Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:26 am
Liren followed him silently, seeing a part of the territory she hadn't seen before. Then stopping to hear him, she nodded, "Sounds good to me..you can take the Northern and I'll go South..." she said snad started off, but stopped, a look of dismay came upon her face and she turned back to him "How will we know who has found her though?" she questioned looking confused.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:37 am
Hero nodded and started to walk off then hearing her question he stopped and looked behind him and at her, "Uumm... I'll howl if I find her.." He furrowed his brow in thought for a moment, "If you find her just ask her to howl or unless you have something else to signal me." He looked at her and nodded some, then turned and started to walk again.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:43 am
"Alright.." she said hearing his answer and walked off in her direction to look for Sora. Smelling the air lightly, trying to find a better lead on her then just by looking. Thinking she did she jumped into the trees and began quickly jumping from one to another, watching the ground below for her. Stopping a couple times from movement but scoffed as it turned out to be a fox or a rabbit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:55 am
Hero was now running. Dodging the occasional groups of trees as he ran past by them. Following her scent, then it came to an dead end and stopped. Sora's scent was everywhere but, then it disappeared! Mumbling some curses he starts to jog and sniffs the air here and there. Nothing was coming to him.

Sora was sitting on a ledge about 10ft in the air. Her feet dangling off the edge as her elbows were on her knees and her cheeks in her palms. She was day dreaming again. Her hair blew around here and there when the soft wind blew through. Closing her hidden eyes a sigh escaped her mouth. She was bored and had nothing to do.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:07 am
Liren passed so many things, it was becoming a blurr to her. Stopping for a moment she grabbed her head and closed her eyes, trying to stablize herself once again. Not realizing the mountain had small drop offs every so often, she continued to walk. Soon not feeling any solid earth underneath her. Liren's eyes quickly snapped open as she began to fall, turning around and instantly reacting by releasing one of her hidden weapons. It hit a tree with a loud thud causing her to stop falling and the rope to make a snap sound, but not breaking for it was stronger then that. Cursing she climbed back up, "I'm actually going to have to be careful.."she mumbled and got up returning her attention to the search.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:43 am
Hero caught her scent once more and started to run again only to be at a dead end. He felt his eyes close in frustration as he looked up and sniffed the air again. Getting another lead he starts to run again. Hoping this was a good trail.

Sora was just staring into space when a scent dawned on her nose. Looking up a confused expression came upon her face. "Liren. . ?" She then jumped off and off the cliff. Landing with grace. Jogging towards the scent. Wandering why she was here.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:24 am
Liren took to many leads and got nothing, she growled in frustration. Sitting down ((inu-yasha doggy style! >> )) on a boulder, her tail twitching behind her, "Wolves are to hard to find..." she mumbled and cursed under her breath. Smelling Sora's scent again, she sighed and closed her eyes, "Your scent is everywhere! How could I know it was actually the one I am looking for.." she said lightly. Not moving from her spot, she began to think of ways to find Soraonce again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:16 pm
Hero thought he was on a good trial but. . . it leaded him out of the mountain area. Running a hand down his face he keeps his hand over his mouth. His brow furrowing in thought. He needed to find better trials. . fresher ones. Turning into his wolf form he started to sniff the air, walking around as he did so.

Sora came from a group of trees and pulled some branches out of her hair, then looking at the Neko she knew she had a look on confusement on her face for a moment. Then starting to walk towards the woman she asked, "Liren. . ?" Standing a few feet away she waited for an answer. It seemed Liren was thinking.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:25 pm
Liren heard her name, snapping out of her thoughts and quickly turning around. Turning too quickly, she fell down off the boulder and landed on her back, letting a startled gasp. Getting up she mumbled to herself and looked to who had said her name, blinking a couple times, "Sora?" she questioned, finally seeing her. She stood straight up and crossed her arms over her chest, "There you are! Me and Hero have been looking for you all over the mountain side." She put a finger over her lips and looked up, "Now we have to get his attention..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:32 pm
Sora blinked, "Why were you guys . .?" Then she shrugged it off. What surprised her even more the it was her and Hero looking together. She thought they hated each other. Looking back at Liren she said, "I can howl if you want." That would certainly get Hero's attention. Ecspecially if he was looking for her.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:41 pm
Liren perked up at her questioned, but seeing she never finished it Liren left it alone, Still curious as to what she had on her mind, but she shook it off and perked up again, "Yea do that! Howling would diffinately get his attention." she nodded and sat back down. Rubbing the part of her back she could each, It's getting easier to catch me off guard..., she thought lightly and became slightly annoyed by this realistic fact.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Sora nodded and turned into her wolf form. Lifting her maw to the air the crimson furred fea howled. Telling Hero that Liren has found her. Then setting her head back to where it usually goes she turns back into her human form and says, "He should be here any second."

Hero heard the howl and perked up, smiling he turned and ran towards the howl and immediately caught the scent of Sora. Before he was at where Liren and Sora were staying he turned into his human form in mid-run. Then coming to the base of the mountain he stops and sees them both ahead. Walking towards them he stood in the middle of Liren and Sora. "Shall we get on to business?" He asked Liren, seeing Sora's confused face.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:30 pm
Liren waved a hand while closing her eyes, her tail curled neatly in her lap "I found her so you tell her.." she said calmly. Setting her hand in her lap and finally returning her gaze up to Sora and Hero, a flicker of mixed feelings flashed through her eyes, trying not to have it noticed she spoke up, "Glad you weren't to far off though...: she to Hero, actually appreciating him being close.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:53 pm
Hero nodded as he looked he sat by Liren's rock and motiond for Sora to sit as well and he watched her sit across from Liren and him. Then running a hand through his hair he said, "Well, I believe you know a woman by the name of Ankur right?" He watched her nod, "And do you remember Zurian?" He watched her nod again, "About siz monthes ago Zurian was killed. . . he got in the way of something and was taken down." Hero shook his head and looked down. Not wanting to look at her face, "Now Ankur is depressed and we wanted to see if you can help her. ."

Sora just listened and her eyes widened as she listened to him. "Zurian died. .?" She jus sat there in shock and listened to him. Looking into her lap she laced her fingers togehter anf just stared. Then looked up, she couldn't believe she was now getting hearing this. Where has she been the last six months, sighing sadly she looked away and said, "I-I'll try. ." She looked at them, "I don't know how much I'll help though."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:23 pm
Liren clapped her hands together once, "Great." she said lightly, getting up and stretching out. She knew that the news would take awhile before they got over it, but she tried not to let it affect her now. Pushing away her emotions she thought for a moment, "But we kinda have to find Ankur.....she moves around alot and she's diffinately moved from when I was with her..." she said trying to move away from the topic of Zurian's death, seeing as though crying now wouldn't do any good for anything or so she thought.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games