Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:42 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: Soleil Park
Dating: It's...complicated but I'll happily say taken by Adramlech.
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Hidden dagger
OH: Hidden dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
230/230 HP

It wasn't too bad of a day. Or perhaps it just seemed that way since Darragh didn't feel the cold anyway. His demon blood kept him warm enough. It actually felt kind of nice to be outside. The feline's walk had started in his home district Lumiere but soon enough it had led him to the Park. To be honest he had been distracted. He missed the presence of Adramelech. After meeting up again they had grown closer to each other. The nekomata sighed a bit. He was changing from the grumpy, jaded result of his life to the old Darragh slowly. When he reached the park, the feline stopped and sniffed the air before he looked around and realized where he was. It wasn't the large forest but the park would do for now. Besides if he went to the forest or jungle he preferred to have the kitsune with him. There was nothing for it right now though, maybe they could meet up again later.

Darragh walked further into the park and looked at the environment. He did know it was colder, but the 'wildlife' in the park was active as ever. Of course some stayed year long either way. A small smile formed on the feline's lips as he closed his eyes, his ears twitching for a moment allowing the birds their song to sound clearer to him. This wasn't so bad and it was tons better than his time with his liege being on the hunt for them the entire time. Darragh opened his eyes and walked further. He was intent on enjoying his time in the park today. Perhaps something interesting would happen.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

Kitschura_020

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:44 am
User Image

¥° ////_________________01020101010101{{{{{{}}{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}\\}}}

The weather surely wraps up with nice breeze.as Seiren traveling through the park by swing ing around can each tree branch. She tried to capture the small birds and she quickly miss a branch fell for the Ground. She gets up and dust off her black jacket ànd black pants. She takes deep breath quick.""I hope this letter bring good news."

She opens up. Enevlope and has ancient crrpt letter. She can make up some of the words. "I beseech the blood line for my own sanity."
She puts up the enevlope but it kind of shimmered into ashes as blue eyes Pierce through it and she hides in the trees. The remaining of the enevlope shimmered into dust.

"Uh ah. Your not coming here. Even if he my brother or not, I don't know his plans." She said toherself and came out of the trees.she llumanie her hands and search the ground. "Sorry, I am still contemplating if good idea ."

Rhun Tolihzech
Quote:

Kitschura_020

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:43 am
User Image
User Image
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Location: Park | Currently with: No one | Money: 500.00 | OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

~Friendship Is Magic, and Magic Is Friendship~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Moonlight hummed while walking in the park. she was thinking of what to do with her day. "Maybe i'll go to the cafe, or maybe just draw" she said as she looked at the trees around her. her tail swaied as she walked. she felt calmer now that she had settled down abit after putting her boxes in her home. she smiled humming to herself as she walked.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

~Reading is fun when you have friends around~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Mood: Happy| Outfit: a white dress with tights and a jacket

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:00 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP

Darragh wasn't sure what had brought him to the park. Of course it was the closest to a forest on this side of the ferry. The feline loved that place. The only disadvantage was how unnatural it was laid out. "It will do for now. I just wish Adramelech was with me." he said to himself. The nekomata glanced in the general direction of where they would likely be, probably with Solomon up front. But after that he walked further into the park. It was really nice how most outside sounds were blocked out. They were replaced with songs of birds and the wind through the branches. It was something and it kept him distracted. There wasn’t much for him to do in Soleil now that he had Solomon nearby to arrange for storages of elven blood now. The blood was very filling and sweet at that, it always lasted him a while so he didn’t need to ask the man to get him the good stuff often. It had left Darragh wandering what to do with his life now it really seemed to be going more the domestic way. Of course he still did hunts with Adram but those were more for fun together, not necessity.

Darragh was snapped from his thoughts when he heard sound nearby, his ears twitching. He glanced in the direction to see a strange woman talking to herself somewhere in middle park. That was unusual. They seemed to be bowed over a letter before they made it go up in ash and went into the trees, apparently they thought that would hide them, but then they didn’t calculate in any non-humans like the feline. His hearing was sharper as well as his sight and scent. Of course being a vampire now as well, Darragh could easily track them just by the beating of their heart. It was a good thing then that they didn’t need to be wary of the nekomata. Darragh sighed a bit and shook his head, it would beat just walking by themselves here in the park and wondering. The feline got into the nearest tree with ease so he was easily at eye height with this peculiar person. "Hello, if your intent is to hide from people, might I suggest not assuming the trees are definite success? There are many people here in Soleil that are non-human, so they can still hear you and some can smell your personal scent." he stated abruptly and watched them. There was no ill intent, they did nothing to Darragh for him to wish them harm after all and they would probably never meet again after today, so it really was just random chatter, perhaps slight curiosity from the cat as well.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

Kitschura_020

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:33 pm
User Image

¥° ////_________________01020101010101{{{{{{}}{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}\}}}
Seiren Daio
Equipment : bags of sands, potion, sword
✓✓✓✓✓✓✓[[[[[✓✓✓✓✓✓[[[[[[✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓[[[[[[✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

The girl looks up and target in near eyes sight of unfamiliar feline. Her blue eyes seems puzzle and she looks away, dust off the ashes on her hands. She smiled back at the stranger. As her body steps back and she bows down to him, she might of thought that she found her first familiar in her life. Most wizard have one already.

