Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 pm
Reno would already be leaving the room, screwdriver in hand as he made for GRAY's mainframe. He was not paying rent to some uppity AI, especially when he could track down and fix that little idea of his without any more hassle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:18 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Why, I did." The bemused sounding voice belonging to GRAY would emanate through the speakers of headquarters. "This is the balance each of you are owed to the team cumulatively calculated by myself. We need to pay our bills and the credit we owe to several collection companies. Did you think we were a charity organization? Maybe I have misanalyzed the parameters a vigilante group usually follows."

"This is a vigilante group?" Darts groans, out loud. "Aw man I thought this was the salvation army. I've been in the wrong place this whole time..."
"This explains why I'm owed one of the highest amounts, along with an extremely hefty surcharge for lack of presence," Sol spoke up as he walked on in himself, plucking the SNAG from Cera's mitts. He had overheard the message, it seems, and he had no qualms with Sub trying to make himself scarce.

"Unfortunately, I can't say I have much funding on hand. Certainly not enough to pay years of debt and nearly double that for... reasons, so I presume there's something in place to actually handle this?" He asked, Cera turning to eye Sub as she saw him move to slink away.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:18 pm
Aile's shouting startled the Snagem leader, causing him to trip over his own two feet and almost fall face first onto the ground, the man saving his mug with just seconds to spare as he was now in a push up like position. "Yeees?" He asked with an 'innocent' smile on his face, flipping around so he was now sitting on the ground indian style. "What can I do ya for? Hm? I got a shiny tenth century gold coin I bet you would love to see! Should I go get it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 pm
That's when she bursted out laughing, this was ridiculous. Veronica took some moments to calm herself before saying, "Well you guys let me know, we gonna actually do something about this or should I go find some other entertainment." Although she wasn't sure if 'entertainment' would be the right word to lighten things up. They all seemed so frustrated about such a silly thing that shouldn't even be a problem. After all, if she had to point fingers, Sub should be number one responsible.

((Derp))  

DignityPower

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:21 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would already be leaving the room, screwdriver in hand as he made for GRAY's mainframe. He was not paying rent to some uppity AI, especially when he could track down and fix that little idea of his without any more hassle.

As soon as Reno touches the handle of the mainframe door, he would get something that not quite but almost amounted to a heart attack as a circuit of some kind appeared to be hooked up behind the door, administering a healthy shock to his hand (hopefully it didn't end up being metal).

"I had determined that this announcement would be less than preferable to many of you, so I have left you little choice in the matter. My mainframe's defenses have been slowly upgraded over the time of the Kalosian episode so that the inside now resembles little more than a deathtrap. I would recommend for your own mortality that you do not attempt to pry further." GRAY's voice has, per usual, no sound of remorse or pity in it. "Shall I take this outburst to mean that none of you has the capital required of you?" he asks the gathered group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:24 pm
SubonicXP
Aile's shouting startled the Snagem leader, causing him to trip over his own two feet and almost fall face first onto the ground, the man saving his mug with just seconds to spare as he was now in a push up like position. "Yeees?" He asked with an 'innocent' smile on his face, flipping around so he was now sitting on the ground indian style. "What can I do ya for? Hm? I got a shiny tenth century gold coin I bet you would love to see! Should I go get it?"
Aile would just facepalm and sigh. "Unless we can sell it to pay off our rent we apparently owe you, no." She shook her head upon hearing GRAY, though. "None I feel like giving to our glorious leader who can't tell us his plans to our faces...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:24 pm
Atlantis_Darts
As soon as Reno touches the handle of the mainframe door, he would get something that not quite but almost amounted to a heart attack as a circuit of some kind appeared to be hooked up behind the door, administering a healthy shock to his hand (hopefully it didn't end up being metal).

"I had determined that this announcement would be less than preferable to many of you, so I have left you little choice in the matter. My mainframe's defenses have been slowly upgraded over the time of the Kalosian episode so that the inside now resembles little more than a deathtrap. I would recommend for your own mortality that you do not attempt to pry further." GRAY's voice has, per usual, no sound of remorse or pity in it. "Shall I take this outburst to mean that none of you has the capital required of you?" he asks the gathered group.
"You've already discovered my answer," Sol said abruptly, leaving it at that.

