Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PropertyofGaara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image

Unsorted First Year

"Spain? Very cool - I don't mind if you lapse back into Spanish - maybe I'll learn a few words." Wren tried to show as much genuine interest as he could, however his attention was thoroughly divided. As the game keeper made the last call, Fiora seemed to resign to her fate. She finally stopped thrashing, but instead she was shivering as though she'd been dunked in a bucket of ice. Poor thing. Wren held her close to his chest as he was finally able to settle into the boat next to his bilingual acquaintance. "Did you watch any bullfights while you were there?" Even though Wren wasn't fond of the sport of riling up cattle just for people's amusement, it was one of the few Spanish heritages he was aware of. That and siestas, but it seemed the odder choice to ask some one he'd just met about his sleeping habits. He hardly flinched as the boat began wading forward by itself.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: TBA{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo listened to the boy as his cat had fallen. He felt bad for the poor cat, despite it being completely its own fault. As the boat waded forward to the dock, he answered the question that was looming over the silence. "Why yes, I did actually. They are a lot of fun. I...ehm...enjoy them," he said to the boy. He always was one to find himself at one of the bullfights. There was so many things to do there, whether it was buy food, enjoy the many side vendors, it was all great.

"Oh look, we are almost at the...building...right there," he said to him, as they slowly got to the boathouse. He exited the boat and moved on with the journey.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

PropertyofGaara

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:02 pm
Darrian sat back in the boat he had chosen. Being one of the last first years to join the ranks he was hardly acknowledged by anyone, which suited him just fine for the time being. He closed his eyes as the boat ferried itself across the dark waters. To anyone who was watching he looked asleep. He was merely keeping his muscles relaxed and keeping his eyes closed and chanting the mantra It's almost over...it's almost over in his mind, unwilling to show his crippling fear of deep bodies of water. The less he showed the better.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious by the Lakespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // His Brothersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'There's a giant squid... I wonder what else is living down there...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian sat at the edge of the Lake, looking out to the water, his expression curious. The infamous Giant Squid had made quite the appearance the first night at the castle; he wondered what else was living in the Lake. Were there mermaids? What other sorts of magical creatures lived in the water? He stared at the water, as if he thought that if he just looked hard enough, some sort of amazing something would appear before him. Every movement of the waves drew his gaze as he tried to see if it were caused by the wind, or something a bit more magical. Every splashing sound got his attention, and he strained his ears for the sounds of something swimming away. He didn't see or hear anything unusual, though, and was somewhat disappointed... well, if he waited long enough, he was bound to see something interesting, right? Just had to pay attention... too bad the lake was huge. There were plenty of places for whatever denizens it had to lurk until he left. Would his watching for them bother them? What if they were afraid of people? Or even ate people? He didn't want to get eaten, after all... but then, if there were anything more dangerous than the Squid, wouldn't they have been told? Of course, they weren't supposed to go swimming in the lake, either, so perhaps that had a bit to do with it as well...

☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

Sir Spazalots

ElegantVictorainRose

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 am
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where The Lake
                                                          With Dorian!
                                                          Feeling Happy
                                                          Thinking A friendly face!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson had been walking through the grounds when he saw a familiar blue head nearby at the lake. "Dori!" he called as he looked at his youngest brother. He began over towards the boy and smiled. He smiled at the boy. "What are you doing out here?" he asked curiously as he smiled at him.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

ElegantVictorainRose
Cara MiaKitty
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
l a k e ✖
n o o n e ✖
t h e u s u a l
s t o r m y ✖
s i n g l e ✖
o o c : do not disturb

The blonde walked along the shore of the lake, bare feet scraping against sand and stone.

He didn't really care, to be honest.

Del was a bit too upset and was too far gone to bother.

