Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:14 pm
"A duke through birthright," Ship said. "I...would rather my ascension never have happened." The tone of the kid's voice sobered. Surely he wouldn't have elaborated if asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:17 pm
Trigramatic
"A duke through birthright," Ship said. "I...would rather my ascension never have happened." The tone of the kid's voice sobered. Surely he wouldn't have elaborated if asked.

Darts cocks an eyebrow at this, and dollar signs lit up behind his sunglasses, but he heard the tone in the kid's voice and Night's concern and sighed, letting it go. Kids these days had enough to worry about without becoming dukes and royalty. "Well, you're among friends now." Darts says, finally.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:17 pm
Trigramatic

Freth stared at Ship in confusion. "........." Part of her was reminded of something. She could sympathize with him in a way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 pm
"Hey, no worries, kiddo," Night said, placing a hand on Ship's shoulder, "So long as you're here, you're just a kid. Not a duke, not someone of power. Just a kid. So, feel free to act like one."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm
"Thank you, Darts," Ship said. He glanced to Night with a smile. "This is simply the way I act. It is how I was raised. I don't think I can shake it easily, until there are other kids around."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Trigramatic
"Thank you, Darts," Ship said. He glanced to Night with a smile. "This is simply the way I act. It is how I was raised. I don't think I can shake it easily, until there are other kids around."

"Well, unfortunately the only other kids right now are in the Hyda region." Freth said. "And only one of those three that are over there are around your age. The other two is roughly a 8...maybe 9 year old, and another one is coming up on six." She said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:00 pm
Odd sat on the couch in HQ for the first time in weeks, wondering what Sub would have for him from the mission he'd done recently. He was hoping Silph Co. would be pleased with his performance so he could work with them again some time soon. Regardless, he'd left his mission report with Sub a few days ago and was patiently awaiting his response.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:13 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd sat on the couch in HQ for the first time in weeks, wondering what Sub would have for him from the mission he'd done recently. He was hoping Silph Co. would be pleased with his performance so he could work with them again some time soon. Regardless, he'd left his mission report with Sub a few days ago and was patiently awaiting his response.
A message appears on Odd's SNAG, the message reads the following.

Dear [Odd],

We at the Silph Company would like to sincerely thank you for the hard work you spent in helping us meet our Pokeball supply demands across the many regions of the world. We hope you didn't come across too much trouble in your travels. As a reward we like for you to pick up a parcel containing three each of the two types of Pokeballs you delivered. You may pick up this parcel at the nearest PokeMart or Department Store. Again, thank you for your assistance in helping supply trainers everywhere with the vital Pokeballs that they require. Hope you will aid us in the future.

Sincerely,

Silph Co.

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:54 pm
Fortune walked into Team Snagem's HQ for the first time. She took a look around, her eyes naturally drawn to some of the shinier objects in the room. She found herself standing in front of a large display case filled with various awards and statuettes made of very shiny metal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:06 pm
Fortune Mysthia
Fortune walked into Team Snagem's HQ for the first time. She took a look around, her eyes naturally drawn to some of the shinier objects in the room. She found herself standing in front of a large display case filled with various awards and statuettes made of very shiny metal.
"Hm? Well, who might have we here? Our newest member perhaps?" Sub said as he walked down the stairs leading into the main area of the building. "I hope you found the place just fine." He said with a smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:12 pm
"It's hard not to see from the air," Fortune smiled. "At least, the mountain is easy to see." She tore her attention away from the case and looked at Sub. She forced herself not to laugh at the leader's outfit, giving a polite smile instead.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:20 pm
Fortune Mysthia
"It's hard not to see from the air," Fortune smiled. "At least, the mountain is easy to see." She tore her attention away from the case and looked at Sub. She forced herself not to laugh at the leader's outfit, giving a polite smile instead.
"True, Mt. Silver isn't exactly hidden, cut off from most of the world sure, but hidden, no." He nodded and walked up to the newcomer. "Well then, all my to introduce myself more formally and in person, I am Sub, the leader here, though I don't think I need to tell you that." He laughed. "Any who, this is our headquarters, built from ill gotten money, wonderful isn't it? Oh! That reminds me, you'll need a room, follow me." He said walking back up the stairs.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Fortune laughed aloud. "I think the person I'm rooming with in Ecruteak won't mind too terribly much," she chuckled. She flexed her wings and twitched her tail as she followed Sub upstairs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:57 pm
Odd received the message on his SNAG and grinned. ~Finally!~ He stood, stretched a left, intending to travel down the mountain to Mahogany or Blackthorn to pick up the parcel. ~Maybe now I'll have something to try and make up for my absence with....~ He doubted it would work, but figured it couldn't hurt to try anyway.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:42 pm
Darts walks downstairs, on the hunt for coffee again. He needed a constant supply to keep him at least semi-reasonable.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games