Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm
Niaro looked at him “why is he helping me so much?” She then got ready to continue and she pointed at that direction. “We better hurry or Lucifer will not be happy”she wrote in the air. She pointed and then explained with her fingers that it was the fastest way to fly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 pm
"ok." Mestopehles was gradually catching onto th various ways that Niaro learnt to communicate. he wondered if he'd be abel to teach her sign language. he spread his huge wings and jumpe dinto the air, flying off to folow her directions. he held her close to him, enjoying her warmth. he quickly reprimanded himself for that thought. One thing you did not do if you wanted to live a long and genraly painless life was to think that way about lucifer's various concubines.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Dougal sensed some saddness from Gabriel but wasn't sure how to offer any comfort. But Opal seemed to be trying to give comfort anyway so he passed the thought by.

"So, how do you want to go about digging out this tomb?" he asked.

"I could use my tornado spell....," was all Opal could offer. She actually thought it was a bad idea but since she was still drained from earlier she thought perhaps the spell wouldn't be as strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:29 pm
(awww how cute he is getting feelings ^^)
Niaro felt the air and she was again really impressed by his wings and he was good at flying. She looked down and she really wondered what it would look when Lucifer would do this land to his own property. She just wished that the day would come because she really wanted to speak again so she could express her feelings to Lucifer and tell him that she don’t like it. But then she regrets her thought because she would be the next victim to give birth to a son of Lucifer. The thought scared her a bit and she knew that it would cause her into her own death. She tried to forget it and wishes that he didn’t had that plans one her. She then touches him softly and tried to not seduce him so much but it was hard to not do it and she touched him so she could tell him that they had to turn a bit left.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:31 pm
"yeah, i didn't bring any shovels. there might be a spell...." Natsha suggested.

"I'm sure I can do a little elemental manipulation, at least enough to lift the sand off." Gabriel said.
They walked back down the hill and off to the tomb area. Gabriel frowed a little as he treid to remember and the stopped at a sandy mound witha few rocks jutting out of it.
"Here we are...I think."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:38 pm
"You think? Well....your guess is far better then any of ours," Dougal replied.

Opal stood by, "I'll help in any way I can?"

Dougal turned his gave off into the distance as if he sensed something or someone....however it was still to distance to tell for certian.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:06 pm
[haha, poor lilith. no love. xd ]

Lilith dragged her staff through the sand making a trail behind her.
"So we have to dig here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm
Mestopheles sighed as she touched him aagin, surpressing hsi feelinsga dn following her directions. things began to grow warmer.
"So we're going to jerusalem, yes?"

--

"Pretty much." Gabriel said. natasha didn't lik eths oudn fo that,, sand was alreayd getting in her shoes and she was boiling hot in her long black dress under all the sun.
"Let's see if I can't hlep thinsg along..." Gabriel stood and concentrated, focusing on teh sand. He held out his hands and then parted it, as if he was parting Moses' sea. the sand quivered and rose and then moved to teh sides, opening up a closed stone tomb beneath.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:54 pm
Lilith watched in awe.
"Wow! That's awesome!" She exclaimed.
"So is this the tomb?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:09 pm
[righty-ho I'm off to bed. btw I posted up a new fantasy rp (what can i say? I love making 'em XD) so check it out ^_~]

Gabriel nodded. "It is."
He held out a hand and rotated his wrist. The huge boulder covering the tomb enterance rotated also, shearing off dust and more sand. he then flicked his wrist to the side and the boulder was thrown to the side, revelwaing the enternace opening.

"Wow..." Natasha said. "remind me not to irritate you. Why did't you get all incredible hulk on the demons?"

gabriel chuckled. "It's hard to do this with living creatures. Inanimate objects are differnet. Plus it requires focus."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:51 pm
"So Jesus' bones are in there?" Lilith asked and pointed into the tomb.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:45 pm
((Well...originally I had planned to have Dougal start falling for Lilith...anyway-there's nothing stopping Lilith from flirting with Dougal either.... wink ))

Opal wondered closer to the tomb's entrance. "So...who wants to go in first," she asked timidly.

Dougal remain distracted for another moment. "I'll stay out here and keep an eye out for unwelcomed guests," he said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 am
Niaro closed her eyes and she felt the relics positions and she felt something was wrong. She was worried. And she had to tell him it. ”The men of Beelio haven’t fixed them and they are close to a relic. We better get it before we lose it.” She then really wished to talk and she really wanted to tell him the news. She sighed and when he said that they were going to Jerusalem she closed her eye and saw a string and she then opened her eyes. She even felt something wrong. “I thought this would happen” she thought for herself. She then looked around. It felt really good to fly. She then had to give him an answer. She then took her hand and tried to write a yes in his hand with a touch so she would not harm him. She could not write and that was the only way to talk to him without losing time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:10 am
A creature, hidden from sight and senses, watched the party at the tomb. It left-creeping along the sand dunes.

The Shade materialized before Xion. He seemed to understand the creature even though it spoke no words.

"Then the half demon it next."

----------------------------

Dougal decided to extend his senses of the surroundings. He was picking up three engeries now. The newest being Xion's, and for the others-one seemed familiar but couldn't think who and the other was completely new to him.

"I highly suggest we hurry," Dougal stressed.

Opal, aware then, that Dougal had sensed approaching enemies became alarmed. "Then I help stand guard too," she stated.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:08 am
Mestopheles looked down, trying to figur eout what she was syaing.
"oh! so that's a yes then?"
He changed dircetion a little and frowned, he could sense other heavenly prescenses nearby.

--

"Yep. unless the crusaders have pillaged him, though I would probably have known about that. This tomb was conciously covered to prevent that."

Seeing that Dougal was getting agitated and that no-one was willing to go in first, gabriel smirked and grabebd Natasha, pulling er in fornt of him.
"In you go." He siad as he nudged her inside. he then did the same to Lilith. "Whoopsie daisy." He couldn't help but chuckle and followed them.
"Call out if anything happens, ok? We'll come and help."
Natasha coughed at the stale and dusty air and fumbled for a handgun sicne dougal was worried. She wasn't exactly sure whetehr it was blasphemous to have such a weapon at a holy site, but gabriel didn't complain.
The angel imediately went to the center of the room and started to read a stone tablet.
"Ok, so we have Mary, Joseph and Jesus' siblings in here, as well as his wife and two generations of his kid and grandkids, ok?"

"It's a family tomb?" Natasha exclaimed. "A-and, he had a kid?"

"Of course - tombs are expensive. And the baby was born after he died." Gabriel said.
There were many alcoves in the walls that hed exposed skeletons in rotted shrouds. Gabriel went to the center where there was a close stone sarcophagus.
"Here's the big guy."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games