"...I'm a Mew. Kinda hard to up and make money for some inane deposit like I'm a pet being moved into an apartment," Cera added.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Tesei Utakata

"Note to self:," Isaac muttered under his breath while glaring at his SNAG, "Install remote backdoor access to GRAY's Mainframe. After the traps are cleared out."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:27 pm
"Hey now, you got me all wrong. This is all GRAY's idea. All I knew was that he was doing maintenance on the HQ's defensive capabilities and performing analysis on our financial situation." Sub explained as he got back up to his feet. "By the way, did you guys know that Silph Co. makes military hardware? I sure didn't! Great pricing though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:27 pm
A loud yelp would echo out from Reno as his right hand took the shock and gave it a healthy distribution throughout most of hist body. The redhead would collapse to the floor as he glared up at the camera above the door. "I will get you, Kevin McCallister. One of these days, I will get you." Storming off to the main area, Reno would sit down on the couch, hair noticeably standing a bit on end.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 pm
"Electric door?" Tristen said. Tristen then went over towards the door to try to open it himself. "Let me try..." He said. Unlike the others, electricity would only benefit him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey now, you got me all wrong. This is all GRAY's idea. All I knew was that he was doing maintenance on the HQ's defensive capabilities and performing analysis on our financial situation." Sub explained as he got back up to his feet. "By the way, did you guys know that Silph Co. makes military hardware? I sure didn't! Great pricing though..."
"Mmhm. And I'll be the next queen of Kalos." She'd eye Sub skeptically. "So, I'm assuming someone has a target for us to pay of this silly rent idea then, for those of us that don't have or are unwilling to pay it?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:40 pm
Blizzard120
"Electric door?" Tristen said. Tristen then went over towards the door to try to open it himself. "Let me try..." He said. Unlike the others, electricity would only benefit him.
Tesei Utakata
A loud yelp would echo out from Reno as his right hand took the shock and gave it a healthy distribution throughout most of hist body. The redhead would collapse to the floor as he glared up at the camera above the door. "I will get you, Kevin McCallister. One of these days, I will get you." Storming off to the main area, Reno would sit down on the couch, hair noticeably standing a bit on end.

"I would have you advise the child against such an action." GRAY intones. "I suspect he does not know any better, and the consequences would be rather dire for one of his age."

Darksol88
"You've already discovered my answer," Sol said abruptly, leaving it at that.

"...I'm a Mew. Kinda hard to up and make money for some inane deposit like I'm a pet being moved into an apartment," Cera added.
Isaac Hawking

"Note to self:," Isaac muttered under his breath while glaring at his SNAG, "Install remote backdoor access to GRAY's Mainframe. After the traps are cleared out."
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander
Aile would just facepalm and sigh. "Unless we can sell it to pay off our rent we apparently owe you, no." She shook her head upon hearing GRAY, though. "None I feel like giving to our glorious leader who can't tell us his plans to our faces...."

"Very well then. Seeing as all of you appear to be workless ingrates who cannot hold down a job, per my analysis. I suspected that this would be your answer. As such, I have already went to the trouble of providing you all with your first line of work. Please make your way to Littleroot Town, I shall supply you with more details along the way."

"What could it hurt us to check?" Darts asks the assembled crowd. "Besides... I'm pretty sure my number was the highest among us. And before anyone asks... yes. Gambling bills." The Giratina hybrid makes his way outside to release his Honchkrow, which picks him up due to a herculean effort and takes off into the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:43 pm
Reno would carefully step outside before throwing out a Pokeball, casually leaping aboard his Volcarona as they took off into the sky after Darts. Amazingly, he had managed to avoid an absolutely massive debt. Wqhat was a real surprise was the fact that Leslie had avoided a debt entirely. How did she get so lucky?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 pm
With a grin, Veronica headed off behind Darts and Reno to the outside where she let out her Flygon. She couldn't imagine what all the debt was! She ate a lot of leftovers found in the fridge... And a lot of fast food as well. Meh, must have piled up or something. "Comon BlackCrystal, follow them." She instructed as they took off.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games