Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Mort shrugs as she frosts some red velvet cupcakes as she laughs "well i dont think i have ever had straight anything..." she smiles as she looks down at the plate "my parents are hallucinating baked goods... ren have you been trying to influence the cosmos lately?" she asks as she gets a dish of water for the canine sniffing around with a few drops of brandy in it.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:01 pm

"Hallucinating baked goods, you say? Well, there's worse things I suppose, I once could've sworn there were only three steps on the porch stairwell at my dad's house.. That was fun times, not that I'd want to relive that experience.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:03 pm

"they had a cup cake in the back seat of the car that turned into two and then three then five ...i go in side of the car i find one very stale cupcake."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm

"Now that you put it like that, that's got me beat.. Such a tragic waste of a perfectly good pastry too.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm

"yeah so they blamed me on buying cup cakes and placing them around the house and car to mentaly disturb them " she laughs.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 pm

*smirks* "I'm sure it was just the airborne penicilin talking.. Hopefully not literally though, that would make things a tad more awkward.. Though that would be an amazing prank if you had in fact placed cupcakes at random places just to mess with them." *stretches to pop my elbows* "On another note, I'm done with Offers, I'm gonna try AutoCash from now on, and Cash Cards, the whole concept is just getting ridiculous now.. I should have well over 23,000GC that I'm never going to see because the 'optional' side-offers drove me to near-madness every time and forced me to prematurely end each Offer I was involved in.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:54 pm

She sighs and nodds getting him a doctor pepper ...."i know i think it's all to drive us mad " she smiles finishing the cupcakes.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:02 pm

*nods and drinks the soda* "I'm sure it's not their intent, but that doesn't mean it's not working.. Oh well, tomorrow I'll just grab some Cash Cards and see what fun things I can stock up on, or buy and flip on Market for Gold.. Be funny to get one of those zOMG pets, I saw one person walk through Barton yesterday with an OMG Pet following her, and one of the other bystanders tries using Dervish to attack it.. I laughed for a good five minutes."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 pm

She laughed "Obviously someone does not pay attention to the announcements that much or have been on for way too long."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:13 pm

*nods* "Oh well, I was sad I didn't have my camera on me then, that would've made for some Youtube gold.. Put a Price Is Right fail-track to it and it goes Youtube Platinum.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:23 pm

She laughs "i would see why it moves very much like an animated.... it would freak my s**t out too" she smiles "coulda been stoned..."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:28 pm

"That, or a very bad experience at Deadman's Pass.. I've seen a few people come out of there crying after seeing the OMGWTF for the first time, those poor shattered souls.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Woop! The local canadian alt rock station has this competition every weekday night, where they feature new songs and local bands and people vote for their favorite.

This night it was some canuk band that sounded way too much like Bullet for my Valentine, vs some austrialian metalcore song. I had to vote for the metalcore song, it was too epic.

The Bullet-fake had won for the past week but got beat by teh metalcore. My democracy counts!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

(going to be offline to do commission work)

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Arty massages into Mort's shoulders.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games