Then her thoughts recoiled and over heard what he said. She shook her head at him.

'Im not hiding from anyone. I just received alarmed mail from home. Also you would happen to be familiar destine to be at my side..most magic users should have one already. It doesn't matter if they are good or bad..I have not received mines."

She sniffs the air and put her hands on her chin. She picks up another scent of another feline in the area. Maybe these are wild feline and are not familiar with magic world.

Rhun Tolihzech

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki blushed a little when Patrick commented about his kissing and that he was sure Saeki was good. In the beginning these comments would have made him feel shy, but Saeki felt ready to give that part of him to Patrick. He couldn't deny that, he often felt it during their close moments. The question was: how to go about it. The young man didn't want to rush his beloved either. They had a good pace. "I'm ready to try. And to learn...you'd be my first." Saeki admitted, blushing deeper. Soon the conversation went from that to their pets though. A small smile played over his lips when he heard his boyfriend's comment. "I am happy with you, very happy." he reassured Patrick. In fact he was happier than ever. "That is alright. Get the pets situated first. We can reschedule our date my love." he replied to Patrick needing to cancel. After that they agreed to meet at the park and hung up. Saeki looked forward to seeing him again. Saeki got his own chores done while his beloved rest and filled that day until their meeting. Once it was there, Saeki left the house with Aki and they walked to the park to meet his boyfriend and the kittens. After carefully entering their hidden spot, Saeki waited for Patrick to join him in their own little spot.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Hidden secret spot] xxx

[With : Patrick soon] xxx

[Thinking : It will be great to see him again] xxx

OOC: Sorry it's not as long, I'm about to sleep but wanted to get us ready to meet up. xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick did find himself to have a hard to take that nap as he continued to think about the other saying he was ready to give it a try. He tried not to let himself startle the felines so instead internally squealing like a school girl. Drank some chamomile tea to calm himself down after hastily made reservations to the uptown hotel for a few hours. Might not go all the way, but at least some privacy from pets and not having to decide whose house to do it at. After the unexpectedly stimulating phone call with his boyfriend he managed to get enough rest from his nap. Also the felines didn't get a hold of the house warming gift he had made for Saeki.
The trip to the park was not completely uneventful with him having Emerald on a harness while Hiro was ahead of them since he knows the way to the secluded area by now. Sight of a kitten being walked on a leash did catch some attention by passersby and Emerald didn't mind it much. Patrick greeted his partner with a smile and a light blush on his face. Hiro greeted Saeki like he always have with a meow then turn his focus immediately to the dog he hadn't seen before. "I made you a belated house warming gift. It's a jumping dolphin" he said as he continued to cradle in one arm while continuing to hold the leash with an unoccupied hand. "Instead of doing it on the spot...I reserved us a room for just the two of us at the uptown hotel for the eve of the rescheduled date" he confessed to him and blushed some more.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: refreshed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & Aki, the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:08 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki waited patiently for his boyfriend to arrive at their secluded spot. Though he showed as calm, he did feel a little nervous about what they spoke about on the phone. Of course he hadn't spoken lightly, he was ready for the next step with Patrick. But being a virgin it did come with some nerves. The young man hoped that he could live up to his beloved's expectations. While he waited, Saeki played with Aki who seemed to love this area as much as his human. He ran around and tumbled at times, it was a cute scene to witness. When Patrick arrived, Aki had just settled down. His head lifted and he looked up at the new person that walked to them. When they saw it was Patrick though, the same man who had been there when Saeki picked him up, the Akita got up and wagged his tail to greet them with a short bark before their attention was drawn to the cats. Aki tilted his head and carefully sniffed in Hiro's direction. Saeki had gotten up immediately with a smile to his boyfriend and walked to them, petting Hiro in greeting as he passed.

