Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:10 pm
Quick question.

For those of us on SE pet cool down, do we need to make some kind of a note about that in our posts when we do them for the challenges, since those count as tickets for the SE raffle?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 pm
Can we borrow someone's unused pet for a challenge? For example, I just need one more Boar, but because I'm not exactly a fan of the Pin line, I'm hesitant to trade something nice for that last one, when I'm just going to trade it later...  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 pm
Question! For the Y3 class requirement, do mentoring sessions count for those? All the ones I did did require using both mechanics and RP so I feel like it would be an ok substitution? ~o.o~ FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:15 pm
Do artifact quests count as a battle requirement for graduation since you're battling in it, or are they a PRP?

Zoobey

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm
Also regarding graduation requirements, do all the open classes need to be done within Y3? Or can they be of any year? Is it five open classes PASSED? Or do all attempts count?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:13 pm
Just because I'm not 100% sure about this, I have 2 questions.

I'd like to make my first quest a cat Demon based on my current Gaia avvie, but because I am wearing a skull mask, would he be considered Undead as well? Or can I leave him as a demon wearing a mask?

And secondly, if I can leave him as a demon and I would really like for him to be wearing a full-face mask, is it against some rule to not have his face shown?
My reasoning would be that his true face is too human-looking or attractive human-wise that it works against him. He's ashamed he isn't very scary like the other Halloween residents, that he's decided to wear a mask to hide behind. Not a damn good reason at the moment, but I'm working on it...  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 am
Marushii

Hey Maru! I had a random idea of questing a kid based on my England's Bull SE--is that possible? And even if it was possible, would you be offended/disturbed/anything, since you're the one that drew my bulldogs?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:21 pm
Katarina Everard
Quick question.

For those of us on SE pet cool down, do we need to make some kind of a note about that in our posts when we do them for the challenges, since those count as tickets for the SE raffle?

Yes it would be best if you took note!!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:22 pm
nekoluch
Also regarding graduation requirements, do all the open classes need to be done within Y3? Or can they be of any year? Is it five open classes PASSED? Or do all attempts count?

ANY YEAR PASSED!! For open classes!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:23 pm
kurotomato
Do artifact quests count as a battle requirement for graduation since you're battling in it, or are they a PRP?

Zoobey

Artifact quests are seperate so they dont count as battling sorry D: only things in the gym/ HH PVP area doo  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:24 pm
Sosiqui
Question! For the Y3 class requirement, do mentoring sessions count for those? All the ones I did did require using both mechanics and RP so I feel like it would be an ok substitution? ~o.o~ FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION <3

Mentoring is an okay substitute for classes OR mentoring battles! Growth rps with nps @ exams do not count!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm
LuckyCat777
Just because I'm not 100% sure about this, I have 2 questions.

I'd like to make my first quest a cat Demon based on my current Gaia avvie, but because I am wearing a skull mask, would he be considered Undead as well? Or can I leave him as a demon wearing a mask?

And secondly, if I can leave him as a demon and I would really like for him to be wearing a full-face mask, is it against some rule to not have his face shown?
My reasoning would be that his true face is too human-looking or attractive human-wise that it works against him. He's ashamed he isn't very scary like the other Halloween residents, that he's decided to wear a mask to hide behind. Not a damn good reason at the moment, but I'm working on it...

A demon wearing a skull mask is doable, though the reason can be as simple as "he likes this mask." Doesn't need to have a fancy reason considering most reapers look like humans and the Amityville pins give everyone a reaper/human-esque form.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:06 pm
Ice Queen
Marushii

Hey Maru! I had a random idea of questing a kid based on my England's Bull SE--is that possible? And even if it was possible, would you be offended/disturbed/anything, since you're the one that drew my bulldogs?

I know this may not be what you wanted to hear, but students may not be based off of minipets. It's okay for minipets to be based off of students, but not the other way around.

A demonic/monstrous bulldog is doable, though! You'd need to make sure that it looks different and isn't too similar to the minipet tho.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:41 pm
Thank you Maru, that's actually a relief to hear... biggrin  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm

I was wondering, is there any more info on Spirits and Elementals, and what exactly makes them different from any Average Joe Ghost?

I did see that there's a little bit on them in the ghost info thread, but I was wondering if there's any more info on the differences. Thanks!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games