Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:35 pm
"Because it's fun, you learn, and your friends are here" Arianna reminded her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 pm
"Oh, I thought I saw Cya and Zane, out there," Karissa said. She felt guilty enough about pushing all her friends away last Friday - was it really such a short time ago? - and so she'd resolved not to lie to Rachel...for a while.

Cya and Zane arrived on the grounds of the school sweaty and out of breath, but human. "That was unbelievable," Zane congratulated Cya. Cya had shifted while running, somehow keeping her balance at the same time she regained human legs, to come to only a slight stumbling stop. Zane had never seen her do that before. "Cya, my love, you're amazing." Cya brushed off the compliments a little shyly - it hadn't felt like a big accomplishment to her - and immediately began scanning for Karissa and her friends.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 pm
"Alright." Said Rachel shrugging. She pulled into the school parking lot with ease and parked quickly. "Well, now you can ask them yourself." She said, pointing out Cya and Zane, waiting by the door.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:39 pm
''I learn something everyday...''She laughed and shifted her massege bag on her shoulder. ''Where is everybody else?'' She looked around confused.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 pm
"They should be getting here" Arianna said, shrugging. "We have plenty of time, I will wait five mintues before the bell before we head to your first calss" Arianna told Ona so as to make sure that the girl wouldn't worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:06 pm
''Alright. It feel funny to be back.'' She added randomly. She sighed climbing up into a near-by oak tree.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 pm
Karissa recognized Cya and Zane after Rachel pointed them out, at exactly the same time Cya and Zane saw the rest of Karissa's friends: Arianna, Estelluna, and the new girl Ona, who they wouldn't know. Cya's face lit up at once, when she turned back towards Karissa. Karissa felt herself smile automatically in response.

"I'm sorry," Karissa said as soon as she was within Cya's hearing range. As usual, the other girl underestimated Cya - she could have heard her even a few metres back - but Cya didn't mind. "It's fine," Cya said immediately. She didn't want their friendship to be on hold while they stumbled through awkward and prolonged apologies. "Let's meet up with everyone else." As she said this, Cya did spare one glance for the human she didn't know, but she was confident Karissa could handle the temptation.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:48 am
"Don't get caught" she warned Estelluna. "Come on, let's go meet the others. Estelluna the others are here if you want to see them" Arianna said, before taking Ona over to them. "I'm so sorry Cya, Zane. Can you guys forgive me?" Arianna asked, tears in her eyes.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 am
Ona stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. She barely knew these people, but somehow she felt safe around them. She stayed quiet, not wanting to make a lot of noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:32 pm
Cya looked, shocked, at Arianna. "Arianna, for what? You have nothing to apologize for!" The feeling of having good friends was making her all emotional.

"Hey Estelluna," Karissa greeted the wolf quietly in the background of the conversation. "I haven't seen you for a while. Good to have you back."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 pm
Ona smiled. They seemed nice enough. All of a sudden, she felt a burst of courage. "Uh... I don't think we've met," she said softly. She offered a hand. "I'm Ona." She seemed pleased with herself. Never before had she been the first to introduce herself to other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:10 pm
Rachel smiled and gave Estelluna a quick hug. "It's been way too long, Luna." Said Rachel, waving to Cya and Zane, but then she turned to the newcomer. "Well hi, Ona!" Said Rachel happily, looking up at the new girl. "I'm Rachel." She said with a smile, holding out her hand for Ona to shake.  

kanangirl123

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:29 pm
Ona reached for her hand blindly. By accident, she grabbed Zane's hand and shook it. "Hi," she said. "It's nice to meet you, Rachel."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:40 pm
"For how I behaved last week. I shouldn't have behaved like that. I am so sorry" Arianna said, hugging Cya and then Zane. "Oh, Ona, that's Zane, this is Rachel" Arianna gently explained, guiding her hand to the right persons. After she was done with that she wiped the few tears that had trickled over.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Ona blushed. "Er... sorry," she murmured. Then she fell silent. She hated it when she made a fool out of herself in public- especially in front of strangers.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games