Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:31 pm
"What now?" Sub asked, having finally finished cleaning up the main area after two days of working and getting pink dye out of his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:35 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts enters HQ, his gold and black jacket flapping a bit as he does so. In one hand he's holding his SNAG, and his face is garnished with what appears to be a bit of annoyance and a light sprinkle of disbelief. "Alright." The Giratina hybrid says loudly, standing in the middle of the main room. "Does someone want to tell me what this is all about?"

"Sub drank too much alcohol..." Tristen said, looking at the main room, noticing the mess that was still around from the new years party. "I think Freth did too...she was sick the next morning."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:44 pm
Veronica entered the HQ lazily and sat on the couch waiting for anything to happen. She went through her bag, changed the channels, walked around just to entertain herself and waste time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:53 pm
SubonicXP
"What now?" Sub asked, having finally finished cleaning up the main area after two days of working and getting pink dye out of his hair.

Blizzard120

"Sub drank too much alcohol..." Tristen said, looking at the main room, noticing the mess that was still around from the new years party. "I think Freth did too...she was sick the next morning."

"Not Freth and Sub's obvious love for the bottle, Tristen." Darts assures the boy, before he turns towards their leader, waving his SNAG, clearly agitated. "What is this message titled 'Overdue Rent'? I didn't know we had to pay to stay in this place. It says I'm something like four years overdue or something." If any other Snagems cared to check their SNAGs for some reason, they too would find urgently-stamped messages in their inboxes claiming various levels of 'rent' due. Strange, though. There hadn't been an indicator of any message being there previously...  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:56 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Not Freth and Sub's obvious love for the bottle, Tristen." Darts assures the boy, before he turns towards their leader, waving his SNAG, clearly agitated. "What is this message titled 'Overdue Rent'? I didn't know we had to pay to stay in this place. It says I'm something like four years overdue or something." If any other Snagems cared to check their SNAGs for some reason, they too would find urgently-stamped messages in their inboxes claiming various levels of 'rent' due. Strange, though. There hadn't been an indicator of any message being there previously...
Surprisingly enough, Sol wouldn't be the one to speak up. Instead, Cera would zoom right into Darts' face with Sol's SNAG in her hands. "Okay, which one do I need to go after about rent I didn't know existed? Pretty sure it's you," she huffed, glaring at Darts and resisting an urge to jam the SNAG down his throat. She had a feeling it wouldn't go over well if she did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"...rent?" Tristen asked. Tristen pulled out his own, trying to figure out the functions once again, only to find the message. "Um. Rent? We have to pay money? For what? Why? I don't really have any money."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:03 pm
Aile would walk into the main room with a new shorter haircut and a sour look on her face. "Who gave these money collector's this number? I'm not handing out any of the money I have left to these people!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:05 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would walk into the main room with a new shorter haircut and a sour look on her face. "Who gave these money collector's this number? I'm not handing out any of the money I have left to these people!"

"Don't look at me to pay this s**t either," Isaac said, following Aile in. "I'm flat broke, and I'm not selling what we brought back from our last trip to Kalos."  

Isaac Hawking

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:06 pm
Veronica would eventually wander into the situation, "...right, no one knew anything..." She crossed her arms, suspicious. "But I like this place, so... we can keep staying right? It couldn't possibly be something we can't afford?" She questioned herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:08 pm
Reno would stumble up the stairs, staring at the SNAG currently strapped to his mechanical arm with confusion. "Since when did we have ta pay rent? I thought I abolished some a these membership fees. That's why I was elected to my current position, I think." Reno puzzled out, walking up beside Darts before placing a hand on the hybrid's shoulder. "Now, since you have brought this to my attention, I would like you to kindly figure out how we take care of this."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:10 pm
Blizzard120

"...rent?" Tristen asked. Tristen pulled out his own, trying to figure out the functions once again, only to find the message. "Um. Rent? We have to pay money? For what? Why? I don't really have any money."
Espeon_Commander
Darksol88
Surprisingly enough, Sol wouldn't be the one to speak up. Instead, Cera would zoom right into Darts' face with Sol's SNAG in her hands. "Okay, which one do I need to go after about rent I didn't know existed? Pretty sure it's you," she huffed, glaring at Darts and resisting an urge to jam the SNAG down his throat. She had a feeling it wouldn't go over well if she did.

"Why, I did." The bemused sounding voice belonging to GRAY would emanate through the speakers of headquarters. "This is the balance each of you are owed to the team cumulatively calculated by myself. We need to pay our bills and the credit we owe to several collection companies. Did you think we were a charity organization? Maybe I have misanalyzed the parameters a vigilante group usually follows."

"This is a vigilante group?" Darts groans, out loud. "Aw man I thought this was the salvation army. I've been in the wrong place this whole time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:12 pm
"..." Cue Sub quietly attempting to sneak out of the room. He and GRAY had such a conversation about how to acquire more funds and the AI was the one that came up with the idea to charge the members rent. Sub never shot down the idea so...yeah.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:13 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Why, I did." The bemused sounding voice belonging to GRAY would emanate through the speakers of headquarters. "This is the balance each of you are owed to the team cumulatively calculated by myself. We need to pay our bills and the credit we owe to several collection companies. Did you think we were a charity organization? Maybe I have misanalyzed the parameters a vigilante group usually follows."

"This is a vigilante group?" Darts groans, out loud. "Aw man I thought this was the salvation army. I've been in the wrong place this whole time..."

Isaac stared at the speakers for a moment before shacking his head in irritation. "Of all the, ridiculous things." Turning to Darts, he continued, "Give me 15 minutes with GRAY's mainframe and I can have this go away."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:14 pm
"...I can do it in five seconds." Tristen said to Issac. He didn't know a whole lot about the whole idea about loans, and rentals, and things of that sort. He did know how to fry a computer though.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:14 pm
"And here I thought we stole s**t and sold it elsewhere to make money." Aile crossed her arms. "Or just stole the supplies. And fabricated our own energy. And remained off the grid. Are we actually legitimate?" A confused look would make its way onto her face, until she eyed Sub leaving. "SUB!"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games