Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Mort smiled from behind the counter the eight foot tall hybrid smiled "well ofcorse we do ....would you care to see our menue?" she smiled as her tails worked behind her to mix the drink by hand.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

She nodded, "Yes please," she replied, "something a little more filling than soda might be good for me at the moment." She could feel her stomach rumble in favor of getting something to eat as well.

She looked around curiously at the place. She was actually shocked she hadn't ventured into the place before, and wished she had. The place seemed like a nice establishment, and was well decorated. Daisy's tail swished contently behind her, finally feeling like something had actually gone right the first time today.

White_Lyger

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 pm

morts tails turned and served the drink with a straw and a napkin as the other two fetched the bread basket while her back was turned. The place looked a little eclectic parts form a ship and a large picture that hung over the bar with a panoramic shot of an older more contemporary bar with a piano surrounded by furies after some party there were about fifty or so in the one picture all looking like in the middle of a toast. she set down the menu "not a bad place busier around five."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:59 pm

She took a drink, quenching her thirst. "I'm sure it is, but I'm more of a night owl, and prefer stalking the streets in the dark." She gave a small giggle. "I work afternoon shift, so I don't get off until late nights, but it's cool. You can meet some pretty interesting characters that way. Just beware of dark alleys on some streets, this time of night."

She was awed by the place, even if it did seem a bit dead this time of night. "I think I'll take a small order of mozzarella sticks and a piece of Strawberry Cheesecake, if you don't mind."

White_Lyger

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Mort nodded as she pulled her self in two one with two tails the other with one as it wet off to make your meal as she leaned against the counter pouring herself something red "back in the hay day queers yous to be the main night time crawl around these parts " she smiled sipping from her glass.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Daisy chuckled, it was sad but true. Most of those people who lived their life in the closet did spend a lot of time on the night scene, trying not to be noticed by the norm. "Sad to say, but yes, I suppose you could count me in with those in the closet though, living my life through the day, and love living for the night." She gave slight huff.

She took another sip of the root beer. "Thank you for the soda, do you use an old fashioned mix? It tastes delicious."

She hoped it wasn't rude to ask, but she was extremely curious as to how the other had such a unique skill. "Have you always been able to create multiple forms like that? I got the saying from my mother, that I needed eight hands to get the job done. Must be nice, working in a place like this when it is busy."

White_Lyger

White_Lyger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 pm

She finished her small meal, and left a tip with the money for the waitress who had been friendly with her. She streached on the stool, covering a yawn as her tail drooped tiredly. She whispered a "Good night" to the pre-occupied waitress and slipped out the door to continue on her journey home, as she left the place as it seemed to be closing down for the night.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 am

ninja

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 am

ninja
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 am

*walks in, rubbing the side of my neck and lightly popping it, before sitting at the bar* "Darth Vader vs. Japanese Police.. The things i watch when I'm sick and bored.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zasperational love

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:53 am

~✖~♥~✖~۞~✖~♥~✖~

~✖~♥~✖~ eek ~✖~♥~✖~

~✖~♥~✖~۞~✖~♥~✖~
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:56 am

"My emoti-thoughts exactly.. Also, can't forget Batman vs. Death Star.. Probably one of the best videos I've seen on Youtube in a while.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Mort pops up from behind the bar "God i hate it when i pass out like i have been clubbed like a baby seal ..." she shakes her self off "soo so so sorry guys "
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

*smirks with a chuckle* "Happens to the best of us, I've just been killing time and Lawn Gnomes on zOMG.. Much as I'd love one of those new Pet things they have in Back Alley, I'm too low on G-Cash, and regular cash to get Cards.. Still trying to work the kinks out with the AutoCash, and I'm not big on Offers sadly, I find a good one and it quickly goes so far south it hits Space Mexico.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:14 pm

"I whole hearted feel you i would be more for it if i actually were on zomg more but if i were on there i would let my guildy duties lax and well no body wants that ...especially now ... gotta think of some contest soon people they like the contests ..."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games