Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:03 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "ok" she walked up to him and took his wrist, her fangs came down and bit him, gently drinking his blood
kevin winced a little as the teeth went into him but quikely got used to it
she kept on drinking, slowly becoming stronger again, she stopped a couple of minutes later, not wanting to leave him dry "thanks" she said wiping her mouth
kevin:your welcome
kevin looks at soren
kevin:we need to get him out of here he was poisoned and his liver was torn up pretty bad
she walked over to soren and gently touched his cheek "i can try to heal him, it will fix his wounds, and i can suck the poison out"
i killed the poison ill i need help with is the liver
kevin reaches down and removes sorens shirt reviling a blood soaked bandage
kevin:gah its bleeding him to death
"here" she layed her hand over his wound and closed her eyes, she whispered some words and she started to glow, she opens her eyes, still glowing, she leaned down and kissed soren, he started to glow and his wound started to heal, the blood going back in, she pulled back, and they stopped glowing "there" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:04 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Cordire stood there, his arm bleeding. "Well, I guess that's what I get for helping," he said, running off into the forest.

*in the forest Cordire saw some old ruins*

"Why am I even with this pathetic little group, it's not like they want me, or even acknowledge my help," he said, entering the ruins, sitting down.

*where he sat there was only some cm with earth that supported it and he fell down intoo a Huge underground facility, in there it was liquid androids as far as the eye could see, storaged in a space saving way, and this could have been a frightening thing to see one android came up to him and said:*

"go back where you came from and be with the others... you will find out about why there is so many androids here"

Doctor: "seems like one of your party has found out about my little storage area!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:04 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Cordire stood there, his arm bleeding. "Well, I guess that's what I get for helping," he said, running off into the forest.

"Why am I even with this pathetic little group, it's not like they want me, or even acknowledge my help," he said, entering the ruins, sitting down.

"At least with the King he would praise me....I was rich. Why did I have to leave such a wonderful life for this...this...ignorant, self-centered group," he said to himself with disgust.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she kept on drinking, slowly becoming stronger again, she stopped a couple of minutes later, not wanting to leave him dry "thanks" she said wiping her mouth
kevin looks at soren
kevin:we need to get him out of here he was poisoned and his liver was torn up pretty bad
she walked over to soren and gently touched his cheek "i can try to heal him, it will fix his wounds, and i can suck the poison out"
"here" she layed her hand over his wound and closed her eyes, she whispered some words and she started to glow, she opens her eyes, still glowing, she leaned down and kissed soren, he started to glow and his wound started to heal, the blood going back in, she pulled back, and they stopped glowing "there" she said

*the bloodred android limped after her*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin looks at soren

kevin:thanks angelita
soren started to breath at regular intervels  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin looks at soren

"what are friends for?" she asked smiling, she looked at soren, then at kevin "we need some place to stay for the night"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:08 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*where he sat there was only some cm with earth that supported it and he fell down intoo a Huge underground facility, in there it was liquid androids as far as the eye could see, storaged in a space saving way, and this could have been a frightening thing to see one android came up to him and said:*

"go back where you came from and be with the others... you will find out about why there is so many androids here"

Doctor: "seems like one of your party has found out about my little storage area!"

"I don't care about the androids...and they don't care about me," he said, a little angry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"what are friends for?" she asked smiling, she looked at soren, then at kevin "we need some place to stay for the night"

*a liquid metal android came up to them, and said:*

"you should come to professor Klingez's castle.. im sure you will like it there"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:10 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"you should come to professor Klingez's castle.. im sure you will like it there"
"sounds good, i suppose"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:11 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

kevin picked soren up and looked at the android
kevin:then lets go there  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:11 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

"I don't care about the androids...and they don't care about me," he said, a little angry.

*the android said in reply:*

"go back to the others"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:12 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she stood up and followed them  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:13 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*the Liquid Android started walking towards the castle, and other liquid androids started carrying the things they had brought at their side, many came and went by to carry all their supply's to the castle*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*the android said in reply:*

"go back to the others"

"Why should I, they don't want me," he said, getting up.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:15 pm
she pulled his arm "dont say that, you may get on my nerves and such but we still want you now come"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games