head a little. Glancing at Tony and Loki, he gave them a small smile, hoping that they were really okay with this.

Blyeirst had bowed his head slightly at the introduction before motioning towards the table. “Perhaps we should all sit now…..make ourselves comfortable while we begin to explain a few things.” He said slowly, moving over to his chair again and looking expectantly everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt relief when Tony returned to his side. He didn't know why but having him away from him made him anxious and irritable. He listened as the two Jotuns introduced himself and kept the growl from curling up out of his throat when the Helblindi stated his parentage. Any thoughts about correcting the man was torn from him when Tony pulled his hood back. Red eyes instantly flicked to Bruce and Thor who had not seen his new form. He cared not for what the Jotuns thought of his form because they looked similar and if he was paying close attention he might have noticed that their markings were shockingly nearly the same. He moved to seat with Tony when the they said that should sit so they could explain things. When everyone had sat down Loki looked to his supposive brothers. "Explain." he demanded.

Thor was a bit surprised by Loki's new form but he did not let it show when Loki's eyes found him. He cared not what form his brother wore, he loved the man none the less. Sitting as directed he smiled at his mother glad that their plan was working some what. There was still the issue of getting the Casket from Loki.

Helblindi watched Loki after they had introduced themselves and his reaction to when his hood had been pulled off. "It is pleasant to meet you Bruce Banner." he bowed his head in greeting before looking back to Loki. "You might as well take off the cloak, there is no need for you to carry around its warmth." Helblindi suggested. When ordered to explain he smiled. "A mate is what Jotuns call our life partners." he explained.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce glanced at Loki when the hood was pulled back, but he simply gave a small smile. He wasn’t concerned about Loki’s appearance, probably never would be. And in comparison to the two full-blooded Jotun, Loki was far from intimidating or worrisome, especially with Tony still attached to him at the hip. Moving to sit down, he silently folded his hands in front of him as he waited for the conversation to start. He imagined the only reason he was really here was for moral support and extra muscle if things went south.

Frigga relaxed as they all sat. At least the threat of a physical altercation had lessened slightly. Sitting beside Thor, she patted his hand before giving a warm smile towards Loki, trying to encourage him and relax him. She knew this was not an ideal situation for him.

Tony kept calm, if not a little cautious, as Loki struggled with his emotions. Giving a soft encouragement over the bond as he pulled the hood away. Looking to Helblindi, he arched a brow, but didn’t move to take off Loki’s cloak, knowing that much was up to the god himself. Moving to a chair, he took Loki’s hand between his and set it in his lap as he leaned back. He was going to support Loki, no matter what. Hearing the short demand, Tony squeezed his hand. ‘Breathe babe.’ He said softly over the bond. Blinking at the response that came, his jaw dropped slightly. “What?” he asked quickly. “You mean like husband and wife type thing?” he added.

Blyeirst had watched everyone silently, but his eyes still favored Loki and Tony. They made for an interesting looking pair. Tony was particularly small for a Jotun’s mate, but then again, Loki was smaller anyway. Tony’s reaction sent Blyeirst into a fit of laughter. “I suppose those are similar terms, not the same though, no.” He chuckled. “You have Loki’s mark.” He said, motioning to the bite on Tony’s collar. “I imagine Loki has one as well. It is not in a Jotun’s nature to be calm and satisfied without a return mark. And you smell like him. Your sent has not rubbed off on Loki much as you are Midgardian, and I doubt anyone else here can smell it. If you concentrate though Loki, I am certain you can smell a change in Tony’s scent, perhaps he smells better now than when you first met?” he smirked, giving Helblindi a glance, clearly amused. This was not what he’d been expecting to explain to their little brother.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit relieved when Bruce and Thor didn't react to his hood being removed and his new form was revealed. He hesitated in removing his cloak when it was suggested but finally did just before he sat down. He made no indication that it made any difference even though he did feel a bit cooler. He didn't glance at Tony to give the Jotuns any indication that he was taking comfort from him either when the man took his hand. He was extremely grateful for the comfort but he would not allow them to know how important Tony was to him beyond what Tony had already said. Taking a breath as instructed he felt shock overwhelm him with what they were told. Mates... by their exchanging of bites the night before the night before Loki had tied Tony to him. Sure enough concentrating on Tony it was as Blyeirst said. 'I am sorry Tony, I did not know.' Loki sent over the bond.

