Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Oblen looks down to see that she has fallen asleep. He nods slightly. "Ah... for sleep..." He thought before bringing his face down, nose into Mira's hair, and drifts slowly to sleep as he breaths threw his nose. He could feel a bit of movement from Mira, waking him up before having much of a dream, he opens his eyes slightly, the fire had begun to die a bit, and brings his arms a bit more around Mira in an attempt to settle her down a bit and sort of hope to make her dream be less unsettling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:04 pm
Mira stayed alsleep, not aware that she was really moving at all.In the dream she was shocked to find that she had a great urge to protect the child as it if were her own What on earth is going on.... Curling into a tighter ball, she sighed slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:16 pm
Oblen smiles a bit at seeing Mira had curled up a bit more, assuming that'd mean she's comforted and that he was merely being overreacting to the slight movement he must have felt of her maybe just repositioning naturally in her sleep or something. He then closes his eyes to yet again go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 pm
A few hours later, near dawn, Mira's eyes shot open and her hands landed on her lower abdomen as she realized what the dream meant "Oh my God..." Looking down at her mother's necklace it was glowing a light white, like it had when he mother was pregnant when she was small.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Oblen awakens with a yawn, looking down to Mira. "Hm?... what?... what is it?" He asks, keeping his hands around Mira. He had a bit of an urge to be a bit intimate with Mira, but had felt that the moment didn't quite call for such.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:37 pm
Mira looked at him, a look of panic on her face "I'm pregnant...." Even to her it sounded odd Is it even possible for there to be a halfbreed of that kind? She glanced down at the necklace again, her head whirling in shock.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm
Oblen blinks a bit, but then smiles a bit. "... that's good news... isn't it?" He asks, though already have established it as good news. He then looks down to the necklace to ask "... is that why the necklace is glowing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:14 pm
Mira nodded slightly at his first question, still in shock "Yeah..My mother was pregnant one other time...but she lost the baby..." Her hands were spread on her stomach as she tried to figure out if it were actually happening.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:32 pm
Oblen nods a bit before looking back up to her face with a smile. "Well, then... ah... some good has come our way..." He says, laying a bit back down a bit. "... a baby means much... means my life, my existence, isn't a waste... that something has been given life from my time on earth... ah..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 pm
Mira's face collapsed into a look of emotional torture "And mine just ended......If I kill you then everything been for nothing....The baby'll grow not knowing much about anything because I barely even know who I am anymore..." Silent tears streaked her face.She didn't mean for it to sound the way it did but she knew it was true.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:57 pm
Oblen shakes his head frowning slightly, though he was still happy about the baby. "... Well, not necessarily... a baby between a demon and angel... or even... half angel... anyway, that creates a mighty bond... the bond may help you come to the realization that you have no need to kill me... for it's as if I am a part of you... and when a demon and angel are bonded together... well... not too much is known, but... there are things that say such as an angel and demon bonded together is a powerful force... but more is said of children bring to by a demon and angel, for an offspring of both races will be mighty... all in all... this is a very good thing... with this bond, your angelic need to kill all demons may stop at me... but, if you still are worried about it, we can always continue and try and go to turn me human."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 pm
((>< I'm grounded so I may not be on for awhile once I get off here))

Mira looked down at her hands and nodded slightly "We can try if you want to...I know Alan will help if that's what you want...." She was afraid for the baby, b ut she knew if Oblen lived it wouldn't be as hard for her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 pm
((Alright.))

Oblen smiles, nodding a bit. "We were traveling to turn me human anyway, weren't we?... So... if it guarantees that I will be alive, then I'll do it... for you and for the baby." He says before sighing with a smile. "... a baby..." He says, still a bit blown back by the coming of a baby that he and Mira made.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 am
((IPODs rock lol))

Mira nodded slightly, still unsure of what else to say.Curling up against him she sighed slightly I'll have to find another job as soon as possible...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:14 pm
((Heh, nice. xp ))

Oblen closes his eyes a bit, before asking "We don't have to get moving anytime soon, do we?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games