Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apotheis

Beloved Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:12 pm

Hey are the fish pople on Mon Callimari named that or can they be called the Mon?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:13 pm

Xaron the destroyer, dude, buddy, pal, guy I don't know... There is NO WAY POSSIBLE YOU COULD SENSE THAT! There is nothing big going on! Besides, let us just do our thing! You and me will be hunting Cale, by the way, so don't be dumb and bail, ok?

Loki the Stampede

Apotheis

Beloved Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:17 pm

Loki the Stampede
Xaron the destroyer, dude, buddy, pal, guy I don't know... There is NO WAY POSSIBLE YOU COULD SENSE THAT! There is nothing big going on! Besides, let us just do our thing! You and me will be hunting Cale, by the way, so don't be dumb and bail, ok?

Fight Cale? And have A fighting chance? Are you joking, because thats not funny....Besides its his home, and he's home sick on top of a bad feeling, A very bad feeling, but hey what do I know? I'll just delete the previous post, no harm done ok? good.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:18 pm

Loki the Stampede

Seconded.
You can't possibly sense a small scrap between a couple of Jedi and a bounty hunter, even given Dac's location from Garos IV.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:19 pm

Xaron the destroyer
Loki the Stampede

Fight Cale? And have A fighting chance? Are you joking, because thats not funny....Besides its his home, and he's home sick on top of a bad feeling, A very bad feeling, but hey what do I know? I'll just delete the previous post, no harm done ok? good.

2 sith knights and a Stormtrooper against a Veteran jedi Knight.

Sounds like an unfair fight to me.
I could tie one hand behind my back if you wish...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:21 pm

well, Xaron, its not just Cale, there is a bigger plot. You know, enemies within the Sith, other Jedi, Rebels/Core Alliance Forces (which ever you go by in this RP), Mandos, and so on and so forth. We may even end up fighting each other. Also, just cuz Cale is the main basically, doesn't mean you'll lose/die. There are many ways this can go, trust me.

Loki the Stampede

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:24 pm

Loki the Stampede
well, Xaron, its not just Cale, there is a bigger plot. You know, enemies within the Sith, other Jedi, Rebels/Core Alliance Forces (which ever you go by in this RP), Mandos, and so on and so forth. We may even end up fighting each other. Also, just cuz Cale is the main basically, doesn't mean you'll lose/die. There are many ways this can go, trust me.

You mean the Main jedi, correct? I'm in no way the Central Character to whatever plot we have going.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:26 pm

I'm doomed, unless I can pull the plan off.... ninja

Apotheis

Beloved Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:27 pm

Des Voh
*sigh*

I'm so bored....

Jaron could pop up anywhere I want him too.....

but where?

Go harass the Community on Naboo.
Theyre doing nothing but soaking up skin cancer.
While you're at it, you can confront DA.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:28 pm

Xaron the destroyer

What Plan?
Just because Ive battled a Grievous bot, a 250 meter long reptile, two Mandalorians, and cut down a whole Sith Load of NPC's you're honestly scared of me?

Sol Walker
Crew

Apotheis

Beloved Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:29 pm

Cale Darksun
Xaron the destroyer

What Plan?
Just because Ive battled a Grievous bot, a 250 meter long reptile, two Mandalorians, and cut down a whole Sith Load of NPC's you're honestly scared of me?
It's a secret last reserve plan....For me and only me to know.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:30 pm

Yes, main Jedi, thats what I meant, lol

Loki the Stampede

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:33 pm

Xaron the destroyer
Cale Darksun
Xaron the destroyer

What Plan?
It's a secret last reserve plan....For me and only me to know.

hari-kiri?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:34 pm

Hello, I'm back sir, and reporting for duty.

Seriph von Destris

Apotheis

Beloved Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:34 pm

You and your unit are late.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games