Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:10 am
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk
I'm back after a ruthless slaughter of everythign with a full set of rockets

apparently you got so bloody you had to change your clothes!!

As for money. It's not the bills that have worth, but the concept underneath them.

yup, but money is only a small way of keeping control over people, if there was no real way to buy/trade stuff, society would collapse (not like it isn't going to anyways...)

Ehhh it's part of the whole keynsian cycle. Rise, fall, rise, fall, crash, rebuild, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:12 am
ParoX
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk

As for money. It's not the bills that have worth, but the concept underneath them.

yup, but money is only a small way of keeping control over people, if there was no real way to buy/trade stuff, society would collapse (not like it isn't going to anyways...)

Ehhh it's part of the whole keynsian cycle. Rise, fall, rise, fall, crash, rebuild, etc.

and of course America will be the first and then it will ripple and everything will fall apart... as long as I have internet and a shotgun that's fully loaded I'll be ok.  

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:12 am
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk

and of course America will be the first and then it will ripple and everything will fall apart... as long as I have internet and a shotgun that's fully loaded I'll be ok.

Lol yup wink
That's my plan, too. Except maybe not a shotgun...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:16 am
ParoX
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk

Lol yup wink

maybe a m-16 or an assualt rifle to help in medium range in the woods and urban combat. but the shotgun will still be good.  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:17 am
ParoX
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk

Lol yup wink

I'l just stay in my little shack in the middle of the woods, surrounded by the yard's grass that hasn't been cut for 10 years and the tigers released into it. Of course, there's a a mild electric fence aroudn the whole property. So long as I'll have my drawing stuff and computer in there, I'll be okay ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:21 am
Doom, as long as you have ur art stuff, i doubt you'd notice if the world burned down wink  

ParoX

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:22 am
ParoX
Doom, as long as you have ur art stuff, i doubt you'd notice if the world burned down wink

Pretty much XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:23 am
ParoX

hell if I was as much of a gaming addict as i was a year ago (the past year has sucked and I've barely touched any games) then I wouldn't notice, well maybe when my internet would die razz  

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:23 am
DoomNeko
ParoX

Pretty much XD

lol wink
*pictures doom sitting there drawing as hellfire consumes everything. The hellfire crawls over to doom's art and he whacks it and tells it to go away then continues drawing.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:25 am
ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX

Pretty much XD

lol wink
*pictures doom sitting there drawing as hellfire consumes everything. The hellfire crawls over to doom's art and he whacks it and tells it to go away then continues drawing.*

lmao!  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:26 am
ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX

Pretty much XD

lol wink

XD !!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:27 am
DoomNeko
ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX

Pretty much XD

lol wink

XD !!

Notice the lack of denial... wink  

ParoX

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:30 am
ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX

Pretty much XD

lol wink

XD !!

Notice the lack of denial... wink

lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:32 am
And everyone's gone again *sighs*  

ParoX

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:34 am
ParoX
And everyone's gone again *sighs*

what are u talking about I'm here  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games