Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esteloth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:07 pm
Twack
Esteloth
Twack
Nihilistic Seraph
Both. At once. A lake with immense trees growing out of it.
...im pretty sure that would be a swamp... stare

A pretty one though... à la the one in Mononoke Hime 3nodding

[edit] words missing... sweatdrop
so you mean the whole swamp is burning in black flames? eek cool! blaugh
gonk ... maybe yours is...

Hehehe, probably due to the excessive amount of methane from the corpses in it. I knew we were running out of space. Doesn't smell like smoke-or methane- around here. Then again, maybe I can't smell it. No flames or signs of fire around yet though. Safe for me, safe for the victim. razz safe from fire anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:55 am
Twack
Nihilistic Seraph
Nope. Swamp is stagnant. This is simply calm.

Hmm....

Although going with where I took the example from, it would probably be better to call it a pseudo-lake, with an inlet and outlet streams.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:57 am
Esteloth
Twack
Esteloth
Twack
Nihilistic Seraph

Hehehe, probably due to the excessive amount of methane from the corpses in it. I knew we were running out of space. Doesn't smell like smoke-or methane- around here. Then again, maybe I can't smell it. No flames or signs of fire around yet though. Safe for me, safe for the victim. razz safe from fire anyway...
*drops a lit match on the ground*

Whoops, would you look at that explosion, huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:52 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Esteloth
Twack
Esteloth
Twack
Nihilistic Seraph

YAY and, im prety sure methane dosn't burn black unless im farting another gas, sweatdrop oh yah NEVER EVER TRY THAT IT WILL BURN LIKE THE SEVENTH LEVLE OF HELL!!! and keep your pants on, its safer  

MOD66

Esteloth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:13 pm
Twack
Nihilistic Seraph
Esteloth
Twack
Esteloth

YAY and, im prety sure methane dosn't burn black unless im farting another gas, sweatdrop oh yah NEVER EVER TRY THAT IT WILL BURN LIKE THE SEVENTH LEVLE OF HELL!!! and keep your pants on, its safer

No need to do that. Get the bacteria to do it for you... or dead bodies. Though, I think you are right. I don't think methane burns black... but... corpses do! Muahahahahaha! Wow, that's a scary thought...

[edit] Does methane float? Would it stay on the ground? Or are the corpses that... explosive?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:19 pm
My apologies. One cannot smell pure methane. Or... humans can't... yet.  

Esteloth

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:48 pm
However, we have been attempting to graft tracking dog snouts onto human faces, with mixed results.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:48 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
However, we have been attempting to graft tracking dog snouts onto human faces, with mixed results.
no...just no that is just stupid humans would look bad they'd have nasty side effects though if we could just get the dogs olfactory cells(sp) that might be a better idea idea  

MOD66

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:01 pm
This is a expsert from a segment called FreeSpeach from a news program

Rush Limbaugh
“My friends, it’s time to face a cold, hard fact: Militant Islam wants to kill us, just because we are alive and don’t believe as they do. And they’ve been killing us for decades. Now its time to stop pretending that these terrorist incidents are just episodic events, and face the reality that our way of life is in grave danger. This threat is not just going to go away because we chose to ignore it. Some say we should try diplomacy yah well tell me how do we negotiate with peoples starting point is our death? Ask them to wait for 10 years before they kill us? When good negotiates with evil, evil will always win. And peace follows victory not words issued by diplomats. But some Americans are, sadly, not interested in victory, and yet they want us to believe that their behavior is patriotic, well its not. When the Critics are more interested in punishing this country over a few incidents at Abu-grab and Guantanamo Bay then they are they are in defeating those that want to kill us. When they seek to destroy a forging surveillance program which is designed to identify those who want to kill us and how they intend to do it. When they want to grant those, who want to kill us, U.S. conational rights, well I don’t call that patriotic. Patriotism is rallying behind the country, regardless of party afflation, to defeat Islamo-Fascism; Patriotism is supporting our troops on the battle field not undermining the mission and moral. Let there be no doubt about this America will prevail. We’re the same country that survived the bloody civil war and defeated the Nazi and Soviets. Each generation has a responsibility to the next, our generation will not disappoint!”
im sorry but WHAT scream he's so ******** stupid, not to mention closed minded. he claims that the USA 'good' and Islam, not just Iraq or Iran the whole religon, is 'evil'. like he know what evil is mad Islamo-Fascism, that sounds like he made that word up stressed "America will prevail"...has anyone seen V for Vendetta? America never beet the Soviets we just built missels! Grr it's s**t like him that really make me angry mad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:57 pm
There's enough truth in it, to make it quite persuasive to someone who doesn't know all the facts. That's what makes it so dangerous.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:23 pm
Anyone who listens to Rush Limbaugh and actually believes what he says is probably too far gone to help anyway rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:10 pm
Well, he's right in that there are extremists that want complete eradication of the Western world. They even go so far as to attack Muslim teachers that give lessons to women.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:45 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Well, he's right in that there are extremists that want complete eradication of the Western world. They even go so far as to attack Muslim teachers that give lessons to women.

But if groups were judged solely on what the extremists in their groups did... well... we'd probably not have that whole "freedom of peaceful assembly" thing. I mean... there's extremists in every group that reflect badly on the good people in that group.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:08 am
Atma311
Nihilistic Seraph

But if groups were judged solely on what the extremists in their groups did... well... we'd probably not have that whole "freedom of peaceful assembly" thing. I mean... there's extremists in every group that reflect badly on the good people in that group.
Oh, I agree with you. The guy's taking one fact, and blowing it up to encompass a whole load of people.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:18 am
You still need old cans, Nihil?  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games