Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:43 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Alright, hon. Makes it the more intense in a good way when the right times and I want you to utter those words again to me like you had a moment ago in a more private setting" said Patrick softly. "How is the potty-training going? Did you get around to buying him a crate" he asked about Aki while the dog was sniffing the ball. He does see the pets as children that they adopted separately and gives them more to talk about with each other. "Sorry that's probably none of my business" he apologized right away in case the dog was something he was not supposed to ask about. Emerald watched from behind Patrick by her owner's feet. and Hiro was near Aki in case the ball was thrown. "If this helps them further in getting along then Aki could be another guest for Hiro's party along with Emerald next month. Is the location of the party still the same?" he asked him. He planned to ask Kenzie if he is going to a guest to the party after he gets home tonight.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & Aki the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:58 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled gently, still blushing a bit. At least Patrick knew he was still a virgin. The young swordsman vaguely remembered the other mentioning he wasn’t as new to it as he was, but Saeki didn’t mind. It was actually comforting to know his beloved was more familiar with it. Of course it didn’t help his blush when Patrick said he wanted Saeki to say those words again when they were at the hotel. In a good way though. Saeki chuckled a bit before leaning a bit to Patrick. "Then I will." he said before he gave them a kiss, though the young man didn’t distract Patrick too long, or tried not to. He agreed that it was important that Aki accepted Patrick as much as he did his own owner. And the cats too of course. A soft smile adorned Saeki’s face when he was asked about Aki’s training. Already the dog had won a spot in his owner’s heart. "I don’t see why it’s not your business my love. Especially with how our relationship is going." he assured the other. "The training is going well, he has already been a few days without any accident in the house.

When I just got him I started with taking him out every hour, even at night, that was how I read it in a book I got about ‘your first dog’."
      he replied as he watched the two. "I did get him a crate but I don’t close it, so he can choose what he wants to do. Sometimes he sleeps in it, sometimes he prefers to sleep next to my bed on the fluffy mini carpet." Saeki added with a chuckle. When Patrick spoke of Hiro’s party, Saeki smiled and nodded. "I think that is a great idea! Though I will need to bring in some extra food then, since we can hardly expect Aki to eat treats for cats." he replied with a smile. He had it all planned out already. There would be plenty of food for Patrick and him of course as they were part of the group and he was going to make special cakes for Hiro and Emerald. It was only a small effort to add a mini cake made for dogs. "As for the location, I have been thinking, we could do it at the park, our spot here, or at my house, it’s large enough, or the garden even. What do you think my love? You know Hiro better than I do." he asked them with a smile.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Secret spot] xxx

[With : Patrick, Hiro, Emerald, Aki] xxx

[Thinking : - ] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:19 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick kissed back and felt more hyped for their special time in the future. "Sometimes not everything is an open topic even with serious relationships which can lead to some negative outcomes" he replied. "Well, I'm glad we don't have a communication problem. Also you treat me so well and with such care and I'm grateful that also" he said smiling. "It's good that it is going well for you two. Have you left him alone for a few minutes to see what he will do? Not including when you're in a bathroom. Have you tried brushing him yet?" he asked a couple of more questions about Aki. "Of course. You can never have too much food when it comes to parties. I wouldn't want any of the guests to go hungry" he agreed to there being more food for Hiro's party. "The garden sounds good. The park seems to open and I wouldn't want other people's pets coming if they were to catch the scent of the food. Hiro finds it fun to explore an area he doesn't visit that often" he responded about party location. He tosses the ball he had been holding to the other end of the secluded area and Hiro chases after it while Emerald stay put.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: talkative and curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & Aki, the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:35 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki could feel himself react to feeling Patrick’s lips on his own and he smiled when they broke off the kiss. "That is true, but yes I am glad we can talk this well with each other. I don’t intend to hide anything from you." he replied and smiled at them. "Of course my love, why would I be treating you bad?" he asked surprised, though they soon moved on to the pets again. The young swordsman didn’t mind though. "Well I tried, but then a neighbor told me that doesn’t work for dogs. They need company. So when we go out together without the pets I will have to find a pet sitter. My neighbor offered, they recently lost their own dog. So it’s a win win situation." the male replied and smiled a bit. "I did brush him already and he lays down for it. It seems to please him to be brushed." Saeki answered with a chuckle about Aki’s brushing. It made his job of grooming easier for sure. As they moved topics quickly, Saeki kept pace with his boyfriend. "Then the garden it is. He is welcome to explore the whole area. And I have a high fence so he can’t escape either, if he would even try in his curiosity." Saeki spoke of the party location. He would make sure to make the party a blast for Hiro and his boyfriend. He was honored Patrick entrusted this to him and he wouldn’t fail them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Secret Spot] xxx