Stopping at a spot, blue eyes gazed at the tiny waves, lapping at the sand of the shore, chilling the tips of the nelipot's toes as they touched it with freezing wet. Glassy, blank orbs stared back from the reflection on the dark water and he sank into a crouch, fingers reaching out to catch the rolling curls of water, chasing and running away from his touch before he sank down to a seat, cold, dry sand dusting the fabric of his clothes. Pushing his feet deeper into the inky water, he sighed, wincing at the cracks even his sighs gave off.

Did everyone around him have to die? It had been scarcely a year since he had moved in with them and already one had dropped lifeless and disappeared off the face of the earth. It felt like a burden, mourning like this. He wasn't even legitimately part of the family-- Del was an outsider, even if he was related by blood. True, he hadn't known Cain and they had barely spoken to each other but he had been part of the family and he loved them, so by proxy, he supposed, he had loved him as well. Running a bandaged hand through his blond locks, Del buried his face in his arms, pulling up his knees so he could rest on them.

He stayed there for a while, and he planned to for a bit longer, cold, numb and sad. Hopefully no one would come talk to him. He didn't want company at all. People could ******** off today. His mood was stormy, rolling around as dark as thunder and heavy as a downpour. Del wasn't good with negative emotions. There was never any telling what he would do.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan walked down to the lake, staring over the iced-over water. He was a bit chilly, despite the warming charms he'd put over his clothes. When he got to the shore, the teen used his wand to ensure the water was frozen solid, and thick enough to easily support his weight. Once he was certain he'd be safe, Dhyl switched his sneakers for skates. The tall male glided out onto the ice, feeling the chill of the winter wind on his cheeks. He hadn't gone home for the winter, so he was still at school on his birthday. And some birthday it was. Here he was, all alone doing what used to make him happy.

His moves were slow, yet almost natural as he slid over the ice. Dhyl spun gracefully, remembering the lessons he'd taken as a kid. That seemed like forever ago, back when he still had his mom to help him scoot across the ice. Tears formed in his eyes as he remembered his mother, then added to it the loss of his best friend and her lovely family. As he added a small spin to his skating, the teen thought of his little sister. She used to love spinning and twirling too, but hers came through ballet, rather than his methods. She seemed to be changing a lot lately, and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad.

Minn had always been one to have a smile to share, but lately, she'd changed her quirky outfits for overly large sweatshirts, and her tutus for jeans. A part of Dhyl missed the childish enthusiasm, but another part knew she'd need to grow up before facing the world. He wished sometimes that he had the same excitement, but never found the idea plausible. He had always been the mature one, the grown-up to Minn's childishness. It was hard to think about, considering he was only eighteen, but he wasn't about to stop trying. Dhyl sighed, moving quicker over the ice. Maybe if he exhausted himself enough he'd be able to get a good night of sleep, rather than the nightmare infested tossing and turning he'd been having. For now, he just remained deep in thought, gliding effortlessly around, his skates etching swirled patterns in their wake.

{OOC: If you want to come talk to him, feel free. However, do note that he's in a fairly bad mood and is wearing razor-sharp skates. :3 }{OOC2: "scene" takes place Dec 22, shortly after Dhyl received word of the house fire at the Hawthorn's house.}

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Where
                                                          lake
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════
                                                          With
                                                          His brothers
                                                          Feeling
                                                          Happy to be around those he enjoys
                                                          Thinking
                                                          You guys are a sight for sore eyes
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                          LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

The gryffindor boy had made his way to the lake under a feeling. Of course his brothers and he were linked by not just the fact they were triplets but magic flowed through them. He only assumed that increased that special 'telekinetic' ability that all siblings like them seemed to have. Muggle or not. It had been lonely in the new house he had and for the most part kept to himself, alone in a corner. In all honesty he felt more alone than excited. It was a disappointment but one he'd have to live with.A smile formed on his face when he saw who else was there by the lake and he raised his hand to wave before he spoke.

