Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:47 pm
sasuke stood up. he was in extreme pain. "d..dont...touch....kr....krat..os"
he said pulling his swords out slowly. "l..leave...him...alone"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
irishdawg69
The man laughs again as he snaps his finger and appears in front of River. "I don't think so..ugh."

Kratos's arm was wrapped around his neck squeezing hard. "You were saying?"

The man laughed as his elbow went into his gut and he grabbed Kratos while pushing him into a wall. Kratos yelled out in pain as he went unconciouss. The man put him over his shoulder as he rose into the air. He smiled down at River, "I guess I won't be needing you then."
she looks up "you might be needing this then" she made a bow and arrow appear, she shoots at him "you let him go" she yelled, she looks at tal "looks like i cant leave now, we have a friend to save"
looks like it
tal unsheathed his claws and jumped up at the demon aiming to claw his arm off  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:50 pm
irishdawg69
He laughed as his wings flapped hard, dodging the fire as he flew out the window carrying Kratos's limp body.

bane followed and attacked him in the air but then landed back, "let him go" said bane looking at the others, "we'll get him back"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:51 pm
"tal you be carful up there" she closes her eyes and concentrates hard, she focus and felt a surge of power go through her, she opened her eyes as they turned a little black, she grows wings unlike her own, they were pitch black, her dress seemed to grow a little shorter and cut at the edge showing her legs, she growls, seeiming to unlock one of the rings "you let him go" she yelled  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:51 pm
The man laughs as he moves out of range and jumps to the windowsill. "Ladies and gentle, I bid you adieu and wish you a better evening."

Kratos pulled his wings down as the demon lost balance. The demon fell out the opposite side of the window as Kratos lay on it. He was breathing heavily as his eyes scanned the crowd, seeing the wreck he had caused. His eyes met with Tal, Sasuke and then River as he bowed his head and flapped his wings as he took off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:52 pm
bane holds out his hand making a barrier around the mansion and the forest, "he cant get far and then we'll get him." bane stared at kratos and made the barrier open for him but then it closed  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:53 pm
sasuke throws a dagger and hits the demon. "some..one...help...me....i....cant...keep...him...here....on...my....own...." he said and started to fall again. his arm felt like it was on fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:55 pm
Kratos nodded as he went through the barrier letting it close behind him. He saw the body of the demon below slowly getting up and then disappearing in black flames. Kratos flew weakly before landing on a small hill, his back to a tree as he sat and leaned on it, tired and in pain.  

irishdawg69

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:56 pm
the wereknight made the repairs to the mansion, "im sorry for this happening but i must retire to me room" said bane and he left into the mansion  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:57 pm
she watches Kratos leave, she blinked and tried to return to normal "ahh" she said closing her eyes shut, she turned her hands to fists  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 pm
tal looked at river
need some help?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 pm
sasuke fell and passed out from the pain in his arm.  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:59 pm
Kratos watched as he let hsi emotion out through his arm, it turning a dark purple color. He sighed as he started to get control over himself again. The demons would not come back for a while he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:59 pm
lupinewarrior
tal looked at river
need some help?

Al:fear my cuteness
User Image  

Project Cerberus

3,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games