Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:51 pm
((k))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:38 am
((thnx 4 letting me on the crew Oz))  

ZS Sailor Aries

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:18 pm
((Um hey everyone sweatdrop ........ just came by to see what was going on with the rp caus i have a new account... so yeah i havent been on much sweatdrop ............ yup...... ~akward~.... lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:32 am
((o...k...))  

ZS Sailor Aries

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:11 pm
Gaian name: ReaLynn2234

Char name:Rea Lynn, call me Rea

Char age:14

Species: mori and has known it for 2 years

Power level: 3

Power element: Fire and Earth

Bio: Rea was abandoned as a child and now lives with new foster parents. Rea is very shy, but out going with friends. She just moved to a new foster home, so she dosen't have any friends or family she knows. Right now Rea just sits alone in her room or walks around outside wondering why her life is like this. Before she moved here she lived in india
with a differnt foster family. so she always wheres beautiful colorfull indian/american clothes.
Apperance: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 am
((welome rea))  

ZS Sailor Aries

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:01 pm
((Thank U so whats up in this Rp))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:52 pm
((Page 24....thats where the haki pictue is....I come back to gaia and poeple are still talking about me!!! I must have left an awsome impression... Im thinking about coming back into this RP....Can a get a quick summery of where we are at and anything important that I missed...like in the last 100 pages..hahaha... And I need to think up an escuse of where ive been...thats gonna be hard...))  

FlameDemerio

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:55 pm
((hahaha))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 pm
Gaian name: emopanda32412

Char name: samantha (sam or panda)

Char age: 16

Species: neko

Power level: unknown

Power element: water and earth
Bio: samantha's memory only goes back to the age of 5 she has no memory befor that. she apparently suffered some sort of trategy for shes always having terifying dreams about it but only remebers pieces of it. she brings them up with her parents but they always change the subject. she wants to protect those that she loves even at the cost of her life.
she very kid like and loves to play around and she loves kids (and they love her for their all ways tackling her so she will play with them) she also loves nature and shes very kind.

apperance: User Image  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Gaian name: Cmsntn05

Char name: Ryoku Tatsumori

Char age: 17

Species: Dragonoid ( part human/ part dragon)

Power level: 10

Power element: unknown

Bio: He lost his parents the day he was born and his entire clan was destoryed by a rival clan leaving Ryoku all alone. Ryoku transfered to this school after an accident occured that only he and the principal of the school are aware of. Currently living with foster parents who've loved him when he came to them and he's helped around the house to shake the feeling of being a total stranger.

Other: Mostly quiet and keeps to himself, avoids conflits with other students, but will fight to protect someone and will never ask for something in return. Lives alone. Normally eat lunch on the school roof to avoid commuicating with the other students. Always carries a sad/ lonely look on his face and has scars all over his body. Ryoku trained himself to being a swordsman and is top in his Kendo class, had the highest scores in his old school. Ryoku is good natured, very politeand offers a helping hand whenever possible.

Apperance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 pm
*arrives to the school*.................. so this is my new school huh?
foster mother: yes it is Ryo-kun
me: ................
foster father: just relax Ryo...... u'll do fine just try not to repeat the last incident
me: *puts on a fake smile* i'll do my best to stay out of trouble ............ oto-san........ oka-san *leaves to the entrance of the school*
foster parents: *looked at eachother* did he just call us his mom and dad?
*leave the school*
me: *quietly approaches the building*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:23 am
*quietly walks into school* i wonder where im supposed to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:16 am
*ryoku walked into the building and then stopped next to Samantha, then looks at his schedule and peeked at her schedule* we have the same classes and i have a map of the school if u need any help  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:18 pm
*looks at ryoku* oh thank you so much! *feels embarased* i hav a tendensy to get lost. *laughs* sweatdrop  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games