Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:26 pm
Because her mentality says she is feeling better?

Also it would be funny if naked ghosts ran rampant in the U.S. =o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm
"Mentality and perception are just two aspects of belief. That, and the fact I just got another text stating her severe case had been downgraded to a more stable case. She'll be going home tomorrow to begin her week-long antibiotic and bedrest treatment, but she'll soon be fine. Is it that I drew energy from my Spirit-bound Dragon, as I have before? Is it that I spoke directly to God, no others involved, and placed my trust in him, as I have before as well? Or is it that I did both at the same time, as I've done every single time? I'll believe the third, and leave everyone else to believe whichever."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm
oh please, your god doesn't even exist. rolleyes

It's a miracle of science nothing more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
oh please, your god doesn't even exist. rolleyes

Is one not entitled to their beliefs?
"No!" says the Vatican, "it's not the right God!"
"No!" says the Satanist, "your God doesn't exist!"
"No!" says the man in Moscow, "there is no God!"
I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Coexistence.  

Garek Maxwell

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm
"I believe God exists, though I don't believe certain things spoken about him by man, for good or ill. Garek is right, and I too have chosen co-existence. To state it's impossible to mix prayer with meditation, etc., is to have the Vatican's point of view that if it seems impossible or unexplainable, it cannot be. We are free to believe as we will, even when others say we cannot or should not. I don't have all the answers, no man does, but isn't the fact we have the ability to believe, plus the unexplainable factor known as our Will which has enabled many to do the impossible seem like something more than a 'miracle of science'?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm
A wise man once said; I reject your reality and substitute my own. heart  

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 pm
Do I have to get myself in trouble and get my Troll suit on?

Seriously, you sound like a ******** priest.
I bet if your Girlfriend gave birth to an Angel baby you'd exclaim "It's a ******** miracle of God!" you stupid t**t.

It's not a "Vatican's" point of view it's the view of someone who isn't a complete retard who knows nothing of what meditation is meant for in the first place and why it is not to go with prayer.

Prayer is a Tool of biblical Religion to turn you into their everlasting Slave and Battery, someone prays, something good happens, but what is the cost? Your ******** soul dip s**t.

Meditation is to break free of that garbage, and to unseal your chakra's as well as to maintain them and help keep outsiders (Namely angels.) from attacking you through your soul or others from hexing you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 pm
*sigh* "Like I said, believe what you will, but I'll believe what I've actually experienced, which is the opposite to your argument. To say it is one thing, to experience it is quite another. I'll leave it at that, I'm sad to see it had to come this far.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
Prayer is a Tool of biblical Religion to turn you into their everlasting Slave and Battery, someone prays, something good happens, but what is the cost? Your ******** soul dip s**t.

Meditation is to break free of that garbage, and to unseal your chakra's as well as to maintain them and help keep outsiders (Namely angels.) from attacking you through your soul or others from hexing you.

Fun fact, prayer is meditation.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/meditation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation#Christianity

666 Demonic Lover 666
Do I have to get myself in trouble and get my Troll suit on?

You antagonized RevvRaptor long before putting on any clothes.

666 Demonic Lover 666
It's not a "Vatican's" point of view it's the view of someone who isn't a complete retard who knows nothing of what meditation is meant for in the first place and why it is not to go with prayer.

"It's not ____'s view (Read: Opinion) that's the correct one, it's ____. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm
Please grab a baseball bat and hit yourself as hard as you can.

Seriously, wikipedia!? How stupid are you?
You must be 8yrs old.

Prayer is not meditation it's the exact opposite.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666

You must be 8yrs old.

How old are you, kid? You're so opinionated and full of hate, you surely can't claim to know how to meditate.. :P

Edit: Nvm, you've got to be a troll.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 pm
Lydeth
666 Demonic Lover 666

You must be 8yrs old.

How old are you, kid? You're so opinionated and full of hate, you surely can't claim to know how to meditate.. :P

There's a difference between meditation and putting your faith into a non-existent being to do things for you.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 am
666 Demonic Lover 666
Lydeth
666 Demonic Lover 666

You must be 8yrs old.

There's a difference between meditation and putting your faith into a non-existent being to do things for you.

I think what you're missing is that the similarity between meditation and prayer is intent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 am
666 Demonic Lover 666
You must be 8yrs old.

Wikipedia as an introduction to basic information and further sources is a perfectly legitimate method. Not bothering to check out the sources what the external links are is your loss.

Here's some links for you anyway.
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/teresa/castle2.html
http://saintsprayers.net/Meditations.htm
http://www.contemplativeoutreach.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_practices_lectio
http://www.wccm.org/
http://www.explorefaith.org/prayer/index.php
http://www.concentric.net/~cosmas/prayer.htm

Additionally, dismissing an entire page without reason other than "it's wikipedia" isn't very good when it comes to pretty common knowledge things. But I guess if we're just going to go dismissing things all willy nilly, then I guess the fact that this article exists invalidates your opinions and perhaps even the entire religion?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
It is on wikipedia after all. I'm not sure I can trust you're not making all of this satanism stuff up... wink

666 Demonic Lover 666

And yet, people combine the two anyway and manage to do it quite successfully. Some even combine the two under Islam, and *gasp* totally unrelated faiths!

666 Demonic Lover 666

Read the articles above. Not all forms of meditation under Christianity are pure prayer, as some are mix of both. Some are reflections upon scriptures and such, something monks did for centuries called, you guessed it, meditation. Others are pretty much prayer. It's a mixed bag, just as the entire wikipedia article shows.  

Garek Maxwell

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:06 am
Wow it's also used by Islams which are basically Dramatic Xians who will actually kill other or try to kill other people over their religion.

That totally means it's meant to be done and makes it all okay!

Silly Silly children.

Also Wikipedia makes anything you say Invalid since it is the one s**t source 99.9% of losers use to try to win an Argument as there are many articles on Wikipedia that have easily been proven false or else wise.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games