"It's like we all thought the same thing"He laughed before joining his brothers by their side.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Out of Character
                                                          Sorry guys my muse for him has been dead ;3;
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious by the Lakespace
CURRENTLY WITH // His Brothersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'There's a giant squid... I wonder what else is living down there...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian glanced up at the familiar voice, smiling widely at his oldest brother. He shrugged. "I want to see if there was anything else in the lake. I mean, there's a Giant Squid... surely there's other cool stuff down there, too, right?" He glanced back out at the lake, a wistful expression on his face. Still, nothing. When Julius joined them, he burst out laughing, rocking back a bit, hands clutching his stomach. "D'ya think twin telepathy is stronger if you're magical?" he asked, thinking that if it were, it certainly explained a lot about the three of them. They were always in each other's heads. Like today. "So, what do you guys think of Hogwarts? I think... that at least the classes are a lot more interesting than anything we would've been learning at a not-magical school." And, with more interesting people, he thought. And sports. His thoughts drifted to Coffee, the girl he'd sat with during the Quidditch game. He'd not have met her if he'd not been going to this school. He'd met a lot of people here that he never would've otherwise... And yeah, maybe there were people at the muggle school he would have attended that he would've met and now wouldn't, but hey, these people were magical. That made them infinitely more interesting, right?

☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

Sir Spazalots

ElegantVictorainRose

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory walked outside to view the first actually warm rays of spring hit upon the grey skies of Scotland. If she was being poetic it was only because she'd been cooped inside a ruddy castle for nearly two months because of snow, or hail, or rain, and she was feeling nuttier than a fruit cake! So the first chance she got she grabbed her acoustic guitar and ran outside for some good old sunshine and inspiration. Ah! The sun felt so good! She laid flat on her back for a few moments and soaked up the sun like a sponge. Or grass. "So this is why you do it." she mumbled to the grass before sighing happily and rising up. She grasped her guitar and strummed a few chords trying to find the one that had been alluding her. Rory didn't think she was as good a song writer as her Da but she still liked to dabble. Dragon, her black kitty, had decided to stay indoors and laze about, but that was ok, she was sure to see him later...wherever he was. With a shrug she dug into her knapsack and pulled out her untidy notebook of all her scrawling and jotted down a few notes here or there as well as some lyrics before picking back up her guitar and making more. Something just felt right about today. Gods she loved Spring!
==== ☠ ====
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

The Star
Where am I?~By the lake
Who's here?~Me myself and I
Oh springtime, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

This is how we'll dance when
When they try to take us down
This is what will be, oh glory

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Fly by the Lakespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Roryspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bubblyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice that it's warm enough to go outside for a change...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy had been wandering the castle grounds for probably an hour now, soaking up sunlight and generally being happy, and for two reasons. One, it was warm outside! Or, warmish, at least for Scotland. Not that she didn't love Winter and snow and all that, but sheesh, it got old after a while! She was glad that it was almost shorts weather again. Two, spring meant it was almost Summer, and Summer meant no school! Not that she didn't love being away from home for a good chunk of the year (sarcasm, much?), but it would be nice to get home and have room to paint and to be able to go places and do things. She already had plans for one very important thing she needed to do this Summer, in fact, which was going to be super awkward, but would probably be for the best. Other than that, she was going to spend it sunning, swimming, and generally being awesome, like she did every year. Although, this year, she wouldn't be swimming with her parents; her new belly ring was still at a stage where the hole would close if she took it out, and she didn't want them to make her get rid of it. She'd have to worry about that later, though. For now, she wanted to just chillax and enjoy the music... wait... music?

spaceThe normally pink-haired Ravenclaw (it was teal currently, although she wasn't sure if that was her choice for color-coordination or just because she was excited for the holiday to get here) smiled widely as she spotted a very familiar looking first year. She hadn't gotten to see Rory much this year, and had been rather put out about it, given that Rory was her officially adopted firstie for the year. Gypsy made a note that perhaps she should just wait until the feast and adopt her firsties then, since she'd be sure to see any kids in her own house, but then, Rory was too good a find to pass up. The girl was super cool, just like Gypsy liked for her friends to be. She approached the girl with a wide grin and plopped down in front of her. "Heya," she said, eyeing the guitar and the book, wondering what it said. She wasn't particularly musically inclined, at least not on the creative side, so it all looked like gibberish to her. Sure sounded cool, though.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Mizuki226

