Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:37 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Blyeirst stated that the ceremony was seen as an art form. Loki wanted to see the designs, to know how they were shaped and what each meant. Some magic dealt heavily in runes and he could see how these symbols were similar. It hit him then that he didn't know how Jotunhiem felt about magic. "How is the use of magic viewed?" loki questioned. He wouldn't even consider visiting if he was going to be met with the same persecution from jotunhiem as he had with asgard.

Helblindi was happy to see the wheels turning in Loki's head about their markings. It meant that the younger man had interest in some of their culture. At the question of magic and how it was viewed Helblindi grew confused. "I do not know what you expect us to say, magic is prevalent in jotunhiem."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Blyeirst tilted his head at the question, frowning a little. “Magic is an important part of Jotunheim’s culture. It’s been the key to our survival since the war. Without it, no Jotun would be alive now.” He said slowly. Eyeing Loki, he glanced at Frigga and Thor. “I’ve heard magic mentioned with your name a few times….do you possess magical abilities?” he asked carefully.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:11 am
MDaylus

Loki felt relief hearing that magic was an important part of Jotunhiem's culture. He wondered how different his life would have been had Odin not taken him. At the question of if he possessed magic loki nodded.there was no use lying about it. He could keep how powerful his magic could be until he knew them more but them knowing he had magic was nothing big. "What of when I was born was I left to die as Odin told me?" he questioned.

"Left to die?!" Helblindi exclaimed. "Why of all the things... No, the war was still being fought when you were born. You were placed in the temple with the Casket to keep you safe. The casket would have made sure of it keeping anyone who was not blood related to you away. Father did not expect Odin to retrieve the casket himself and find you. When father found out he was livid and demanded you be returned. Aparentally your father had not know Laufey was carrying his child and told Laufey that he had killed you. We didn't find out until much later that you were still alive." Helblindi explained.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Blyeirst looked offended at the thought of Loki being left to die. “Infants are probably the most treasured things on Jotunheim.” He said quickly. “There is a stigma in other realms, especially after the war, that we leave infants to die, or that we kill newborns that are too small or too weak, but that is about the furthest from the truth. It’s too hard to get pregnant and then have a full, healthy pregnancy to kill children. The unfortunate fact is that many children simply don’t survive. Jotunheim is too harsh for infants. A moment too long in covering a child, not giving enough food or too much, not noticing your child is ill within a few hours, little mistakes can lead to the death of the child. It’s not unusual to lose a child or two in their lifetime, through no fault of their own. This has suddenly made others decide that we purposely kill out children.” He said slowly. “Even though you are not full Jotun and you are smaller, no Jotun would ever thought to kill you. There are a few Jotuns who are half-blooded on Jotunheim, and there are several that never reach their expected size. Others don’t realize this as we protect them, keep them in the center of our villages and homes where it is a little warmer, a little easier to survive.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked in surprise when both Helblindi and Blyeirst piped up against his question quickly. Their answers were to quick to be anything but the truth. Loki didn't know what to do with that information, to know that he had been wanted and not abandoned. If he hadn't been taken he might have had more of a family than just his mother and brother. His children might nit have been taken from him, but then again he may have never met Tony at all. Looking to the man he wondered if he would have ever met him if he had remained on Jotunhiem. Nodding when Blyeirst said that there were others like him in Jotunhiem that were protected almost made his decision right then.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki’s eyes on him and looked up to him, his eyes showing that he knew this had to be hard for the god. Squeezing his hand, he unconsciously shifted closer to Loki, wishing he could help. It had occurred to him as well, that is something had been different in either one of their lives, they probably would have never met. Would they have ever found a relationship to be happy in then?

Blyeirst let the information sink in for a moment, knowing that Loki had probably thought he was unwanted for some time now. Finally, he shifted forward. “As we have said, we have heard tell that you have had many children…..I know this is personal for you, but would you tell us how many? Were they all born healthy?” he asked softly. “There has been some concern that neither Helblindi or I will be able to have strong, healthy children….considering father’s health at the end of his life…..yet you are his child as well…..perhaps there is hope for us?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki took comfort in Tony moving closer to him. He leaned against the man when Tony squeezed his hand. He didn't want a life without Tony. He loved the man and while his life had been hard he didn't want to trade anything if it meant losing the man next to him. Looking up when Blyeirst spoke once more. "I have had three pregnancies with a total of six children. They were all born healthy but due to certain circumstances two of them are never alive." Loki answered. "All of them were strong and healthy but they have different forms. Sleepnir is my first and he normally has the form of an eight legged horse. The other three, well I know where two of them are." loki continued.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Blyeirst smiled broadly at the news that Loki had so many healthy children. Hearing of two deaths, he bowed his head, murmuring a small blessing for them. Glancing up curiously as Loki continued. He shrugged. “Perhaps it was a combination of their mother possessing magic and the mixing of one too many bloodlines. It was a lucky thing that Odin and Laufey were able to have you, not ever mix blood survives due to various complications.” Leaning back in his chair, he grinned at Helblindi. “But if our little brother can have six healthy children, then perhaps we need not worry. Six though…that may very well be a record.” He said lightly.

