Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SexWithAnAccent

Shirtless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:13 am

Hello everyone!! I'm a newbie to this guild, but I'm not a noob!!

I've been RPing for quite a number of years, and I want to improve my skills. So hopefully I'll get to RP with all of you!! XD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:39 am

Hi everyone, umm my name is Maria, but you can call me soren, or mia if you prefer, I have a lot of other names, but I am thinking I should save those for the RP's. So yeah anyway, I love to Rp with random people, they always make things entertaining

Sorenlvr

Darryan Nocturne

Captain Adventurer

11,650 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:03 am

hi,i'm dancing mia and i just joined a few days ago,i love to rp and create some pretty good rpgs,i hope everyone like the forum i made!^_^
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:24 pm

Hi heart i'm dizzy. i've been on gaia since 2004 but didn't start rping until about late '06. I'm good but not great and though fourm rps are fine one on one is my favorite. pm me if you wanna rp. but just fyi: i have great grammer when i really really think about it. I'm not in AP English for nothing, it's just some of my spelling i need to work on xd

dizzy-arrow

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:20 am

hi im new here
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Howdy, I'm graargle. I am new to the guild and Gaia. I used to RP, but I haven't in a while; I hope I don't suck too badly. Anywhos, I'm happy to be here and hope to have fun.

graargle

mystikal elk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Hello, I am mystikal elk. I'm new to this guild and to roleplaying.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Well, I never introduced myself, but my name is Felly, and I am relatively new to this group. biggrin

The Epic Felly

icenightfire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:04 pm

Hi, I'm Icenightfire.

I'm a 24 year old graduate student. I'm pursuing a PhD in Mathematics, but I assure you I am capable of creativity. I've been table top gaming for about six years, and have been participating in a long running RP on another account, but my experience RPing here is pretty much limited to that.

I hope to improve my skills and find interesting RP's here, altough I do warn you that once the new semester starts I will probably not be able to post quite as frequently, (read only once a day or every other day), but I will do my absolute best not to disapear completly.

As far as RP goes, I'm open to pretty much everything, provided it is literate.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:00 am

Hey, I'm Knight...or Martin, whatever, just choose one :] I had to leave the guild a while ago (A time when I was seriously busy with tests and stuff), but I've rejoined (actually a few days, but it's almost christmas and I've not had much free time) and hopefully I'm going to get back into things around here.

I'm 15, and come from North-East England, I finish school in may next year. I've been roleplaying ever since I joined Gaia and although I hate to admit it I started in the chatterbox. I'm not insanely active, but I get on when I can (which is fairly often). I play guitar and have a music obsession o_o

Erm...Yeah that's all, thanks for reading :B

Hello Mr Bimble

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:50 am

Hello, I am Amai. : D
I joined pretty recently, but I haven't been active due to I've had my boyfriend over at my place and I've been terribly busy. x.x;
((And this will continue till mid Jan, so yeah.))

Nice to meet you all. :3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:06 am

well hello. i'm new to gaia, but i'm not new to rp. i used to rp on myspace, but it got kinda boring, so i came here to try and spice things up. i'm seventeen, and i love writing, music, and drawing. so yeah. tis meh in a nutshell x]

Aiden Valentino

Le Pistolet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Hello!

I'm Valentine Romano. I've been Roleplaying since about 2002 but I took a very long hiatus. I've been playing Gaia since 2004 (a different account) and I've worked with many famous--now, gone--Gaians and I'm buddy-buddy with a couple of them now. I have four different accounts for various reasons. Marketing; Posting; Main; ETC, so, if I'm not on one account I'm on another.

I'm almost 16 and I'm having a hell of a time with school and sports. I'm a very close friend to Mr. Blackbird Lore. I've known him since about mid-to-late 2002, and that's how I decided to join. =)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:50 pm

The account I am under is Kege_Rensu, I have been on gaia since november of 2004, My RPing skills are Literate, quite good actually but my lazy habits keep me at a rough Semi-Lit skill just cause I don't think it's appropriate to write 103 lines to just walk into a bar, grab a drink and sit down... yeah... so anyway, if you know of any good RP's that one of the characters I have lsited in my "About Me" would be itnerested in then please drop me a PM.

Kege_Rensu

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Hello, my name is pwnd_by_twlt...

everyone else: Hello pwnd_by_twlt. (lol couldn't resist...)

Anyways, I'm a junior in high school, I'm majoring in Literature, and I'[m somewhat experienced in RPing. But for safety precausions, I want to test myself if I'm actually any good in these two fields. If I'm not, then I hope to improve myself. Thank you for your time...

((I'm also a whole lot more deep than this, so I may post here again at a future time...))
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games