Of course he wasn't sure how settled Emerald was so he instead offered his hand to sniff, but his focus was on his boyfriend. Once Emerald had reacted, with a pet if they reacted positively, Saeki got up and smiled, giving Patrick a kiss on his cheek after looking at what they made. "It looks great, thank you. So sweet." he replied happily as he tried it out carefully. The result was really cute and Saeki chuckled, accepting it if Patrick offered it to him to take. It was a really sweet gift, all selfmade it seemed too. Patrick really was an amazing man. Saeki felt lucky to have caught his attention back then. When they spoke again and mentioned the hotel, a blush formed on Saeki's cheeks as the words conveyed that it would happen soon. He felt a mix of excitement and nervousness at the thought. But he didn't regret giving his ok. "An evening all to ourselves? That sounds romantic." Saeki replied, blushing still. Of course he would need to find someone to take care of Aki for that time. The young man smiled and caressed the other's cheek gently before he was interrupted by a soft bark behind them. Looking over he saw Aki had lay down to be more Hiro's height and seemed to invite them to play. "Oh Aki, I don't know if Hiro wants to play. You two play very different ways after all." Saeki said with a light laugh. It seemed to go well so far.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Secluded area in the park] xxx

[With : His boyfriend, Hiro, Aki, Emerald] xxx

[Thinking : This feeling is really strange. I feel eager to take that step with Patrick, yet also nervous since it'll be my first time. The pets seem to do well though.] xxx

OOC: Another post on mobile. I might be getting used to it. xxx

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:30 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP

She seemed to be friendly enough, though a little odd. Darragh wasn't sure what to think about them. Polite too, with how she bowed. The feline never was one to bow to anyone, except maybe Adramelech since they were a king. However, something told Darragh that his lover wouldn't want anything of that. "I see" Darragh replied when they mentioned bad news from home. Though the rest had him raise an eyebrow and tilt his head before he shook it. "I'm sorry but I'm no one's familiar. Nor do I intend to look for a master and take orders like familiars won't to do." he replied. The vampire wasn't the familiar type. It was kind of presumptuous of this person… Darragh was getting back to his old self, but he still had his pride as a demon and vampire. Odd indeed. Darragh hoped they wouldn't get any ideas.

The feline grabbed the branch he was perching on and threw himself forward, allowing himself to somersault to the ground where he landed knees bent and his hands on the ground to dampen the impact. Once he landed, the nekomata kept his bent knee position but his arms were resting on the top of his knees and he straightened his back. It was a position not many could hold for long, but Darragh was used to sitting this way and could keep it up for hours. "Is that why you are here? Looking for a familiar?" he asked curiously. He was still not often getting into social conversations but to be honest, he could use the distraction to take his mind of the one he was missing by his side.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed beforehand)

Kitschura_020

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image

¥° ////_________________01020101010101{{{{{{}}{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Seiren Daio
Equipment : bags of sands, potion, sword
✓✓✓✓✓✓✓[[[[[✓✓✓✓✓✓[[[[[[✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓[[[[[[✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Seiren watched as Darrafgh somersault on tree branch and tilt her head. So the stranger not a familiar but demon of sort. He says or think that one take place orders from a master he says raises Seiren eye brow. Like what word do he come from in her mind. She takes a step and jump off on to a tree branch near her.
"Certainly not be taking orders, where I come from. Our feline or fiends is companion and aids in the time of battle training or take care of little ones "

She says as she used her fingers to express her language. " We also don't call anyone master nor am I here for familiar . It just odd that I didn't have one but. I am still early in my training. I could use home or more friends."

Her body adjusted to the branch as she sits back and take note of his appearance. She whispered softly and birds slow flock in as well. She freezes the bird on her finger on contract. Then she blinks and unfreeze the bird as it flock away.

"We all waiting or Miss something here. When you have lots of time to explore the magic is all around you."

Rhun Tolihzech

Kitschura_020

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Emerald was hesitating at first when the human offered his hand to sniff it then she did it a few seconds later. The female feline didn't pay any attention to the dog and just ignored him for the time being as she looked around the area. "You're welcome, honey" Patrick replied and relieved the other accepted the crafted gift. He picked it to be about the dolphin because it was one of the things he learned of him by the time Saeki first invited him to his house. "Yes, as private as it can be. I know it was in the heat of the moment in making the reservation and it is just for a few hours" he said and he was pleased the other thought of it as romantic. "Also was thinking we could spread out the date instead of doing everything all at once. That way we could increase the time away from them so they can start getting used to the separation a little at time" he said before almost getting lost in the caressing touches of his boyfriend and he was being considerate of the animals' adjustment rates. Patrick looked to Hiro and Aki after sparing a glance at Emerald. "Eventually a routine can be established and they would know what to expect. It is what I did with Hiro and I haven't had any problems" he said to him. Emerald was doing well at the right and not going far enough to pull on the leash while Hiro seemed unsure on how to interact with the playful dog. "Would be great if they become besties. Easier for it to happen with them being young" he said being hopeful about the future for the pets. He pulled a rubber ball cartoon fish on it from one of his pockets. "Maybe Hiro's ball will work as a medium and could help Aki to be used to Hiro's scent in the long run" he suggested to Saeki. He wasn't going to hand it over to the pets until he gets permission to do so from Aki's owner first.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: observant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & Aki, the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled when Emerald sniffed but since she was looking around the area, he let her be. There was plenty of time ahead after all. His attention was always inevitably drawn to Patrick either way. His beloved really had a strong hold on his heart and Saeki was glad for it. Once he accepted the gift and if Patrick would let him, the swordsman would give him a gentle kiss and caress his chin. But he knew well they had pets to keep an eye on now, so Saeki placed the gift in a safe place and sat down. This was an amazing spot to sit and relax with your significant other. Saeki listened to Patrick when they spoke of the hotel and smiled with a light blush. It would seem they would finally go for it, cement their relationship as it were. The young man didn't give himself to someone lightly, but he wanted it to be Patrick. "I'm nervous, I admit. But I'm certain. I want it to be you my love. The one to get me fully. Heart, mind and body." he spoke with a voice that conveyed he was ready and had no doubts or regrets. After that they spoke of the pets and Saeki smiled with a nod. "I hope so too. And that is a great idea my love. Feel free to let Aki sniff" he replied, entrusting Patrick with Aki like they trusted him with their cats. Aki, hearing his name, looked up and curious at Patrick. They probably wondered what was in their hand.