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory didn't notice someone was with her until they spoke, startling her and causing a very ear-splinching minor chord. When she saw it was just Gypsy she gave a sigh of relief and a grin. She hadn't seen or spoken much to the multi-colored girl, probably to do with a combination of the facts that she was two years older than her and also in a different house. "Hi yerself. I haven' seen you in a long minnit!" she responded happily. Besides the mocha-skinned girl she sometimes talked to in the Gryffindor common room she hadn't made many friends at this school. And it wasn't for lack of trying!
Ok, that was a lie, it totally was. It's not like she didn't like people, she did, it's just always awkward for her to sometimes start a conversation. Well, it felt awkward to her at least. To others it just seemed like she blurted anything that came to mind, and it was sort of true. But it's not like she planned for that to happen! Coming out of her inner thoughts she spotted Gypsy's eyes trailing to her guitar and songbook and gave a wry grin. "Sooo, doya play?" Rory asked curiously.
==== ☠ ====
Cara MiaKitty

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

The Star
Where am I?~By the lake
Who's here?~Gypsy

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Fly by the Lakespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Roryspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bubblyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice that it's warm enough to go outside for a change...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy winced at the shriek of the guitar, offering a wry smirk. "No kidding! If I didn't know better, I'd think you were hiding from me," she told the younger girl, her eyes bright. It wasn't an accusation, really! Just... maybe a bit of a vocalization of a fear she had. Alex had hardly left her side when she'd adopted him. Maybe she'd smothered Rory a bit the first night in the castle, though, chased her off a bit. That wasn't cool... she'd have to try to be less overbearing in the future. But, she couldn't go back and not be obnoxious, so she'd just have to do what she could.

spaceWhen the first year asked if the played, Gypsy laughed and shook her head. "Oh, no, no, no. I'm not musical. At all. Can't play an instrument to save my life, and my singing sounds like a drowned cat," she said, hoping that Rory wouldn't ask for a show or, Merlin forbid, offer to teach her. Her mum had gotten her lessons as a child, when she'd gone through a phase where she wanted to be a rockstar. It'd been a complete disaster. Gypsy wasn't eager to repeat it. "I'll stick to my painting," she said with a smile, shaking her head again, leaning back on her elbows. She was more than willing to listen to Rory play, though. After all, there was a reason she'd wanted to be a rockstar... she was a sucker for a good jam.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Mizuki226

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory gave a snort and shook her head amused at Gypsy's thought. "Naw, and if I were, it'd be because I can' navigate this huge bloody cas'le yet! I though' I wos los' inna closet fer a day or so only to fin' myself halfway across from my other class!" she said exasperatingly. She loved magic and she loved all the wonderful things she could do with it, she did not however love magical castles and their ruddy funny magical doors! The Irish lass raised an eyebrow at her older friend as she spoke disparagingly about her musical ability and barely stifled a laugh at her descriptions trying to imagine the bright quirky girl sounding like a drowning mammal. It was quite hilarious. When she mentioned her painting her green eyes looked around for a notebook or such to sneak a peak at some of her art before she got a slightly devious look on her face. "Tell ya wha', I'll play a bit of this tha' I'm workin' on, and you show me somma ya art, ya?" Rory compromised. She didn't give Gypsy the chance to agree or disagree before she pulled Manny (her old acoustic) back into her lap and began to strum a fast almost Latin beat and began to sing.
When she was done she peered over somewhat embarrassed at her friend not used to playing in front of people who weren't either related to her or have been around her since she's been in nappies. "Whatcha think? An' no holdin' back jus' cos I'mma firstie!" she added hastily waiting for her reaction.
==== ☠ ====
Cara MiaKitty

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

The Star
Where am I?~By the lake
Who's here?~Gypsy

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games