Tony smiled when Loki leaned against him. Radiating love for the god, he stayed close. He tiled his head as Blyeirst reacted to Loki’s words. Chuckling at him talking about Loki setting a record, he couldn’t hide his amusement. Of course his mind came up with a few jokes about that, but he didn’t say them out loud, not wanting to embarrass Loki in front of his brothers and mother, but he didn’t hide them from Loki either.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked surprised she Blyeirst bowed his head and said a small prayer, Helblindi followed suit. He knew technically his children were related to them but they didn't know them. It was surprising to see them care. Hearing that it was probably a combination of his magic and too many bloodlines loki sighed. It meant any children with Tony if they ever did have children could run into the same problem. Blinking at supposedly holding a record and then tonys jokes had him blushing. "well I wish you luck in such things."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Blyeirst waved the words away. “It will still be some time before either of us have that opportunity I think. There is much to be done on Jotunheim before we may think of families.” He said lightly. “But it is a relief to think there is some possibility.” Looking over Tony, he saw the necklace the man wore and blinked. “You are unable to control the freeze correct? That is why your mother makes these little charms correct?” he asked, motioning towards the necklace.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled finally at his new found brothers when Blyeirst waved his words off saying that they had a while before they thought of such things. "My mother is quite proficient in anything dealing with children, perhaps she might help you with it." Loki suggested looking to his mother for confirmation. Hearing about his lack of control over his touch surprised Loki. "I was unaware that you could control it and not harm others." Loki stated. He was suddenly quite interested.

"Of course we are able to control it. We would never be able to mate with other races if we did not. I believe the problem however is that you have been too stressed since you have come into this form. There is too much going on around, you need time to relax and center yourself." Helblindi stated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled at Loki’s words and bowed her head. “If the kings wish me to, I would be happy to aid with children when the time comes. I would never deny someone that aid.” She said lightly. She could never blame a child for anything, and in her mind, all of them deserved a chance at life. If she could help them, she would.

Tony listened quietly to all the talk of children. It just made him think back to his conversation with Loki over having children. Now they were bound to each other forever…..and Loki would want children again, perhaps he should talk to his lover about the matter again. His attention was drawn back when they spoke of having control over the cold. “Could you possibly teach Loki?” he asked quickly. If they removed that obstacle, then Loki would be so much happier, he knew it. Perhaps he could even make Loki truly accept this form one day.

Blyeirst smiled warmly at Frigga. “Thank you for that. We may take you up on that offer.” He said softly. Turning back to Loki, he chuckled at Tony’s question. “Probably.” He said simply. “It will take some practice. We are taught at a very early age how to control this, making it almost second nature. It may take some time, and trial and error, to master it…..and though I have no doubt you are an intelligent and capable man, your control may not be unbreakable as it will be new for you for some time. But learning control will allow you to not only keep from harming others, but use your cold for other things.” He said, waving a hand freezing Tony’s drink.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when his mother agred to help his new found brothers with children if they wished. Looking to Tony as the man questioned the Jotuns if they could teach him how to control the freezing touch/ Turning his attention to Blyeirst when the man answered that they could probably teach him but it would take a lot of practice. Determination set into Loki's features quickly. "I will do what it takes to be able to control it." Loki stated. Afterall he had the perfect reason sitting next to him. He wanted to be sure he could touch Tony without harming him. If that meant giving up hours and hours of his time to master such things that he should have been taught when he was younger then so be it. "Where will I have to go to learn such things?" he questioned.

Helblindi chuckled at Loki's determination. He understood his younger brother's reasoning but it was still humorous to see. "I believe we can come to you if we are able to get the Casket if not then if the queen allows us the use of the Bifrost." Helblindi stated.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when the Jotuns said they could teach Loki. Squeezing his hand, he pressed into his side a little more, wanting to cuddle there, but stopping himself. If Loki could get to the point where he was not harming people most of the time, then there wouldn’t be anything for Loki to complain about.

Frigga nodded slightly at Helblindi’s words. “If we can manage to get new treaties written and signed, then I would have no objections of your use of the Bifrost.” She agreed lightly. “But we would also have to discuss agreements about what is and isn’t allowed on Midgard as well. That realm is still new to all of this, and their stories only remember the war between our people.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games