Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azalin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:56 pm
oh and I forgot the sacrifice to a random pagan god razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:56 pm
It looks... okay. But with fable a recent dissapointment, I'm unsure about San An... Games almost never live up to the Hype....  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Azalin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:59 pm
lol, fable looks so cool though. One game I love is Jedi knights of the old republic. also I'd stay home tomorrow BUT, i need to keep perfect attendence or i will get kicked out of school.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:00 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
It looks... okay. But with fable a recent dissapointment, I'm unsure about San An... Games almost never live up to the Hype....

I thought the SIlent Hill series has. It ALWAYS has. Yes I am a SIlent Hill fan boy razz  

Azalin

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:02 pm
Azalin
Podunk_the_Mighty

I thought the SIlent Hill series has. It ALWAYS has. Yes I am a SIlent Hill fan boy razz
But then again, silent hill has never got the hype of these games like MGS or THPS or GTA or Halo and Fable. But yes, SH has been fantastic. Still waiting to play SH4...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:05 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Azalin
Podunk_the_Mighty

But then again, silent hill has never got the hype of these games like MGS or THPS or GTA or Halo and Fable. But yes, SH has been fantastic. Still waiting to play SH4...

are you kidding for a while there were so many comercials for silent hill 2 and 3. I'm getting the room for my birthday, I was snooping about the house and found it. razz anyway San Andreas shouldn't suck I mean GTA 3 didn't, Vice city didn't. One thing does piss me off, no classical or talk stations in San andreas. Nothing says Classy like killing a WHOLE sidewalk of pedestrians in a sports car with the classical music of the 1600's playing.  

Azalin

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:06 pm
Aww... One of my favorite things was the talk stations!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:06 pm
There's no talk stations?!
Those can be pretty funny..  

Eddily

Azalin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:07 pm
I checked the site, it doesn't look like it. sad . But they do have a conutry station (never met a black person who liked country music). I do like the idea of being able to swim though and duel weilding weapons just makes it even sexier.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:08 pm
Azalin
I checked the site, it doesn't look like it. sad . But they do have a conutry station (never met a black person who liked country music). I do like the idea of being able to swim though and duel weilding weapons just makes it even sexier.
All praise the miricle of swimming! Drowning sucked a**, Didn't it.  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Azalin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:16 pm
God did it. *shakes head*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:16 pm
It's 7 oclock! She might be buying it right now! *dies*  

Eddily

Azalin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:18 pm
Eddily
It's 7 oclock! She might be buying it right now! *dies*

Damn me for not having a car grrrrrrrrr  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:19 pm
Azalin
God did it. *shakes head*
What, drowned?  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:27 pm
"Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun..."  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games