Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:54 pm

"I don't know. Getting beaten with a video camera and soda-pop lid?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:56 pm

'yes strike? im right here i can here you!! why cant you here me!!' kat screamed again

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:00 pm

she laughs "nice" she stands "hey, i bet i can beat you at a race, from here to the river" she grins

Strike growls "KAT WAKE UP!!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:03 pm

'i dont know how strike'kat mumbeled 'and its so peaceful hear and quite...cant i sleep for a bit more?'

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:03 pm

"Two things: Is there a prize? Is it in Wolf form or Human form, and no half-way because I can't go half-and-half."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:06 pm

She grins mischevously "winner gets to choose the prize and hmm, i could probably kick your butt in both forms so...you get to choose" she smirks putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes You Can" he said shaking her "Please....Wake Up!"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:11 pm

"Alright." He changes form. "If I get to choose, then you in human and me in wolf."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:11 pm

'strike..!' kats eyes flickered a lil but didnt open 'strike i cant feel anything...'

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:15 pm

She crosses her arms "hmm..." she raises an eyebrow "fine.." she smiles and twirls once "alright, when i say go..." she grins "...GO!" she takes off running

Strike takes her hand in his "kat..." he whispered "You can do it, i know you can.."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm

'but strike...its starting 2 get darker here..and its so peaceful...i think they want me 2 stay...forever here...they want me 2 never open my eyes again...' kat mumbeled as her breathing started 2 slow

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm

He runs passing her a little ways in. But he stays only a little in front of her, trying not to brag by winning that soon.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:21 pm

She grins, before slowing down and going a different way, she laughs, running in the shaded area and where the area had alot of bushes and trees, she smiles

"No...Dont" he pleaded "Stay, with me, or ill never be able to live again..."

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:24 pm

'so tired...goodbye strik-' kat then stoped breath completly
(DUN DUN DUNAA!hahah)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:26 pm

He looks but he jumps in the lake really quickly. He changes form, but with the fall and the change at the same time, the water and his wolf hairs, his clothes get pulled/pushed off. "Uh, this is not quite what I had in mind."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:29 pm

Echo walks out from behind a tree and laughs, she smirks and jumps in after him, she smiles "so true..." she swims around him slowly giggling

(hahah XDD)
Strike layed her down "No..." he whispered tears starting to fall "Kat..." he squeezes her hand "Please...."
(Oo vamps dont need to breath XDDD)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games