Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:14 am
Mai Walked slowly through town. He purple dress flapped back and forth in the wind, revealing her legs sporaticly. They were wrapped with sparring tape, as well as her arms. A small pair of glasses sat on her attractive face and her long black hair was woven into a long braid that hung all the way down to her butt. The forehead protector of Konoha was tied around her right thigh. She had just gotten back from a D class mission, but it wasn't difficult at all. Genins had it so easy, but she didn't want it easy. She wanted challege.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:47 am
Dragon Sneeze
Mai Walked slowly through town. He purple dress flapped back and forth in the wind, revealing her legs sporaticly. They were wrapped with sparring tape, as well as her arms. A small pair of glasses sat on her attractive face and her long black hair was woven into a long braid that hung all the way down to her butt. The forehead protector of Konoha was tied around her right thigh. She had just gotten back from a D class mission, but it wasn't difficult at all. Genins had it so easy, but she didn't want it easy. She wanted challege.
Senji quickly burst out of a bush, a huge gash across his chest, his training vest blown apart. He stared at her, started to walk away, staggered then fell.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:50 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Senji quickly burst out of a bush, a huge gash across his chest, his training vest blown apart. He stared at her, started to walk away, staggered then fell.

"What the?" Mai asked herself and ran over to Senji. She didn't want to touch him, she had a slight fear of blood. "Are...are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:52 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"What the?" Mai asked herself and ran over to Senji. She didn't want to touch him, she had a slight fear of blood. "Are...are you alright?"
"Get away from me... Or I'll kil..." Senji started but he lost consciousness.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:57 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Hello?" Mai asked. He didn't answer. She prodded him in the shoulder, but he still didn't awaken. What am I supposed to do now? she thought. "Can anyone help this guy?" she yelled, but no one answered. She began to sweat. She knew what she had to do. Taking a deep breath, she picked him up and made for the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:01 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Hello?" Mai asked. He didn't answer. She prodded him in the shoulder, but he still didn't awaken. What am I supposed to do now? she thought. "Can anyone help this guy?" she yelled, but no one answered. She began to sweat. She knew what she had to do. Taking a deep breath, she picked him up and made for the hospital.
Senji unconsciously grunted.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:05 am
Turning a corner, Mai tripped over a small rock in her way. The young man she was carrying flew out of her arms and landed a few feet away rolling. Mai herself got a face full of dirt. Damn! she thought, the blood made her careless. She picked herself up and walked over to her lost cargo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:09 am
Dragon Sneeze
Turning a corner, Mai tripped over a small rock in her way. The young man she was carrying flew out of her arms and landed a few feet away rolling. Mai herself got a face full of dirt. Damn! she thought, the blood made her careless. she picked herself up and walked over to her lost cargo.
The impact woke Senji up. He wearily opened his eyes. He realized that a pretty girl was stood straight in front of him.
Hey, hey, hey... Why am I here...
Senji jumped back in realization.
"You're trying to molest me!" He screamed pointing a finger at her. Suddenly he fell to his knees. His cut had started to heal but he had no Chakra in him.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:13 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Turning a corner, Mai tripped over a small rock in her way. The young man she was carrying flew out of her arms and landed a few feet away rolling. Mai herself got a face full of dirt. Damn! she thought, the blood made her careless. she picked herself up and walked over to her lost cargo.
The impact woke Senji up. He wearily opened his eyes. He realized that a pretty girl was stood straight in front of him.
"You're trying to molest me!" He screamed pointing a finger at her. Suddenly he fell to his knees. His cut had started to heal but he had no Chakra in him.

Mai was taken aback. "Me? Molest YOU? Don't make me laugh! You're not even mildly attractive!" Mai cursed under her breath. Apparently he wasn't wounded much at all. She had went through that whole ordeal for nothing, and that put her in a very bad mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:38 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:41 am
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:42 am
Kenji arrived and got himself another jacket at Kai's apartment. While doing so, he felt something... something familiar. He whipped his head to the direction of where the 'chakra signature' was coming from Senji's still here... and... Daisuke? A fight?

Quickly he dashed out and jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Upon arrival, he saw Senji...  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:52 am
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:56 am

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:10 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai was taken aback. "Me? Molest YOU? Don't make me laugh! You're not even mildly attractive!" Mai cursed under her breath. Apparently he wasn't wounded much at all. She had went through that whole ordeal for nothing, and that put her in a very bad mood.
"Well, you're not exactly first class for me, either." Senji lied. He quickly downed a dry pill, probably one of Chou's crazy pills.
"Now if you will?"
Daisuke burst out of a bush.
"You're coming with me, Shinji!" He yelled dashing towards him.
"Its Senji?" Senji said as he grabbed Daisuke by the neck and smashed him too the floor. However, Daisuke started to shine. Damn! Kamibushin!
Senji dived backwards, picking up Mai and hid her behind a sign-post. His pupils shattered and became red.
"Reikigan!" He said as he drew a Kunai.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Mai shouted. She had no idea what was going on, but this guy had no idea how to treat a lady.
"Shut up. Are you going to help me or not?" Senji snapped.

"Help you do what?" Mai asked franticly. Who was this guy who was asking for her help after she tried to do him a favor?
"Sorry about my behavior, I'll make it up to you once this is over." Shinji said with a gentle smile, "but for now, just sit still"
He pressed a finger on her lips to hush her gently. With that Senji breathed out his dragon and walked out from his hiding place spotting Kenji and Daisuke.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games