Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 pm

That reminds me of a joke. "Last night I went clubbing with some baby seals...."

Or was it "A baby seal walked into a club..."?

666 Demonic Lover 666
FYI, I said one thing and it got dragged way out of context. >.>

Well dear, you said more. You said his god doesn't exist and then when he said "well you may feel that but I personally think he exists" you started calling him an idiot and getting on his case and acting all high and mighty, as if you knew more than all of us and looked down on us like peons.

666 Demonic Lover 666
Plus he worships "God" aka Yahweh the non-existent being.

He said "god", he didn't specify which one. Even muslims call their god "God" sometimes, and so does Jews and some other denominations. Nothing of what he said sounded like a typical Christian. I would be more inclined to think he just worships A god and not necessarily Jehovah or Yhwh.

666 Demonic Lover 666

I apologize for any Psychological a** chewing responses I may exhibit.
And please bear in mind that I am still a child technically.

You do act and present yourself as someone much younger than you should be.

I think what's best for you is you get out of that damaging white trash household and get into a better environment, somewhere where people will actually parent you like they should. And by parent I mean actually tell you things you may not like and may even hate but are for the best, not scream at you and call you names. And I think you should get into therapy if possible, to help you deal with anger and live your life. And, I think you need to surround yourself with friends and a support group of people who will stick up for you. But they won't stick up for you if you get angry at them or act combative at them.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:27 pm

*nods* "Next major holiday that celebrates with gifts of any sort is Valentine's Day.. There should be no shortage of ideas for that I'm sure.. As for zOMG, I'm mostly wishing they'd bring back the Action Packs, seems a bit ridiculous to still have them among the Back Alley merchandise but no way to buy it.." *coughs slightly into a napkin* "But, oh well.. Seems like any time I snag some Gaia Cash, they get rid of the thing I was going after, and replace it with something else.. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess by the time I get Gaia Cash, they'll be getting rid of the Kiki and OMG Companions, etc."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Psycho Lee
That reminds me of a joke. "Last night I went clubbing with some baby seals...."

Or was it "A baby seal walked into a club..."?

666 Demonic Lover 666
FYI, I said one thing and it got dragged way out of context. >.>

Well dear, you said more. You said his god doesn't exist and then when he said "well you may feel that but I personally think he exists" you started calling him an idiot and getting on his case and acting all high and mighty, as if you knew more than all of us and looked down on us like peons.

666 Demonic Lover 666
Plus he worships "God" aka Yahweh the non-existent being.

He said "god", he didn't specify which one. Even muslims call their god "God" sometimes, and so does Jews and some other denominations. Nothing of what he said sounded like a typical Christian. I would be more inclined to think he just worships A god and not necessarily Jehovah or Yhwh.

666 Demonic Lover 666

I apologize for any Psychological a** chewing responses I may exhibit.
And please bear in mind that I am still a child technically.

You do act and present yourself as someone much younger than you should be.

I think what's best for you is you get out of that damaging white trash household and get into a better environment, somewhere where people will actually parent you like they should. And by parent I mean actually tell you things you may not like and may even hate but are for the best, not scream at you and call you names. And I think you should get into therapy if possible, to help you deal with anger and live your life. And, I think you need to surround yourself with friends and a support group of people who will stick up for you. But they won't stick up for you if you get angry at them or act combative at them.
(lee we have a thread for this ...you and ren there.)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:49 pm

"Well i was thinking of haveing a bachelor auction this year for vd but other than that maby some art and whiteing stuff then who knows romance abounds." She smiles and leans back "yeah but i think those two companions arnt as awsome as they could be i really want something a little more substantial."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:59 pm

-gnaws on one of my ears wile quietly watching everyone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 pm

(off to work see you all laters)

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 pm

(Later then)

"Yeah, I'd enjoy something more along the lines of an Area Boss following me.. I'd have no more conquered the OMGWTF than to have him both in my Aquarium and following me as a giant hovering pet.. Then again, having a Foamy the Squirrel pet would be much more enjoyable, 'sharing such thoughts' as "When's the last time you went to a Taco Hell and ordered a Grande taco and got a medium-sized freaking taco?" or the ever-hilarious slow-spoken eye-twitching "Mother f*er.." works too."

*sneezes into napkin and tosses it into the wastebin*

"As for VD, I'd be out of the auction, already got myself a wonderful girl to enjoy it with.. Of course there could always be a contest for "Most romantically-themed Avatar" or such.. Can we say overloaded abundances on Labu Necklaces and Promise Rings, etc.?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Mortella
(lee we have a thread for this ...you and ren there.)

I wasn't talking about religion. I was talking about Ren's behavior and attitude.

*sits facing away* I thought you never wanted to talk to me again.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm

BOO!

.-.

Also eek, ******** maxine dietrich, the b***h just called me a Jew and then a k**e......also ******** JoS, she's one of the Founders for them who share the same beliefs. -_-

Please Excuse my use of the "k" word as I prefer to use full words in quoting and do not mean to offend anyone in any shape or form.

Plus how am I Jewish?
My ancestors were from Ireland and Britain, and the others were Natives and most likely Rebels, or my Fathers side is just extremely Racist. e.e

There'd have to be a loop hole somewhere, but even if there is why would it matter so damn much?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:42 pm

"I like the sounds of a romantic themed avi contest ...it tickles me

Lee only when you have your head in places i wish it didnt have the anatomical capability of going.

Ren... why the hell were you there anyways?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

There? I was in a yahoo group for satanism.....and she used telepathy to speak to me... D:

And I just discovered JoS wasn't really a True group for worshiping Lucifer and the gods in fact satan groups many DIFFERENT names of Gods that are his enemies.
It's actually enki,(not to be confused with enlil, which is his brothers name.) and the religion that worships him and the true gods is Aquarianism.

.-.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:28 am

*Sniffs around the area for the first time and curls up on a nearby couch to watch people talk*

Kororie

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Might beat Aria of Sorrow on hard mode sometime today. o 3o
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:30 pm

*enters with a bit of a merrily-whistled tune, and sits at the bar* "Yiazmat obliterated in 35 minutes with a Vaan-only Solo run.. I'll be editing that video for a while, and it'll fortunately be much clearer than most of the Yiazmat battle videos on Youtube that look like the camera was right in front of the TV screen.." *pops neck* "So I could go for another monolithic cold glass of Dr. Pepper, and the biggest Burger and Fries you can make, I'm gonna be pulling out FF9 and FFX later and smashing Ozma and Penance while I'm on this much of a roll.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Mortella
Lee only when you have your head in places i wish it didnt have the anatomical capability of going.

Well, I don't exactly think your head is on right either, you know. Although you're not the craziest person in here.

*continues to face away and stare at the wall* hmm, what exquisite craftsmanship and wood work on this wall. This guy must be an artist in his field.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games