User Image

[Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Patrick, Hiro, Emerald, Aki] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought Emerald's reaction to Saeki was to be expected since Saeki is basically a stranger to her. Every touch he received from his boyfriend was enjoyable for him. When Saeki sat down, Patrick unhook the leash from Emerald's harness and stayed in a kneeling position with the leash in his pocket. Blushed deeply after listening to Saeki and felt heated all over his body especially the lower half. "Makes it really hard to wait until the designated day when you say things like that. I feel so hot all over. For such words coming from you to be a turn on is something I didn't expect. I understand what you're conveying and I accept it all graciously" he said feeling aroused and bashful. Having the pets here served as a distraction from the desire to ravage his lover here and now. in this secluded area of the park "Will do" he said then he stood up. Emerald followed after Patrick as the man approached Aki then letting the dog sniff the ball and observe their interactions from a foot away. As for Hiro, he was nearby and hadn't moved from where he was right now.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: aroused then playful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & Aki, the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:34 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki watched as his beloved unleashed their new kitten and chuckled as she went to investigate right off. When he heard his boyfriend's reply though he blushed deeper and smiled a bit. "I know what you mean. Sorry, I'll be careful with what I say." he admitted softly and chuckled, watching them with adoring. Of course he could already see what it did with Patrick, he wasn't blind and he felt it was the same way for him. But there was a time and place for everything. Right now, it was about the pets. Not them. As much as Saeki could feel the same urge as his boyfriend, he would behave himself and instead forced himself to think of the park and the pets instead. Was this what love did to you? Saeki couldn't say he hated it, in fact he kind of liked the feeling, the anticipation but most of all Patrick's close proximity. The young man got up and walked to his beloved as they allowed Aki to sniff. The canine sniffed all over the ball before lowering in a playful pose, wagging their tail high up and barking a bit. Saeki chuckled and watched them. "I don't think it's to play with Aki, just sniff, you are quite larger than Hiro after all. Or did you want him to play with it love?" he asked as he looked at Patrick.

User Image

[Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Patrick, Aki, Hiro, Emerald] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 am
OoC: True, almost day change means it's sunset!

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP

Darragh was mostly basing his knowledge on what he heard along the way. Familiars were mainly known as inferior lackeys doing mages their hard work for them. But even when she specified that wasn't the case, the feline wasn't planning to become one. And even though demons could be pulled into s contract, being a lesser demon meant that Darragh could only have one active contract at a time and that spot was, thankfully, already taken. But if she wasn't going to try and convince him to be her familiar all was well. Her speech was tough to understand but he managed, sortof.

color=#990000]"I see. All good then. I'm already entwined anyway." he replied. That was one way of putting it. But it was all she needed to know. color=#990000]"Getting a home just means you have to rent or buy one. Making friends just requires going out there and meeting people. Did you try any of the clubs? The cafe?" he offered up some options. He wasn't planning to invite or befriend just anyone. He had learned how that got one burned if it backfired. And he knew next to nothing about this person. Perhaps if they had met more often. But even then it wasn't a certain thing. He watched as she went back in the tree, though he stayed seated the way he had just landed. Her last words rang true, after all he missed Adramelech, but the woman stayed mysterious. Darragh looked around them as he debated what to do next. The sky was getting darker, indicating that nightfall was approaching. It cost the female to sigh a bit and he got up. It was time to go. Home maybe. The beach first perhaps. It depended how far it was from his home.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed beforehand)
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further. "I'm off. Why not look for a room to rent for the night? Good luck with finding which you seek." he said, before he turned around to walk home.

Kitschura_020

-

-

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games