Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm
Garek Maxwell
666 Demonic Lover 666
I meant to say biblical before Religion but missed it.

And it's not particularly Gibberish either, many parts of the Biblical religions are rearing ugly faces you'd only think to see In your dreams, and the other one's are at Bliss of it, wondering why the ******** anyone would dare hate their God or their church.

Oops, never mind then. I just used to see that so much in other forums and it bothered me a ton. sad

As for ugly sides of the scriptures, it really just depends on how it's looked at. Now I'm not saying that it's all love and flowers. I agree with you that there are parts that just don't match up to the happy rainbow smiles image that it attempted to be portrayed.

That said, it's really up to the reader on what they get out of it. One person may get "exterminate the heathens", while another may get "love and hugs for all!" The biggest problem with interpretive writing is that everyone's going to get something different out of it.

This is why there's a lot of debate with things like Orwell's 1984. Sure, a lot applies, but a lot does not. In some ways, his ideas are actually outdated. He predicted governments going to extremes and joining together, but often the contrary applies with corporations going to extremes and nations squabbling a bunch and breaking apart. They're also realizing how ineffective they are at controlling their own people. There's exceptions, but in the end he wrote a story as a warning and we all took it to heart. That's why people shout Orwell's name at any perceived threat to privacy despite often times there is no threat at all.

The bible is no different, hence the thousands of different takes on what it says. You're just as right as the fundie is right in how you each perceive the bible. There is no one way to interpret things...Especially now, thanks to postmodernism.
True enough, though It does get irritating when they use their bible for evidence yet if a non-biblically religious person shows them evidence out of the bible such as the fact that it contains a few instances of live sacrifice (and blood sacrifice.), they turn their noses deny it and often even bring a priest up to Defend them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
Say such is easy over the internet for you people isn't it?

Bet your glad it's over the net, there's over a thousand ways I can disprove Gods existence and Disprove angels being even .2% on the human's side.

But they don't count because I can't do the rituals and other things over the internet and even then you've never seen this or that so it's not real but your god is even though you haven't seen him, DURRRRRRRRRRRR.

*sigh* "Ah, to be young and naive again.. Guess the subtlety in my trying to end the pointless bickering when all of us are in fact both right and wrong whether or not some of us choose to believe so went over the heads of some.. You believe in yours, I'll believe in mine. You can say you know mine is wrong, but you can offer no proof as I'm sure you yourself have never even attempted to try. So until you can prove to me that you yourself have seen these soul-sucking Angels at work, and that God/Yahweh/Jehova doesn't exist, without trying to quote something you've seen heard or read, your words are words, and as easily ignored offline as they are online. I'm not here to debate, and the fact you have to keep drilling this conversation into the ground every time I try to say it's over and no one has won or lost is lessening my faith in people even further."

*yawns*

"So, until you have your own, personal proof, which would of course involve you performing meditative prayer to disprove it on your own without saying it's untrue because of what you read or heard, the conversation is done, deal with it, and do try to leave the rest to a different Thread as we've all been asked to repeatedly.. And notice I never once used any biblical references to back myself up, only my own, personal experience, for the umpteenth time."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm
The only person I would ever dare pray to is Mother Luna.
Creator of us humans who are all her precious children.

Screw Satanism, and Aquarianism, both are bullshit, the so called Gods don't exist or Just avoid me like the plague, and are obviously not on any side but the Angels helping them keep their circle of Lies since when I was one (Satanist/Aquarian) instead of any attacks I just saw creepy s**t trying to scare me such as a burnt corpse in a shower glaring at me before vanishing into thin air.

I feel a bit more at ease now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm
-yawn as i drag my feet in- = 3= o god not another fight. -walk back out-  

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 pm
"OK,I have said this once and i will no longer say this again All religious is out on the religion thread. I have asked you Nice once ren and now i will ask you angry no more religion debates in this thread ...it's a hang out not the meeting of the spin doctors ....god even Lee respects my wishes on this one. One more time a one week ban from thread." mort fumes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm
KampferLion
-yawn as i drag my feet in- = 3= o god not another fight. -walk back out-
Mort points ...."see what your doing ?! Cant you agree to disagree, or take it out of thread!?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:21 pm
ehhh could you re-fraze that last bit please, I can't tell if you mean one more time and a one week ban from thread or one more time I am banned from the thread for a week as in I am once more banned for a week from the thread?

The use of "a" confuses me... @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:41 pm
She means if you do it once more you're banned for a week. or more if you push it.

I noticed a certain lion boy lurking around here again.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Either way, you should cut it out, Ren.
:/
Pushing it and asking the specifics of your punishment won't help, 'least it never does for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 pm
Okay, o.o

And actually I kinda talked to that certain Lion in pm.

e.e

He's one hell of an internet flirt.

Seriously, he was all flirty and now he won't talk to me instead he talks to some other people, or is just online doing nothing. xD
Least it was a Decent conversation before he stopped talking though. :3

Most else I get is a short conversation from people who don't like me very much (Despite adding me.) or not so much as a comment unless I use my muel and post Trollage in the open forums of Gaia then I get harrassing comments.. heart  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 pm
DarkWolfLove
Either way, you should cut it out, Ren.
:/
Pushing it and asking the specifics of your punishment won't help, 'least it never does for me.
I prefer to know exactly what somebody is trying to say to me regardless of the Results if they do answer my questioning.

It's not so much pushing as wanting to know how or what the punisher is saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 pm
"It means dont bring up religion in this thread.
if you do i will ban you for a week from the thread of the bar
and if you do it again in this thread after the week you will be thread banned forever" Mort sighs and shakes her head "i feel like if i were to say rubber duck sail boat blue sailor banana ren would understand me then"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Seriously, what a downer. I've skimmed over this thread a couple times because that person was ranting and arguing about their beliefs with someone else. Thanks for taking a chill pill. :P

How about a fun change of subject, eh?! :D

Eh, I'm drawing a blank... It's been a long day. Closes her eyes and sighs, considering shutting down her OS for a long nap.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 am
-grab a beer and drink away- god im lonely guy XD -sing and drink away.  

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 am
-walks in and sits down at a table wile removing a black tea cup from my sleeve and takes a sip from it- >->  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games