Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:12 pm

You mean the men who claim god has said homosexuality is okay and then began teaching children dangerous sex acts such as fisting?

Because that is the side of Christianity that has claimed Homosexuality no-longer a sin.

Or how about the little Christian occult group known as West Buro Baptist church? The priest their has molested his children and other children too many times to count yet he is seen as a Religious figure and thus has not gone to Prison for life simply because of that fact.

Honestly Christianity and even some other Religions (Catholicism, etc,) need to clean their asses and get their act together.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Ah, gibberish, always fun to read.

Artemis Vulpes

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:35 pm

*lifts glass to Artemis in cheers* "As cliche as it may sound, Amen to that. Christian though I myself am, I believe in these Matrix rip-off Angels and the God under whatever name people place him under, but not the people of any denomination of it who claim to 'speak' his 'word'. And the fact no one can actually prove or disprove his existence without real experience, only what others say, makes the entire conversation on that moot, so let's just agree to disagree, we each believe what we believe through actual experience alone, 'nuff said."

*pops right wrist a bit*

"On a non-religious topic for a change, I've started to think my mind is slowly developing backwards.. I just watched someone else try and fail for ten minutes on zOMG to once again attempt to attack someone's Summon OMG.. Granted, after dealing with them as much as I have, I can see how it would be confusing, but one would think (and this was someone at CL 7.4 mind you) that if you target and attack it and it states "Invalid Target" enough times you'd learn to stop.. This person must've wasted his entire Stamina Bar three times over shooting his Guns Guns Guns at it.." *shakes head* "Second time I missed filming perfectly good Youtube gold, sad.."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666
Honestly Christianity and even some other Religions (Catholicism, etc,) need to clean their asses and get their act together.

If Catholics aren't Christians, then what the heck is Eastern Orthodoxy? Or the Anglicans...?

By the way, I can say the same for those in your religion. People are people, you're going to find good and bad in all religions whether you like it or not.

Garek Maxwell

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

DRINK PLZ X,..,X
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am

Garek Maxwell
666 Demonic Lover 666

If Catholics aren't Christians, then what the heck is Eastern Orthodoxy? Or the Anglicans...?

By the way, I can say the same for those in your religion. People are people, you're going to find good and bad in all religions whether you like it or not.
I meant to say biblical before Religion but missed it.

And it's not particularly Gibberish either, many parts of the Biblical religions are rearing ugly faces you'd only think to see In your dreams, and the other one's are at Bliss of it, wondering why the ******** anyone would dare hate their God or their church.

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am

RevvRaptor
*lifts glass to Artemis in cheers* "As cliche as it may sound, Amen to that. Christian though I myself am, I believe in these Matrix rip-off Angels and the God under whatever name people place him under, but not the people of any denomination of it who claim to 'speak' his 'word'. And the fact no one can actually prove or disprove his existence without real experience, only what others say, makes the entire conversation on that moot, so let's just agree to disagree, we each believe what we believe through actual experience alone, 'nuff said."

*pops right wrist a bit*

"On a non-religious topic for a change, I've started to think my mind is slowly developing backwards.. I just watched someone else try and fail for ten minutes on zOMG to once again attempt to attack someone's Summon OMG.. Granted, after dealing with them as much as I have, I can see how it would be confusing, but one would think (and this was someone at CL 7.4 mind you) that if you target and attack it and it states "Invalid Target" enough times you'd learn to stop.. This person must've wasted his entire Stamina Bar three times over shooting his Guns Guns Guns at it.." *shakes head* "Second time I missed filming perfectly good Youtube gold, sad.."

Say such is easy over the internet for you people isn't it?

Bet your glad it's over the net, there's over a thousand ways I can disprove Gods existence and Disprove angels being even .2% on the human's side.

But they don't count because I can't do the rituals and other things over the internet and even then you've never seen this or that so it's not real but your god is even though you haven't seen him, DURRRRRRRRRRRR.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:41 am

-sneaks in- o 3o

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 am

umm.... im so lost. -nibbles on cookies- ^ ~^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am

Your lost about what? o 3o

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 am

666 Demonic Lover 666

nothing eeehehehehehe -tail sways- so what chu up to this late at night?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:10 am

KampferLion
666 Demonic Lover 666

Just listening to music and being a wee bit Ronrey, how about yourself?

*Huggles*

o:

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 am

666 Demonic Lover 666
KampferLion
666 Demonic Lover 666

*Huggles*

o:

-sleep in chu lap- - x- zZzZzz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 am

KampferLion
666 Demonic Lover 666
KampferLion
666 Demonic Lover 666

*Huggles*

o:

-sleep in chu lap- - x- zZzZzz
Da'wwww, *pets head softly*

How cute.

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:07 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666
I meant to say biblical before Religion but missed it.

And it's not particularly Gibberish either, many parts of the Biblical religions are rearing ugly faces you'd only think to see In your dreams, and the other one's are at Bliss of it, wondering why the ******** anyone would dare hate their God or their church.

Oops, never mind then. I just used to see that so much in other forums and it bothered me a ton. sad

As for ugly sides of the scriptures, it really just depends on how it's looked at. Now I'm not saying that it's all love and flowers. I agree with you that there are parts that just don't match up to the happy rainbow smiles image that it attempted to be portrayed.

That said, it's really up to the reader on what they get out of it. One person may get "exterminate the heathens", while another may get "love and hugs for all!" The biggest problem with interpretive writing is that everyone's going to get something different out of it.

This is why there's a lot of debate with things like Orwell's 1984. Sure, a lot applies, but a lot does not. In some ways, his ideas are actually outdated. He predicted governments going to extremes and joining together, but often the contrary applies with corporations going to extremes and nations squabbling a bunch and breaking apart. They're also realizing how ineffective they are at controlling their own people. There's exceptions, but in the end he wrote a story as a warning and we all took it to heart. That's why people shout Orwell's name at any perceived threat to privacy despite often times there is no threat at all.

The bible is no different, hence the thousands of different takes on what it says. You're just as right as the fundie is right in how you each perceive the bible. There is no one way to interpret things...Especially now, thanks to postmodernism.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games