Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Keara reached for a dagger that was attached to her side and then relized it was Hero. She looked at Sora and then at Hero and blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:25 pm
Hero saw Keara blush and he smirked, "What are you blushing about?" He eyed the dagger.

Sora sweat-dropped, used to his disappearing and re-appearing acts.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:28 pm
Keara tapped the dagger in a rythmic way and then said "I'm not blushing..." She turned her head so that he couldn't see her face. She couldn't believe she hadn't noticed him behind Sora and herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:31 pm
Hero eyed the dagger still, "Whatever.." Then he looked at Keara again, "What is this talk about my love of Tapioca pudding and stuffing myself with it?" He asked slyly.

Sora's eyes widened, knowing they have been caught.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:35 pm
Keara turned her head and started to laugh when she saw the look on Sora's face. She then noticed Hero eyeing the dagger at her waist and said "Now, your either trying to look down my pants or your looking at the dagger." She smiled and touched the dagger again and it disappeared in a swirl of mist. "Now, which is it?" She was trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:38 pm
Hero's arm came off Keara's shoulders and he started to walk next to Sora, "I have no intrest in your a**... unless you like guys looking at it." He replied grinning and closeing his eyes. He was teasing her again.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:39 pm
She growled softly and said "As long as they look and don't touch I'm fine but they better hope I don't catch them looking."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:43 pm
Hero's grin widened, showing his canines. "And what happens to that guy who is looking at your a**?"  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:48 pm
"I usually either slap them and call them a perv or I beat them, but if they happen to catch my interest.... well... I'm not going to go that far." She giggled as she remembered the look on the last guys' face that caught her attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Hero just smirked, "Intresting.." That is all he said.

Sora sighed, Hero's arm was still around her shoulders, "Your wierd Hero.."

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:59 pm
"What's "interesting"? Not many guys catch my attention. Most only want one thing...." She smiled and stretched as they walked. "So how long were you behind us and what were you doing before you said something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:01 pm
Hero just smirked, "Well, I want to know about me and my love for pudding.."  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:03 pm
Keara started to laugh and looked at Sora.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:11 pm
Sora just smiled, "Well, we were just talking..."

Hero opened an eye and flashed a rare smile for him, "Well, it flatters me you guys talk about me.. still.." He points at Keara, "I don't talk about your small a**.." and then he pointed at Sora, "And your puny size." He then laughed and turned into his wolf form and ran off knowing he was in trouble.

Sora stopped short and gasped, "You b*****d!"

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:14 pm
Keara stopped and held out one had. A bow and arrow formed in it and she strung it and took aim at the running Hero. "You shall pay!" She let the arrow fly and watched as it neared him and then exploded into a sticky net.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games