[With : His boyfriend Patrick, Aki, Hiro and Emerald] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:47 pm
User Image

¥° ////_________________01020101010101{{{{{{}}{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}\}}}
Listening to Darrafgh said, she slowly back off the subject and see him slow ly.. she looks away into the sky and see it changed quick ly. She jumped down on the ground cause dirt to spread."I understand what your saying. " She rebute softly.

"It's hard make friends when I am awkward as wizard. I suppose there legend here has some truth after all. Some ppl do be fall for each other. " She placed her hands up in the air and ten percent of her magic glowed to Sparks around her as cover her area. Then it clustered together and zapped Seiren some where else.
[ Exit]
Rhun Tolihzech

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:53 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

╔══════════════╗
M a t e o ۞ S á n c h e z
╚══════════════╝

Walking through the park with a sense of being optimistic, something told him that his bad luck may change today. It wasn't so bad out, the weather seems fair, and nice enough to be outside. At least, to his standards anyway. He found an empty bench, and sat himself down. He was way to big for the seat where his knees buckled. It almost looked like a grown man in a kids chair, but a bench. A few people walking by, would either chuckle, or walk faster, as
he does come off as intimidating, and that's just on looks alone. Mateo sighed heavy, reaching back with his right hand to his back pocket, to pull out of pack of cigarettes. As far as he can remember, smoking was the only thing that helped calmed his nerves, and right now, he could use some R&R. Using the lighter, watching the small flame flicker, he lit the end, and took a deep inhale, feeling the nicotine burn. Blowing out the smoke, he sighed deeply, to anyone else, it would sound like a growl. He's just been stressed, work has been light
if at all any. Very few are brave enough to seek out his services, but he never disappoints. But lately, He hasn't had any work, and it's got him on his reserved savings. Mateo leaned back on the bench, closing his eyes, and just let the cancer stick loosely hang from his lips, as he allowed himself to ponder on thoughts for the day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                                  The shutter of Ariana's camera went off rapidly as she took pictures of the pond, the trees, and mostly her beautiful baby boy. The cat seemed utterly impressed by the picture taking, but at the same time... was posing? He would tilt his chin upward a little or stare directly at the woman snapping his pictures. "You're beautiful~" She purred to the cat. They'd had a little bit of a rough start at the park when some old woman's yappy little dog rushed at them and Spencer slapped the dog in the face and Ari had to push it away with her foot. The woman tried to yell at Ariana about bringing a cat to the park, but the woman coldly pointed out that it was her dog that ran up to them and if the woman couldn't control the dog it should be on a leash. Her cat was on a leash and way more behaved than that woman's dog! The woman seemed like she had wanted to keep arguing, but Ariana stared her down until the woman picked up her dog and left. Since then the two of them hadn't had any problems at all. Sure they got a couple looks, but mostly it was children loving the sight of a cat on a leash.

Snapping a few more pictures of Spencer, Ariana looked down at her camera to scroll through her pictures. While she was distracted, Spencer noticed a man sit down on a near-by bench. And being the curious kitty he is, the black cat hopped down from the branch he was perched on and sauntered over to the man. Rubbing up on his leg a little bit, Spencer hopped into his lap and curled up, having decided the man's lap was the perfect napping spot. It was only a few seconds later when Ariana looked up and was filled with absolute dread when she saw the cat was gone. "Spencer!?" She called out, frantically looking around while the cat just purred on the man's lap.

Frantically searching for the cat, the woman paused when she spotted him... laying on a stranger's lap... and the guy was huge... greaaat! Was the man passed out on the bench? She couldn't just walk over there and tug on the cat's leash, knowing Spencer he would dig his claws in.. Picking him up might be a little weird too... her hand might brush against something it shouldn't. Whelp.. it was the direct approach then. Sighing, she headed over to the bench. "Hey. Sir. I am so sorry... He... Uh... thought you looked comfortable.." She said, giving a bit of an awkward laugh. Ohhh, she really hoped he wasn't one of those a*****e types that was going to be a jerk.. she didn't want to have to get into a fight with a second person today.

