Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:59 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
*puts both hands behind her and leans on the wall* so...that's why for a second there...i thought you were going to make me tell my dream to everyone sweatdrop * trys to smile*....teehee....*looks down the hall*
lol. i never thought about having you tell everyone your dream although i would be funneh...- she grins at Cherry then looks around before peering around the corner she just came around a little while ago.-
*smiles back at Polio*lol....i might tell people about my dream..lol...your the frist person to know...you should fell specail wink *smirks slightly*
i doo feel special... xd lol.But that dream certsinly is funneh, i'm sure they will get a kik out of it... 3nodding lol. -smiles then turns looks at Naruto444-
i guess so.. * looks over at Polio and naruto4440*  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:00 pm
panda-shinobi
today someone in my class died crying
really...*runs toward panda* eh....you okey?....is it okey if i asked what happened?  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:00 pm
panda-shinobi
today someone in my class died crying
eek ...realleh?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:03 pm
im ok i didnt know her personally but she died in a fire along with her brother...  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:05 pm
crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:06 pm
panda-shinobi
im ok i didnt know her personally but she died in a fire along with her brother...
ohh...that's sad...*hugs you* don't think that kind of why...it's because i fell sorry even if you didn't know her...or i could be high sweatdrop *looks at everyone*  

cherryblossom_chan

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:06 pm
they said said that the mom got out in time  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:07 pm
when will the sensei get back? i thought he was here so i handed my scrolls to an illusion might as well put them on the deska and read his lessons  

Invertedk

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:07 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
ohh...that's sad...*hugs you* don't think that kind of why...it's because i fell sorry even if you didn't know her...or i could be high sweatdrop *looks at everyone*
??? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:09 pm
-looks at Naruto444- Sensei should be back later or sometime tomorrow... oh and welcome to The Academy.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:09 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
i dont know her really but i still fell really bad about it...some of my friends couldnt handle it and ask to go home crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:10 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
nvm sweatdrop ..lol blaugh ..im high...at least someone made it out on time.... crying ..... crying  

cherryblossom_chan

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:13 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
nvm sweatdrop ..lol blaugh ..im high...at least someone made it out on time.... crying ..... crying
ur high?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:13 pm
Polio
-looks at Naruto444- Sensei should be back later or sometime tomorrow... oh and welcome to The Academy.
thanx  

Invertedk

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:14 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
ur high?
*looks at panda* errr....just abit....lol....*pokes Polio*errrr....are you still high?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games