Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Keiji: thats cool
Keii: so what do you guys do for fun?
"probably something that involves alcohool... or something random, thats for sure" he whisoers to blair "and i think i'm 10 times more powerfull... wana try to wrek havock at the hells again?

Didnt we already do that? ~Laughs~
"the fouth this time" he looks at the brothers "she is not a studant... she is... or was... the headmistress... and plus i dont think you can fight 4th rank devils right?"

~Laughs~Still am and Kimi is like the co-captain shes 17 now ~Giggles~
"ah" he looks at keii and keiji again "no need for that... just asking... can you?"

they glance at each other
Keii: we're not
Keiji: that strong, thats the only reason
Keii: we're attending school  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"the fouth this time" he looks at the brothers "she is not a studant... she is... or was... the headmistress... and plus i dont think you can fight 4th rank devils right?"

"ah" he looks at keii and keiji again "no need for that... just asking... can you?"

~Nods~ Good well train you then!  

RaWr-i-lovely

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:30 pm
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Nods~ Good well train you then!

they look at each other again, smile and nod
Keii: ok
Keiji: that'll be great  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:31 pm
he looks at the brothers "just standing there wont help... but i guess it would be dangerous to you to go fight the archdevil... the fourth that is, the first you maybe would be able to survive ten minutes by yourselfs, and with help of my or oldy... juust kiding blair, i know i'm older that you... you two might eaven win... so... wanna go fight now brair? i can promise an eaven bigger explosion this time"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 pm
notingles
he looks at the brothers "just standing there wont help... but i guess it would be dangerous to you to go fight the archdevil... the fourth that is, the first you maybe would be able to survive ten minutes by yourselfs, and with help of my or oldy... juust kiding blair, i know i'm older that you... you two might eaven win... so... wanna go fight now brair? i can promise an eaven bigger explosion this time"

both: can we sit in on the battle
Keii: we love a good fight  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm
YES!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee explosions ~Looks at ed~ C4 or ~Whipers~ The other stuff?  

RaWr-i-lovely

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 pm
busos_gurl
YES!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee explosions ~Looks at ed~ C4 or ~Whipers~ The other stuff?

Keii ears twitch slightly he looks at brother
they share a knowing look  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

"maybe... i dont really know" he looks at blair and whispers "both the other stuff and my own new abilities" the last part he did not whisper  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 pm
notingles
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

"maybe... i dont really know" he looks at blair and whispers "both the other stuff and my own new abilities" the last part he did not whisper

~Nods and is gone returning moments later with her weapons all strapped and her bag bulgining Smiling brightly~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

~Nods and is gone returning moments later with her weapons all strapped and her bag bulgining Smiling brightly~
"alright... i wont take any weapons... i am good enoghf by myself to 4th classes... exept the archdevil... i guess i'l need to use something" he walks back to scholl "i'm opening the portal by my classroom, it wont take long" the hells are well known turism places for wizards anyway  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

the borthers chat to each other
Keii: i cant wait to see this
Keiji: i know, bet its gunna be awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 pm
(Notingles if i asked you to would you join a guild so you could b mi master?)  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 pm
busos_gurl
((if the guild is *the marketplace* no, i was banned for misspelling just 5 words i mean 5 FRIGING WORDS))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
((if the guild is *the marketplace* no, i was banned for misspelling just 5 words i mean 5 FRIGING WORDS))

(Damn it!! lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:53 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(Damn it!! lol)

Keii: wow
Keiji: we didnt know you could get banned so easily  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games