Helblindi looked to Blyeirst with the same amusement at what they were telling their younger brother. It was certainly not what they had thought they would be explaining. "Jotuns tend to mate for life. Since most of our race is male we have developed to wear some of our males can carry children which I know you have done Loki. Our mother and father could both carry children. Farbauti was Laufey's mate and he in return was mated to our mother. It is not uncommon in our culture to also take on lovers but generally the mate must approve first. Our mother did not and when he found out the our father had become pregnant with you he left. Our mother would not take the disgrace of such things when father had never agreed to carry any of his children. The problem with that is when we mate for life we need our mates. Some can survive without their mates but there are not many. Laufey was not one who could survive without his mate. When you met him Loki he had already lost his mind. There were many in our kingdom ready to remove him from the throne and put him down before he became a real danger to our realm. Myself and Blyeirst were among that group, you did us quite the service by killing him Loki." Helblindi explained and Loki looked surprised. Helblindi knew that Loki had probably expected some anger from them for killing their father but that was not the case for them at all. "We are bringing Jotunhiem back to what it was before the war. We are succeeding mostly but in order to completely do that there is one more thing we need." he started.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was completely stunned by the news. Hearing Loki’s apology, he didn’t respond at first. So he and loki were now tied together….forever. Sure, Loki had been with others, but he doubted they’d been mated like this. And if they split for one reason or another, Loki ran the risk of losing his mind or worse. He didn’t know how to respond, what to say, but he knew he had to say something to Loki so the god wouldn’t get upset. ‘It’s alright. It’s not your fault…..I just have to adjust to this.’ He replied, still a little dazed as he turned his head, pressing his nose to Loki’s shoulder as he continued to process, not letting Loki’s hand go. He knew the Jotuns were still talking, but he was only half listening.

Blyeirst nodded slightly at his brother’s words. “You would actually be very highly respected on Jotunheim for the number of children you have had.” He said lightly. “It is not always easy to have children… and it’s exceedingly rare to have so many.” He smiled. Nodding his agreement about Laufey, his face showed how it had pained him to see his father fall so low. Hearing his brother’s last statement, Blyeirst sat up a little straighter and looked at Loki seriously. “We know you don’t really owe Jotunheim much, but we are your people as well….and we would like to welcome you. We would like Jotunheim to be a home, a safe place for you…..but we need your help Loki.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man didn't respond to his apologies. He quickly wondered if there was a way to break the bonding without causing harm on either side. It meant he would need to speak with his... his brothers. That thought was still quite weird but he would deal with it to free Tony. Of course that thought pained Loki a bit, he didn't want to lose Tony in anyway. 'I do not want to cage you Tony. This should not have happened.' Loki pressed over the bond when Tony stated that it was alright and he just need time to process things. Loki wanted to say more, to comfort Tony more but his brother's were speaking again talking about his children and how he would be revered for having children. Seeing and hearing the men when the man said they needed something from him. He had doubts about being accepted there, being accepted in Jotunhiem. "What is it that you need from me?" he questioned suspicious.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tightened his hands around Loki’s when he pressed the matter. ‘I’m not upset.’ He insisted. ‘We’ll talk later.’ He added, pressing his lips to Loki’s shoulder before turning to look at the two kings again.

