Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm
Firetiger sighs, "I guess it's just like eating, I dunno, chicken here, for humans to eat those animals in other parts of the world." She looks through the window, toward the sky, hoping that those animals are happy now, wishing that they were killed quickly and without much pain.

As usual, she glances at the new visitor, and searches his eyes for signs of his personality or past. "Hi," she softly mews, before turning away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm
I immediatly jump in the pool and swim backstroke so I won't have to get my face wet.  

DiNo BoY 101

AlienOmega

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 pm
*hmms and looks around the bar, nodding to all the welcomes and greetings as he was indeed a new person here. But right now he was looking for somewhere he could fill up the bottle attached to his belt as he was out of sake* confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 pm
I get out of pool and dry myself off with a towel  

DiNo BoY 101

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm
Firetiger is shocked that anyone would swim in the pool when it's still red, filled with the sharks' blood.

The neko's striped fur is still wet from swimming shortly before the sharks were released. Shivering, with her back to the pool, she grabs a towel and wraps herself in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 pm
"Ah a refreshing swim!" I walk back into inn looking for a place to warm up at.  

DiNo BoY 101

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:49 pm
Marie got down off the stool and went over hugging firetiger hopeing to warm her up alittle more " us mixed ones have more body heat than normal" she tells her. She rubs her arms  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 pm
*sits behind the bar with empty sake bottles around me* ::hiccup::  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm
I sit under lamp. "Ahh!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm
rolls a ball of yarn around the floor and hiccups some more, sways left to right on my hands and knees batting the yarn.

watches it cross the room, as soon as it reached half way across the room, my tail goes in the air and wags *pounces* mew  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AlienOmega

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 pm
~his tiny angel~
*blinks, noticing all the empty bottles sitting around a drunk* Well, that figures. Who's running this place anyway?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:31 pm
AlienOmega
~his tiny angel~
*blinks, noticing all the empty bottles sitting around a drunk* Well, that figures. Who's running this place anyway?
*smiles* why hello! how have you been>?
^_^ it is me! bwahaha *hiccups again*  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AlienOmega

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 pm
~his tiny angel~
AlienOmega
~his tiny angel~
*stares blankly at the one claiming to run the place, not sure what to make of it* Oh.... Okay..... Um, do have any sake? *holds up the empty gourd with some sort of asian writings on it* I kinda need a fill-up here....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 am
Looks into the pool and sees reflection" AGHHHHH IM DROWNING!!!!!!" jumps in the pool  

Snowspartan1399

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 am
AlienOmega
~his tiny angel~
AlienOmega
~his tiny angel~
*stares blankly at the one claiming to run the place, not sure what to make of it* Oh.... Okay..... Um, do have any sake? *holds up the empty gourd with some sort of asian writings on it* I kinda need a fill-up here....
holds up a full bottle and shakes my head! "nope no sake! hhhmmm how about" *looks around* "sorry all out of alcohol" : surprised bviously not out of alcohol:: *slurs* ::drinks the sake:: "would you like some of my wader" *falls to the side*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games