Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:36 am
Happy new year lol its late so what xD hipe that 2011 brings u guys lots of adventures  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 pm
Mort smiles and looks around "well another year down and another time to do it all over again "  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 pm
*gulps down the last of the Dr. Pepper* "Another day of wine and roses, or in your case beer and pizza.. Tommy Lee Jones is a genius, even if the rest of the movie was lax.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm
Mort smiles "nice wacthed half of 200 cigarettes and then promptly blacked out passed out fell out and exploded."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm
Bored, feeling like poop again.

._.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am
I am not dating any person who claims to be bisexual ever again if I do somebody better shoot me in the ******** head because it's beyond ******** retarded as s**t.

Seriously Dating a girl, make one small JOKE it wasn't even insulting, she breaks up, (Despite not telling me it was a break up?) and she's with another girl the next goddamn day! What the ********!? Seriously what bullshit is that, you don't say "I love you." then ditch them and go after some other persons a** the next day saying you love them, that's like.....so ******** UGH!!!!!

And we'd been dating for ******** SEVERAL I mean SEVERAL ******** months, almost a full ******** year!

I showed here almost all of my ******** heart!
Every ******** secret that I've never told anyone!

I hope she dies of ******** STD's, the merciless ******** whore.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:50 am
"there there ren not all bisexual girls are promiscuous whores..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 am
Mortella
Well I keep running into those ones.... x.x  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 am
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
"you gotta stop confuseing bisexuals with lipstick lesbians ... the people that say they are bi right now want attention, or just to ******** around with anyone they so choose and not be a slut ... gotta be a little more reserved and play it to the vest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 pm
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
"you gotta stop confuseing bisexuals with lipstick lesbians ... the people that say they are bi right now want attention, or just to ******** around with anyone they so choose and not be a slut ... gotta be a little more reserved and play it to the vest."
I couldn't tell she was that, she seemed so...."Perfect" for a lover, but soon I was revealed she wants and only likes big *cough* and of course, she wasn't really being truthful to me nor were her friends. -.-

I should a' got it when she brought up the "Big" part.
As 99.9% of the time from what most people (including myself.) say is girls looking for big one's are not girl's you want to fall for, as the minute they find a guy with a bigger one, your just dust in the wind to them.

Screw it, play it single, flirt but don't get intimate until otherwise.
Will be easy since there's no girls in my town that are available, and of course everyone online is Taken as far as I know, it's best that way anyways, since this crap only makes me have the urge/want to do something to myself that I cannot do, and is not good. >.<  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm
*enters with a sigh and sits at the bar* "A tall glass of Dr. Pepper, ice-cold as it can be, and the biggest lasagna I can get.. Found out early this morning my girl is in the hospital with a kidney infection, the fact she lives two states away means if I'm gonna do anything more for her than just texting with her all the snippets of encouragement and love I can send I'm gonna need to muster a good deal of cash and such together for at least a two-week trip I can't afford right now.. And through plenty of Zen meditation I've siphoned-off all but enough energy to keep myself functioning to her in the hopes it'll speed her recovery.. And I'm praying like I've never prayed or thought I'd pray before.." *exhales* "Sorry, you can imagine I'm worrying pretty close to crazy over this, but when it comes to her I'm willing to go any extra mile needed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 pm
sorry but meditation of any kind and prayer do not go in the same sentence. xD

Good luck though.

My brothers trying to recommend therapy but my grandma talked to my mom about how disgusting and wrong it is and that a homosexual isn't qualified for therapy, and that I need anger management.

I don't have an anger issue if anything the issue is living with a homophobic piece of s**t family and having to hide in the ******** closet or "Else".

Which my brother apparently see's pretty well.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 pm
"Only to those who don't believe so.. I'm one of those who believes in God, without believing in the people pretending to speak his word.. I'd never believe a deity could create an entire world and entire breeds of beings only to be petty enough to have them solely worship him and despise those who do not.. And so, meditation and prayer go hand-in-hand for me, and all other times it's worked to success, I'm hoping for another of those times."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 pm
Okay, let me stop you right there, Prayer and meditation don't go together because meditation is focusing the mind and body and working on your internal energy most notably chakra though those who pray lack this energy or at least capability of using it anytime soon.

Prayer is opposing to this as it merely takes your chakra energy (Which you have no access to obviously.) and sends all of it to the Angels making you a battery for them whilst adding a layer to its seal increasing their control over you and blocking you from your own energy sort of like cutting off all the veins in your heart so you can't live it keeps your soul a "powerless" piece of existence.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 pm
"If that's your opinion of it, but mine is vastly different from it. I prefer to think of the two as an issue of trust, moreso than simple control. But, I'll leave it at that, I tend to value experience over written or spoken word any day. And in my experience, the only thing that matters is what each person believes, it's why I received a text from her minutes ago saying she's already feeling somewhat stronger even in her condition. Is it the power of meditation, the power of prayer, or both? There's no true way to know, but I know what I on my own believe. What my heart feels, as the saying goes."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games