Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:07 pm
((hmmm... maybe she'll stay maybe she won't... i'm still not sure...))

"Itachi-sama! We have an unwanted guest..." Fuyu called catching up to him. "I'll take care of it Fuyu-san..." Itachi smirked. Fuyu nodded and jumped ahead. "Itachi-sama, want me to stay behind as well?" Sasori said, stopping next to Itachi. "No, I can take care of this punk myself..." Itachi said, sounding slightly cocky.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:14 pm
Sero grew angry again and regenerated all his chakra back. " Nero! Deal with the pest."Sero cam up "As you wish." Sero jumped Itachi. He only did one move he swiped at Itachi knocking him into the mountains at super-sonic speed. " FUYU!!!" Sero was starting to lose control of himself.

((wow even after my AWSOME!!!! peep talk, she still wont quit...tough crowd.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Fuyu stopped and turned around only to see Itachi slamming into a mountain in the distance. "Sero..." She thought outloud quietly. "What's wrong, Fuyu-san?" Zetsu asked. "It's nothing Zetsu-sama..." Fuyu said turning around again. "I-it's that li-little pest a-again, un..." Deidara said grunting in pain. She jumped down to the ground and laid Kisame and Deidara on the ground near a tree. "Zetsu... go get Itachi..." She said turning to face Sero and Nero. Zetsu nodded and disappeared. "I know why you've come here, and I'm not going back!" She said staring at the ground, tears welling up in her eyes. "You're one of us now... your not going to fight alone..." Sasori said smiling at her. ~ That's the first time I've seen a member of the Akatsuki smile... so, they're not completely bad...~ Fuyu thought smiling back.

(( -does Numa Numa dance- I ish listening to teh Numa Numa song!! ^3^))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:28 pm
((*dances along* Numa Numa!lol))

"Is that the choice you really choose? To be a member of the Akatsuki?" Sero was getting mad...but did not want to hurt a friend.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:37 pm
Fuyu's eyes suddenly turned blood red. She pulled out a kunai and ran at a break-neck speed at Sero, stabbing the kunai in his shoulder. She skidded as she turned around. "Of course this is the path she choses you fool..." Fuyu smirked, licking the blood from her fingers. "It's been so long since I've been free... heh heh... I had forgotten what blood tastes like..." Sasori stepped back in fear, then smirked and closed his eyes slightly laughing. "Her demon's been awakened... I suggest you run boy..." Sasori said smiling malevolently, his eyes wide. "Or you're gonna die..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:54 am
Reks growled lowly as Fuyu ran, following her silently in the air. Damn it.... He thought, horns growing through his hair. He dropped down silently from the air and kicked Sasori, causing him to smash into a cliff and then fall to the ground unconcious. "Fuyu...." He growled, staring at her. "I don't want to hurt you... You're coming back with us!" He yelled, a mixture of his demon's rage and his worry building in his voice.

((...I missed stuff again! gonk ))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:00 am
"No she's not you fool!" Fuyu said smirking. Claws grew from her hands, and fangs from her mouth. She lunged at Reks, bloodlust in her eyes. "NOW DIE!!" She yelled as red chakra pulsed around her.

(( ^3^ yes you did))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:07 am
Reks jumped in the air, Fuyu running past him. He landed and as she turned around- without thinking- Reks batted her away into a tree with one of his wings.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:17 am
"Damn you..." Fuyu said, coughing up some blood and holding her side. She fell to her knees. "Fu-Fuyu-san, un!" Deidara yelled. Fuyu got up and looked at Reks with steely eyes, "Yo-You win..." She said falling face first into the dirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:25 am
Reks eyes opened wide when Fuyu fell. He jumped from the branch he was on and flew to her, catching her inches from the ground. "Fuyu...." He growled, flying to the top of a tree with her.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:37 am
Zetsu suddenly appeared from the tree trunk, holding Itachi. "Put her down..." He said, gritting his teeth. Vines started coming out of the branch and wrapping around Reks.

((i just found something out... did you know that Itachi is blind? O3O))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:43 am
Reks roared, sending black flames burning the vines binding him. He growled and flew to another tree top. A black scally tal grew from Reks, being more possesed by the demon.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:48 am
Deidara got up and jumped into the tree Reks was. " I may not be able to use one of my hands,un... but I only need one to finish you off..." Deidara took Fuyu and threw a bomb at Reks, blowing out of the tree. "Take that,un!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:45 pm
((sry im been gone so long.Was at skool.))

Sero fell to the ground holding his sholder.So shes got a demon too.
Sero got up then his transformation started again. His chakra skin was becoming thicker and his power increased. Sero then jumped to Fuyu took five puches at her, one histting the face, and four hitting the gut. "Listen you. You do NOT make desicions for Fuyu, SHE does! Now shall I beat the crap out of you til you let Fuyu back, or will you give her back NOW!" Sero was mad. He was mad because one of his friends had become part of the Akatsuki. Mad because the Akatsuki tricked her, and mad because...he might lose one of his friends.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:55 pm
Deidara smirked. "Your too late,un..." He nodded at Zetsu and disappeared. Zetsu jumped down out of the tree and grabbed an unconcious Sasori and Kisame, and disappeared as well. They re-appeared inside the Akatsuki hide out. "Let's see them follow us now,un..." Deidara said looking at the entrance. He laid Fuyu down near one of the giant hands. ((<-- if you've seen the Shippuden episodes, you'll know what i'm taling about...)) and smiled. "She put up a good fight, un... but those two demon were to much for her..." He pushed the hair out of her face and whiped her mouth. He sat next to her watching Zetsu healing Sasori, Kisame and Itachi. He sighed. ~ They were too much for us... I can't believe it... next time, they won't be so lucky...~ he laid back on the hand himself and fell asleep, trying to regain some of his strength.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games