Blyeirst shifted slightly at the question. Looking to Helblindi, he finally spoke. “The Casket of Winters.” He said slowly. “It is the life force of the planet itself. You have never seen Jotunheim in its full glory. It is a frozen world, yes, but it is supposed to be full of life, full of wonders you could not even begin to imagine….but when the Casket was taken by Odin, all that life left. Jotunheim began to die….and the Jotuns will die with it if we cannot have the Casket returned soon.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki sent understanding through the bond when Tony tightened the grip on his hand and told him that he wasn't upset. Knowing they would talk later made him a bit anxious but Tony kissed his neck and Loki settled. Hearing that the Jotuns wanted the casket Loki's eyes narrowed. Their reasoning sounded good but he didn't know how much he trusted them. Instead he looked to his mother, she would be ruler soon if everything went through as she planned it. He needed to know that she was okay with this before he even thought of handing it over. The casket was in his possession since the time that he had the throne.

"You think we will try to go to war with Asgard again but that is not the case brother. We merely wish to restore our realms prosperity and our people's way of life. Because you were taken from us you know not of how we live or used to. I would invite you to spend time in Jotunhiem but I do not think you would accept right now however the invitation is open to you." Helblindi stated. He wanted to assure Loki that it would be alright that they were not like their father when Loki had met him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned slightly as the Jotuns asked for the Casket. She would have waited, let Loki relax some, but then again, it was a pressing matter for them. Looking to Loki, she nodded her head slightly. “It originally was theirs….and if we are to build a good relationship between Asgard and Jotunheim again, then perhaps this is the best thing.” She said softly.

Blyeirst nodded at his brother’s words. And when Frigga spoke, he bowed his head slightly. “We understand that this is not something that you would take lightly, but it is of the upmost importance for us.” He said slowly. Pausing, he sighed. “If it would help you….then you don’t have to decide until the end of the meal, so you may know us better and consider a little more.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Frigga did, it wasn't him agreeing to hand the casket over. Merely him nodding that he understood that she agreed to let them have it. The casket was still in his pocket dimension and he wasn't willing to give it up to them just yet. They seemed to understand that when Blyeirst spoke up saying he did not have to make the decision immediately. It was alot for him to take in, mates, good relations between Asgard and Jotunhiem and above all the knowledge that he had two new older brothers whom he knew nothing about. He needed time to think about it and dinner seemed a good option, he knew now why his mother and Thor had chosen such timing. It would give him time to ask more questions and get a sense of the two men and their intentions. The only thing he could not account for would be the rest of the realm. "I will concede to such things." Loki stated with a breath.

Thor looked pleased when Loki gave in and agreed to dinner at the very least. He knew his brother would think things through and give an answer at the end even if he did not wish to. "Let us eat!" Thor bellowed excitedly.

Helblindi looked quite relieved when Loki gave in. He knew very little about his youngest brother. Only the stories which had filtered in through other realms that had sparsely come to visit. "You may ask us anything you wish, I do hope you will allow us the same. We wish to know many a thing about you and how you have lived. Of course you may decline to answer also if something is too personal or you do not wish to speak of it." Helblindi stated he made sure the inquiry was open for everyone and not just Loki.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

As if on cue, servants slipped in at Thor’s bellow, moving around the table to set out the first course of a dinner. None of them seemed to pay any attention to the jotuns at the table. They were all handpicked by Frigga, some of her oldest and most loyal servants, a few had actually come in upon her request alone as they hadn’t been serving Frigga in years.

Tony had no idea what the Jotuns were asking for, but he felt Loki’s reluctance to give it up. He would have asked, but he didn’t think now was a good time. Unable to hide a smirk at Thor’s eagerness to eat, he let the servants lay the food out before he moved, still holding Loki’s hand in his as he leaned forward to inspect the food. It looked good enough, but it was still strange. Beginning to pick at it, he looked up as Bruce spoke first.

