Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:06 pm
::shrugs:: things happen. can't let it get to you, so i have been alive. good enough smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:07 pm
I envy the dead myself........  

Azalin

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:11 pm
But you do have a valid point about not letting too many things getting to me, however it is hard when all this bad crap builds itself up and then body slams you down begins to slowly crush you to death.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:12 pm
Azalin

::waves her hand to him as she walks by and finds a place to sit:; they are not to be envied. How can you hold envy for those who hold nothing for you? Death is but a passing phase waiting to bring you back to life.  

Symle

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:15 pm
Symle
Azalin

::waves her hand to him as she walks by and finds a place to sit:; they are not to be envied. How can you hold envy for those who hold nothing for you? Death is but a passing phase waiting to bring you back to life.

Death is the final evolutionary step in the process of life. It is the final oblivion and end.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:17 pm
Azalin
Symle
Azalin

Death is the final evolutionary step in the process of life. It is the final oblivion and end.

::shakes head:: no no, death is not an end sir. Just a mere set back in plans smile  

Symle

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:18 pm
Symle
Azalin
Symle
Azalin

::shakes head:: no no, death is not an end sir. Just a mere set back in plans smile

maybe for you, but for me its when I truly rest for good.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:21 pm
::sighs and sits down looking out the window:: to let yourself rest in death is to give up. You dont have time to just let go and relax. too much will still be waiting for you, ya know? no one rests.  

Symle

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:24 pm
you beleive in reincarnation huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:33 pm
Azalin
you beleive in reincarnation huh?

heh, I guess you could say that to an extent  

Symle

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:35 pm
I am a finalist Seath is the LAST chapter and final chapter. nothing beyond it. When death comes the end for us is there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:36 pm
Azalin
I am a finalist Seath is the LAST chapter and final chapter. nothing beyond it. When death comes the end for us is there.

you can believe that, but still, you come back in a way. you feed the soil that feeds the animals that a human will devour. You in the end, will still be a giver smile  

Symle

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:37 pm
now that i don't mind. My spirit though it just goes to the void and thats that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:40 pm
Azalin
now that i don't mind. My spirit though it just goes to the void and thats that.

::shrug:: believe what you want, lets just hope your spirit faces a fate that it deserves smile  

Symle

Azalin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:41 pm
so in otherwords you damned me to the christian hell  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games