Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Lines You'll Never Hear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:20 am
In 19 BBY a clone commando unit was sent to prison by Imperial High Command for a crime they didnt commit. These clones promptly escaped from a maximum security military stockade into the Galactic Underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire:
The Clone Team.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:58 am
R2: Get away from me, golden boy!
C3PO: Shut up! You know you like me.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:22 pm
Obi-Wan: "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
Stormtrooper captain: "Private! What does the report say?"
Private: "We're looking for a golden protocal droid and a R2 unit that's blue and white, sir."
*Obi-Wan and Luke look at each other for a moment.*
Obi-Wan: "Floor it Luke!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:32 am
Vader: Honey, I blew up Alderaan.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Black Baoz

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:08 pm
Vader: Did you ever notice we rebuilt the death-star to look like a partly eaten moonpie....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 pm
Jag: Do you know what the chain of command is Blikk? It's a chain I go get and beat you with untill you learn who's in command.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:35 am
Nelo: I'm too sexy for my shirt... * rips it off *
Girls: Oooooooh! heart
Cale: But I'm a pirate!
Girls: Pirates are old hat!
Cale: This is so wrong... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 pm
*Guild theatre*

Missing: Nelo?...Nelo where are you?...I need to talk to you about something.
Nelo: *Playing golf* The assasin has overcome my final defense, and now he's come to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Is it money, power? No...A man chooses, a slave obeys. You think you have memories? A farm, a family, an airplane, a crash, and then this place...Was there really a family? Did the plane crash, or was it hijacked? Forced down, forced down by something less than a man forced down by something bred to sleepwalk through life untill activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their kind master. Was a man sent to kill, or a slave? A man chooses, a slave obeys. *Missing aproches Nelo* Stop, would you kindly. *missing stops* Would you kindly, a powerful phrase. A familiar phrase?
DA: *flashback* Would you kindly make me a sandwich?/ Would you kindly move that box?/ Would you kindly?/ Would you kindly?/Would you kindly?/ Would you kindly kill Nelo for me? He was being very mean.*End flashback*
Nelo: Sit, would you kindly *Missing sits* Stand, would you kindly *Missing stands* Run, stop, turn,*Missing runs, stops, and turns* a man chooses, a slave obeys. *hands golf club to Missing* Kill! *Missing hits Nelo* A man chooses, *Missing hits Nelo again* a slave obeys. *Missing hits Nelo again* Obey! *Missing finaly kills Nelo*
Missing: Oh my god...What did I do?!
DA: Oh, you killed him. Thanks, oh would you kindly make me a sandwich Im hungry.
Missing: Okay

*end*  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:10 am
Missing: * sees Tab from TGTBaTC *
DA: It's a little one!
Missing: * grabs Tab by the arm * This is no place for kids. * pushes her out the door *
DA: Good, now would you kindly grab that beer and bring it back to me?
Missing: * grabs a beer from the liquor cabinet *
Cale: * busts in with a drill-arm glove, stabs at Missing *
Missing: WTF!? * jumps away *
Cale: You idiot! I said Tabula was now allowed in here yesterday, now go apologize!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:54 am
((TGTBaTC??))  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 pm
Helix: Captain! There are fluctuations in the environmental electroplasma system, the Altonian subspace decompiler is nonfunctional, the graviton plasma analyzer is behaving abnormally, theres a power surge in the nueralizing sections, and the matter-antimatter magnaspanners have failed!

Jag: Ok, birdbrain, calm down. All you need to do is neutralize the progressive subspace atmosphere with plasma inversions, compensate the eisilium filter with tripolymer hyperspace enhancers, then balance the dimentional rematerialization subroutine with the port substructure and adjust the aluminum autogeneration to a prefire reaction.

Helix:...Of course! Its so simple! Dont worry captain, I'll get right on it!

*Helix leaves*

Niomie: Um...Cap'n? What the heck did you just say to him?

Jag: I dunno. I made it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm
Technobabble battle, Round Two:

Helix: Captain! The tractor subspace phaser array is disrupted, Anomalies have been detected in the tritanium interphase, the gravitational laser polarity is failing, and the temporal subplating is unstable!

*Jag looks at him for a moment and then hands him a silvery roll.*

Helix:...Whats this?

Jag: Duct tape. Get fixing.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 am
Siren: It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.
Calliga: ... Wha?
Siren: You're dry as Hell, and that's a huge turn off. Do you want some post-victory bedtime fun or not?
Calliga: Fine... But does it HAVE to be rose-scented?
Siren: Yes, now put it on.
Calliga: * sigh * You're just lucky you're so sexy to me...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 am
Cene: I am vengence.
Pash: I am the night.
Both: I am.... BATMAN!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 am
Nakara: It seems I've a couple bats living in my bellfry. Well you know what they say; "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." So, kiddies, Howabout a Hug?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games