Bruce was relieved that Loki hadn’t gotten too angry yet. He was pretty sure the shock of some of the revelations was part of it. “If I might ask a question?” he said slowly, pausing to see if there was protest before continuing. “I am a doctor and scientist on Earth. Loki has been good enough to put up with my questions and tests as we tried to figure out more about his Jotun form. I’d like to know what the purpose of those markings are? Are you born with them, or do some, if not all, come after birth?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up as servants moved in at Thor's bellowing, quickly cataloging them he knew he had nothing to worry about. These were people his mother trusted they would not spread rumors or gossip. Loki smiled a bit as Tony inspected the food before him. He quickly went about putting things onto a plate for the man which he knew would be safe for Tony to eat. "Not all of these are safe for you I think. Bruce you too should stay away from some things ask Thor if you wish to try something he will tell you if you are able." Loki stated half ignoring Helblindi's offer. He was listening for their answer to Bruce's questions however as he continued to dish out food.

Helblindi looked to Bruce as the man questioned their markings. He was not surprised that loki did not ask the first question. His brother was still too wary of them. "Most of our markings we were born with. They signify our family ties. Different families are born with different markings. We are not quite sure why the are passed on in such a way but when two different family members mate their markings combine in their child. For instance our markings are quite similar to Loki's but loki is missing the fathers half because Odin did not bear marking like we do. Other markings however are carved into our skin when we have passed our coming of age, until then we are considered children." Helblindi answered. "The markings we are born are also quite sensitive as you may know." he continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce arched his brow at Loki’s warning but nodded, picking out a few things and glancing at Thor for approval. Of course the blond god pushed a few more things onto the bemused doctor’s plate, eager to share some of his favorite foods. Listening to Helblindi, Bruce gave an intrigued hum. “That’s fascinating. It’s rare for lineage to be so easily traceable in physical appearance.” He said lightly. “Do the added markings differ from individual to individual?”

Blyeirst nodded at his brother’s explanation, picking at some smoked meats. “The sensitivity changed as you age and life happens. Once mated, only the mate can draw out the full sensitivity. It is not that you lose sensation, but that it doesn’t affect you the same.” He added. Smiling at Bruce’s next question, he gave another nod. “Some are the same, some are based on one’s accomplishments.” Pointing to his cheek, he traced swirling pattern. “This for example. I am a little more skilled at ranged weapons, so I received this. Helblindi is better at close combat weapons, so his is different.” Helblindi had a straight line instead of a swirl on his cheek. “It’s rather amusing on some regards. It prevents you from lying about some parts of your life. All that is needed is a look at your markings.”

Tony smiled as Loki began to pick out food for him. Letting the god take care of him, Tony listened intently, head tilting at the information. Peering at Loki’s markings, he unconsciously ran a thumb over a marking on Loki’s hand. So only he could pull out pleasure from these now. That was a remarkably satisfying thought.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 am
MDaylus

Loki was quite intrigues by the information now knowing that his marking were natural. He was a bit put off by the thought of being considered a child because he did not have carved markings but shook the thought away. Bruce seemed to know exactly what question loki had about the markings and Blyeirst explained the rest. Quite glad with the news that only Tony would now be able to pull the sensitivity from the markings he shivered as Tony seemed to think the same thing testing it. "What if you are skilled with both or more than that?" Loki questioned.

Helblindi nodded as his brother continued the explanations. He watched loki and Tony amused when Tony seemed to elicit a shiver from his younger brother. He assumed the midgardian had tested the markings. He was surprised when loki did ask a question. "Then you would most likely obtain more than one of the markings, perhaps combined in some form." he answered.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Blyeirst chuckled slightly at the question. “Those that perform the ceremony see it as an art form. Which I suppose it is on some level, but they take great deal of time to design the proper markings and of course, the one the markings re placed upon has some input. He can even outright deny certain markings. There are some markings associated with royalty that I found to be unappealing, so I refused. Others are required, but they usually aren’t too imposing.” He smiled. He really was amused by Loki’s expression. He was like a child. Everything was new and fascinating. And he was liking this Tony. He seemed to be fully capable of keeping their brother busy for a long time.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games