✩ Who am I?: Profile
                                                                  ✩ Where am I: The park
                                                                  ✩ The People with me: Spencer, Randos at the park
                                                                  ✩ What I am wearing: Outfit
                                                                  [ooc: ] "Speech Color"
                                                                  Vintag3Tacit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

╔══════════════╗
M a t e o ۞ S á n c h e z
╚══════════════╝

The warm sensation of something in his lap, made him open one eye to investigate as to what it could be. He wasn't drunk....yet for him to have pissed himself like a hobo. No. It was oddly enough, a rather small cat. Groaning, some as he stretched out, and sat up more correctly, he began petting the little cat. "Hola mi amiga de donde vienes" Hello my friend, where did you come from? He spoke in a deep husky voice, as he began scratching the cat under his chin. As a shadow cascaded over him, the old man looked up to see a rather lovely lady, and it seemed she was after the cat. Must be hers. He thought to himself. Looking back down to the purring cat, he lightly smiled. "It seems your lady has come to take you back hm?" He spoke in an accent. Motioning his eyes back to the woman at hand, it was obvious she was nervous. And who would blame her? He's intimidating by looks alone, but honestly he's a big softy. "No need to worry. I rather like animals....My late wife was a vetenarian....so our home was usually full of all sorts." He tried to make light of the situation. "Come now little amigo, You worried this nice lady by coming to me, eh?" He lightly chuckled. "What's the little fellows name? if you don't mind my asking?" He asked, moving his attention back to her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:38 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:45 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

Having parked, she just now tuned into the radio, and listened to the news. Apparently they would be expecting snow sometime today. "Great...." This wasn't exactly how she had planned on things, but luckily, a coffee shop was right around the corner, so they could go there afterwards and grab something. She decided to quickly send an updated text to let her friend know that she just pulled up, and will be waiting outside on a bench. After sending the text, Tagata got out of her car, wrapping her scarf more around her neck before walking to the first bench she came across, and taking a seat. The brisk cold air sent her mind back to when she had a significant other. The good memories anyway, Allix in a way reminded her of her former lover, much more to their personality traits that she both adored, and admired. Hopefully today will go a lot better than the last time they hung out.

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:27 am
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Getting the location for their meet up, Allix lazily got up from her bed with a bit of a groan. "God, I feel like s**t..." On a normal day for her, she would put in more effort to look nice, however, today wasn't the case. After taking a quick shower, she just got dressed in a simple black pullover hoodie with matching sweat pants and got tucked into her leather jacket. She didn't feel like trying to find another choker to cover the large scar on her neck, so she just grabbed a red cotton scarf and wrapped it around. It was cold anyways, so why not. Entering into her garage, Allix then slid her helmet on over her head, hopped on her motorcycle and drove over to Soliel Park. The cold air pushing against her as she drove definitely helped keep her awake.

As she pulled into the park's parking lot, she removed her helmet and placed it on the seat of the bike. Her phone vibrated in her pocket -- probably another message. Onyx eyes scanned over the text as she looked around for the nearest bench. It took a little walking around, but Allix soon spotted Tagata sitting by her lonesome. "Well, you look good again today. I can't say the same for myself, though... Heh." A faint chuckle left her lips as she took a seat beside her friend. "Hopefully you weren't waiting long."

