Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:25 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I thought that the Hokage might have put some restrictions on the examiners or something." Rio said in amazement. "But now that you mention it, my father did say i had a God-father that was an Uchiha, but he said he thought you were dead, as he couldn't find you after the incident."
"I was buried under half a ton of wood after my jutsu practice got a little crazy. And the examiners do have right to kill if they are given reason."
"I guess I'm lucky then aren't I?" said Rio, "course i don't die easily as it is."

From a distance (50 yards), Bakuryu and Reena watched. "what is he saying?" Reena whispered. "He's saying that Rio is his god-child," Bakuryu said as he saw the echo's and reflections of sound coming from Kai through his Mangetsugans, and interperited them. "Why do things always get more complicated instead of less?" Bakuryu sighed as he asked the retorical question.

[[g2g play Halo]]
A blur zoomed straight past Bakuryu and Reena, headed straight for Kai and Rio.
Kyouryoku, dressed as before, all in black with his head-band tied around his eyes, reached Kai and Rio within a few seconds. He snapped around and grabbed Rio's head, pulled it back and threw it to the ground. With his free hand he started a string of hand-seals.
"Rei Kekki no jutsu" He whispered. The effects were zilch. None could be seen. He then threw a kick for Kai's face...
"You're to soft... These are the Hokage's orders" Kyouryoku said.
Kai used kawarini replacing himself with a pile of dirt. Kai grabbed Rio and performed kawarini again making them disappear in a cloud of smoke after replacing them with two boulders.
"I think you can put me down now," Rio said to Kai after Kyouryoku had left.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:27 pm
There was a boom as the ground shook. "What the hell was that?!" Hytoshi said to Yoshi.  

m00nPanda

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:35 am
Kenji slowly got up, feeling a slight pain in his chest. Putting a hand to the aching spot, he then smiled. "Alright then 'Shinji', I'll leave you alone... for now."

Rising to his feet, he dusted himself and then saw that the left sleeve of his jacket was 'burnt' and charred. "What happened to this?" Kenji inspected the sleeve and deduced that the jacket got burnt by the excess chakra when he was fighting. But the thing that really confused him, was that he didn't use that much chakra as he remembered. "Hmm... can't do much in hiding this... need to get a change in clothes then."

Rushing out of the forest, on the way to the Uchiha compound, he tried to cover the large, intimidating dragon tattoo that partially covers his left arm.

Several metres into Konoha, he then laughed lightly to himself. "Why not?" Nimbly, he hopped to a rooftop and began to hop from rooftop to rooftop, increasing his speed as he went.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:34 am
Daisuke whizzed past where Kenji was, Sharingan activated.
Kai Hyugiha
((Genji I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted that you quoted me in your sig. Confusing as always.))
surprised
((Hey, guys hurry up! I want you to do the second part of my exam!))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:29 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai reappeared in the opening and put Rio on the ground. "That was strange." Kai stopped chakra going into the spirit of fire and it disappeared after losing physical form. And the barrier disappeared along with the spirit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:04 am
Silly Genji
Daisuke whizzed past where Kenji was, Sharingan activated.

Issui watched as the two ninjas jumped arcoss the roofs from his window, "Never slows down here does it?" he said as he went back to his couch. (sp?)  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:06 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai reappeared in the opening and put Rio on the ground. "That was strange." Kai stopped chakra going into the spirit of fire and it disappeared after losing physical form. And the barrier disappeared along with the spirit.
"Bingo!" Rio said as he chucked three Kunais at the flaoting pillar, a name tag attached to each.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:24 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Bingo!" Rio said as he chucked three Kunais at the flaoting pillar, a name tag attached to each.
((Um... but there is still a dragon there. Psst, read the Genji posts 3nodding .))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:35 am
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Um... but there is still a dragon there. Psst, read the Genji posts 3nodding .))
[[but i thought that was the monster pillar, this is the floating pillar.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:42 am
Frustrated at not seeing the pillar, Masayuki took of in the direction of the third, the Beast pillar. He would have to loop back around later.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:43 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((The floating pillar crashed next to the beast pillar))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:54 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[ i thought they were really far apart, what kind of slant did that thing fall on?]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:30 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[ i thought they were really far apart, what kind of slant did that thing fall on?]]

((Stranger things have happened...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:46 am

Senji launched a quick palm to Daisuke's chest and pulled back his dragon. It was a quick two-hit combo, a chakra filled hand followed but the fiery dragon spirit. The dragon made contact, sending Daisuke through a tree.
Senji kept on him, there was a blur, and Daisuke had been hurled into the air. Senji already above him slammed him down into the earth.
"For you, I won't hold back!" Senji screamed.
"Shinji!" Daisuke yelled as he landed on his feet. "Shiiinnnji!" As Senji descended, Daisuke curled a fist and smashed it into Senji's face...

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:58 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((Stranger things have happened...))
((Hiss... mad ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games