Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:19 am
celebie.exe
Welcome to the "Got Goth Guild." *gives you a cookie basket*

yay.... thanx! *feeling warm and fuzzy* blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:44 am
xp

I won't ask

ieatyourtclol

Lady_Anastasia

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:44 am
NAME: Lady Anastasia
APPEARANCE: Shoulder-length brown hair, average height, thin I like to think...>.>
FAV. BANDS: Cruxshadows, The Dresden Dolls, Jack Off Jill
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dark little pretty things, reading, my lovely boy Chainzu-kun
PERSONALITY: Depends on my mood?
PET PEEVES: I don't like when people put piles and piles of butter on waffles. And the butter's all cold and thick and gets clotted in the nice little squares of the perfectly innocent waffle, it's just not nice.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like tea, manga, and good music. I don't like whiny people or mornings...
REASON FOR JOINING: My wonderful boyfriend joined a little while back. Why not?

There ya go! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:48 am
NAME: Craig AKA hatty, anubis
APPEARANCE: 6'3" dark brown hair, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Demon hunter, 3 Man, Poorsport
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: discord, ruckus, loud abrasive music PERSONALITY: quiet, some what hateful, but quite enjoyable to be around
PET PEEVES: acting like you know me or are my friend when i want nothing do do with you.
LIKES/DISLIKES: being mean to hicks, tv, food, / crowds, ppl who have no value of things, children.
REASON FOR JOINING: needed to find ppl like me or i'd have lost the tattered reamins of my warped sanity.  

Slautghtered_Peace

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:01 pm
Greetings and welcome to the Got Goth Guild

*gives all our new members complimentary cookie baskets*

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:11 pm
Quote:

*gives all our new members complimentary cookie baskets*

Awww...*nibbles on cookie*

heart  

Lady_Anastasia

BabyEaterLad

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NAME: Eh. Real name is secret. ;0 People on Gaia call me BabyEaterLad, sometimes Baby, other people call me Pollie because of another account I have. Call me whatever you want. XD
APPEARANCE: Eh. I look like a human of the female gender. There's a face picture in my profile if anyone is that interested. XD
FAV. BANDS: (super love!) The Beatles, and that's really all. I don't listen to much music.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sleeping, Reading, Anime/Manga, Asian Dramas, Writing Letters, Conan O'Brien.
PERSONALITY: Online I can go one like a b***h, but if anyone were to meet me in person, I'm extremely quiet. I don't have any sort of real social disorder or whatever, I just lack real social skills and have problems communicating. So generally, I'm a fairly happy person. I like joking a lot too, though some people just don't know how to take them sometimes which I find to be lame. :C
PET PEEVES: People who can't take jokes, long nails (on myself, not others XD), being woken up via the telephone ringing.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like what I listed for hobbies and interests? XD And dislikes are also pet peeves? I don't know. ::Rolls around::
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild just seemed interesting to me. I've no clue why. Guess the stereotype I was randomly given in high school (really, I just like wearing black. XD Never indulged in other "gothy" sort of things) has stuck and yeah. I've no clue. ::Shrug::

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:31 pm
Greetings and welcome to the Goth Goth Guild

*hands you a complimentary cookie basket*

ieatyourtclol

DehShadow-ness

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:41 am
NAME: Shadow (nickname.. please call me Shadow)
APPEARANCE: i have blue/green eyes and blonde hair im hoping to die black this summer
FAV. BANDS: umm... dont really have one
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: my computer, writing, scaring preps (its so much fun...try it twisted )
PERSONALITY: im funny, shy, outgoing (once you get to know me), loud
PET PEEVES: preps, the sould of fingernail on black board
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: black, purple, red, blue, wolves, vampires, mogical things dislikes: preps, oldies, pink
REASON FOR JOINING: im a goth myslef... duh! and well it seems like a cool guild. im new to gaia and i felt like joining a guild that was me first.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:51 am

*gives you a complimentary cookie basket*

ieatyourtclol

Racssirt

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:31 am
NAME: Steven a.k.a. Jesus
APPEARANCE: Long wavy brown hair (I wanna dye it black and red!), blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Seether, Avenged Sevenfold, Coheed & Cambria, Slipknot, Bad Religion, Kaiser Chiefs etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: The computer, hanging around with mates, writing (I'm writing a book), drawing (I'm awful at it but it's fun!) and other stuff.
PERSONALITY: Funny, shy, don't talk much ('till you know me)
PET PEEVES: Being extremly sarcastic, annoying and awkward at times (it's my best quality!)
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Goths, Gothic stuff, rock music, video games, skateboarding, guitar and more.
REASON FOR JOINING: We all need a refuge don't we? I'm not actually a goth but have loads of mates who are, I particularly hate and despise chavs (they do my nut in), and I just wanted somewhere where a totally crazy insane nutter weirdo misfit can hang out. biggrin

That's me!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:58 am
NAME: Mali (or Mal for short?)
APPEARANCE: i look like I'm dead. good enough?
FAV. BANDS: UnderOath, System of a down, skillet, pillar, papa roach, the killers, within temptation, coalchamber and...korn!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to draw alot, as you can see in my signature, i love chibis? I'm not much of a talker, but i am social.
PERSONALITY: Not much of a talker but is actually a really nice person to hang with
PET PEEVES: I hate people that don't know when to leave me alone (esp. when i make it obvious that i don't wish to be bothered).
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like music, rain and art. i dislike lightning, light and...annoying poeple.
REASON FOR JOINING: I needed somewhere to make a few friends that are like me...it's hard to find any, really, so i came here.

Werewolf_Mal

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:03 am
Greetings to all our new comers.
Enjoy the guild1
-hands out heaping piles of welcome cookies-  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

The_Forth

Obnoxia

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:19 pm
NAME: Nyx
APPEARANCE: 4' 11", Red hair/Orange highlights.
FAV. BANDS: Type O Negative, Skinny Puppy, Apocalyptica, Rasputina, Orgy, MSI, Jack Off Jill, Candlemass, Necrophagist, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Skateboarding, sketching, painting, writing, Gaia-ing?.
PERSONALITY: --> You'll find out.
PET PEEVES: Annoying cell phone ringtones, wrinkled paper.
LIKES/DISLIKES: --> Confidential.
REASON FOR JOINING: 'Cause I'm just good enough.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games