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Drained xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:58 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Tagata perked up to the sudden familiar voice. Turning her head, and watching her friend take a seat, she lightly smiled to herself, and reajusted her scarf, slightly hiding her lips from view. "I'm glad you made it.....I was worried you might not have come....." Tagata started. "But....Now that you are here....I wanted to know if you're okay?." She looked back to Allix, a bit worried, thinking it might have been something she had done. "I know this may sound silly to ask but.....Do you have PTSD?......Is it hard to talk about it?.......I-I only ask because....." Tagata trailed off, remembering back when she had touched her muzzle, the reaction, how she just booked it out of there. "The expression on your face....I know it......Because I have it too....." She looked away from her friend, and up to the sky. It looks like it might snow soon.....and she might transform without warning if she does have another episode like the first time around.....She almost wants Allix to know, but she's also afraid of loosing her first real friend in a very long time.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:16 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Allix figured Tagata would question her if she was okay. Who wouldn't? After her little outburst two weeks ago, and even how she looked now, it was evident that she definitely was going through a rough emotional patch. " First off, of course I'd come. Heh, you could tell me to do a back flip and I'd probably do it. And honestly... I'll be fine eventually. If it's one thing about is is that I'll find a way... sooner or later. " She started, however, the designer wasn't expecting Tagata to share her own experience with PTSD. It... It honestly felt good that she wasn't the only one. Tucking her hands into her hoodie pocket, a long sigh escaped her lips. How would she even explain her whole outburst, though? If anything, Allix was more concerned if Tagata would see her differently for what she was about to say. "I... I might? I don't know. There's stuff about my past that I have a hard time remembering sometimes. Like... Things come in bits and pieces at times, and I guess that whole thing at Cat-walk probably was one of them." The memories that she gained back from touching Tagata's muzzle flashed back in her head again as well as a few other ones from that lab she spent 4 whole years in. She physically had to shake her head to get them to go away. "Can I show you something?" Allix barely waited for a response as she quickly stood up and took a hold of her friend's hand and lead her off to somewhere secluded. The last thing Allix wanted was to have other people start freaking their s**t out for what she was about to do. Finding somewhere away from others, Allix released her hand as a shaky breath left her once more. There were only a few people she showed her other side to: her parents, Felix her brother, and an ex. She rarely showed others out of fear of rejection.

Taking a few steps back, the designer started to partially transform just so that she wouldn't rip her clothes. Thick black fur began to grow over her smooth skin, her hands becoming larger with sharp claws growing out and paw pads emerging from her palms. Her human ears shifted upwards and turned more jaguar-like at the top of her head as her face slightly changed as well. More prominent canines extended themselves as her face took on a more large feline approach. That was as far of her transformation that she was willing to go. Her now golden eyes looked down at her hands, almost too afraid to look to see what expression Tagata held towards her. "I... I didn't used to be like this." She started as she crossed her arms and tucked her hands into her sides. "Some ******** up people decided that kidnapping kids and turning them into... whatever the ******** we are now... and making them fight to the death... they thought that it was fun." The thought of how many other kids she had to kill in order to be alive today ran a cold chill up her spine. "I still don't remember much of it. Either they ******** with my brain enough for me to forget... or I subconsciously chose to... I don't know... "

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Drained xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:40 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

It put Tagata at ease that at least Allix was trying to open up, and maybe she needed to stop being afraid herself and open up to her friend as well, but before she could even get the chance for such bravery, Allix had lead her to a secluded spot, away from prying eyes, but what Tagata wasn't expecting, was what happened next. Seeing her friend transform into some kind of creature, she went wide eyed without even knowing it. So all this time? She thought to herself. After Allix said her piece on the matter, Tagata slowly started off with chuckling before outward laughing. "I-I'm sorry!" She said between laughs. Eventually Tagata calmed down. "It's a nervous reaction....Al this time I-" Tagata trailed off. She took a few steps closer to Allix, and gently grasped the side of her face, and rested her forehead against hers. "Thank you for your honesty....So now....Let me be honest with you." Tagata removed herself from Allix. "I'm a cannibal........And.....I-" She closed her eyes, since Allix only did a partial transformation, maybe so can Tagata? Her face began to make cracking sounds, she the flesh from under her nose and mouth began to tare and peel away, revealing bone that was elongated like that of a deer but with sharp canine teeth. Blood trickled down her face, as she writhed in pain. Looking up to her friend, her eyes intense. "I....I don't know if I can do a partial-" Before finishing that sentence, her fear came true, as more bones broke, and distorted themselves, her clothes ripping, as she grew taller, her once human flesh, now falling to the ground, as this monstrosity emerged. Now, towering over her friend, in her full Wendigo form, the tail slammed to the ground as this creature before her breathed heavy. Eye's scanned her friend over, and registered that this creature is not meant to be eaten, it's smell registered in its brain that this is ally, and no threat. Tagata shook off the rest of the torn flesh and clothes off like a wet dog, emitting a low growl, before lowering her head to her friend. Starring intently in her eyes. What now? She wondered.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games